Crafting Linen Wrap

mentaltyranny

Question

I think this is the right place to ask... I am using a STEP Extended + mods from Kelmych's MagicPack ideas and I can't, for the life of me, figure out how to craft linen wrap.  CCOR let's you breakdown armor and weapons into leather and alike, and I figured out that... I just have gowns and gloves I would like to make into linen wrap.  Any ideas?

4 answers to this question

Linen Wrap is a Skyrim item but crafting it isn't part of CCOR or the base Skyrim plugin. You would need to create a new small mod that allows creating linen wrap (vs. finding it in dungeons) as a constructible object, much like Skyrim does to create leather strips from leather,  and perhaps also then using it to create additional items of clothing, etc.

Sorry Kelmech, I am actually referring to this Linen Wrap (RuinsLinenPile01 "Linen Wrap" [MISC:00034CD6]).  It appears to be used by CCOR to make torches (CCO_TorchCraftingBasic "Torch" [MISC:XX0E76FC]), the weird child's doll (BYOHRecipeDoll_CCO [COBJ:XX0310B4]) that I have no idea what the point of it is, some cloaks, and a few other items.  I have been digging through xEdit and it just seems weird that there are no recipes for Linen Wrap considering how comprehensive CCOR is.  Am I missing something?  I thought for sure that there has to be a couple recipes for turning items like clothing into linen wrap... 

Sorry Kelmech, I am actually referring to this Linen Wrap (RuinsLinenPile01 "Linen Wrap" [MISC:00034CD6]).  It appears to be used by CCOR to make torches (CCO_TorchCraftingBasic "Torch" [MISC:XX0E76FC]), the weird child's doll (BYOHRecipeDoll_CCO [COBJ:XX0310B4]) that I have no idea what the point of it is, some cloaks, and a few other items.  I have been digging through xEdit and it just seems weird that there are no recipes for Linen Wrap considering how comprehensive CCOR is.  Am I missing something?  I thought for sure that there has to be a couple recipes for turning items like clothing into linen wrap... 

As far as I'm aware, there are not any "break-down" recipes for making your own linen. Perhaps you should suggest that as a new feature to the mod author.

As I said in my post, Linen Wrap is a base Skyrim item; you can tell this since the FormID starts with "00". Currently you can find it in dungeons and use it in crafting other items that include it in the crafting recipe. but you can't create it. What I also said was that it isn't part of (i.e., able to be created by) CCOR. You could ask Kryptopyr to add a "break-down" recipe using other clothing, as Tech suggests; she has been fairly busy with other mods lately by the way. Meanwhile you could create a new small and fairly simple mod that adds a few recipes to create it from some existing clothing types. This mod would not be a patch to CCOR since the recipes would need new constructible object FormIDs.