Crashstop Window10 Insider Pro with Dyndolod.exe

demicabestan

Question

::):

Hello for information ( Maj Microsoft window 10 Insider Pro for DX9 ) Crash Stop Window Insider Pro

Warning I have a crash Stop Window System Insider Pro with Dyndolod when creating the Lod with dyndolod exe.

But it works without worry with TES5LODGen. My two Skyrim works great with Window Insider.
Otherwise the result is a good one with Lod in 1K.

But i try with Dyndolod 2.6 several times , same result Crash stop of Window 10  with  Insider Pro .

best regard. ::):

Edited by demicabestan

13 answers to this question

It is very likely that the windows version does not matter.

Is there no exception message? Post the log. Does it just disappear without error? Check event log.

Have you also tried with DynDOLODx64.exe?

Try with test version from https://forum.step-project.com/topic/11997-dynamic-distant-objects-lod-dyndolod-226/page-12?do=findComment&comment=203874

Edited by sheson

Thanks for your reply

i try it  today  with your test version.

No I have not try with SE, directly used with TES5LodGen.

I only discovered the new version of Dyndolod for SE and 2.6.

Until yesterday I used the 2.2 for Legendary and nothing for SE.

Is what to do a Tes5LodGen before Dyndolod can improve the work of Dyndolod in case of worries?

Ie make a Lod Gen with Tes5 and then after dyndolod?

Anyway there is a worry with my system because Merge plugin can no longer extract and process the textures. The merges are empty.

So I merge just esp and keep the installed bsa of the original mods.

For information after failure of Dyndolod with Oldrim , i try it with Tes5 Lod gen and i have exception message of window .

But I continued the process without closing the application and Tes5 worked successfully.

This to market to perfection with SE and tes5.

I will test to see.

I have been using dyndolod since two years and I have managed to run many ultra mod games.

I had made very stable and important merges. Working fine with Dyndolod.

Except that since April and the microsofts window 10 updates I have more worries about the mod programs.

Edited by demicabestan

It makes no difference to for the DynDOLOD process if TES5LODGen was used to before generate object/tree LOD. It will do its thing. The only exception is if 2D tree LOD generation is not checked. Then DynDOLOD will try to scan the existing tree LOD in order to determine which trees already have 2D tree LOD and do not need static/dynamic tree LOD.

If you merge plugins, but not their BSAs, then you either need dummy esp or add the BSAs to Skyrim.ini. Otherwise the original BSAs will not be loaded. The DynDOLOD log will show which BSAs are loaded at start up. 

If there is still an exception when running DynDOLOD.exe from test version, post the DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt

If the exception is with LODGen.exe (also used by TES5LODGen), get a newer version from https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12407-lodgenx64-crash-running-dyndolod-for-sse/?p=205499 and update the older version in 'Edit Scripts' of DynDOLOD/TES5LODGen. If problems persists make a screenshot or copy paste the error from the white text on black background cmd window of LODGen.exe.

It makes no difference to for the DynDOLOD process if TES5LODGen was used to before generate object/tree LOD. It will do its thing. The only exception is if 2D tree LOD generation is not checked. Then DynDOLOD will try to scan the existing tree LOD in order to determine which trees already have 2D tree LOD and do not need static/dynamic tree LOD.

If you merge plugins, but not their BSAs, then you either need dummy esp or add the BSAs to Skyrim.ini. Otherwise the original BSAs will not be loaded. The DynDOLOD log will show which BSAs are loaded at start up. 

If there is still an exception when running DynDOLOD.exe from test version, post the DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt

If the exception is with LODGen.exe (also used by TES5LODGen), get a newer version from https://forum.step-project.com/topic/12407-lodgenx64-crash-running-dyndolod-for-sse/?p=205499 and update the older version in 'Edit Scripts' of DynDOLOD/TES5LODGen. If problems persists make a screenshot or copy paste the error from the white text on black background cmd window of LODGen.exe.

::):  Thanks for instructions i follow it. last time i just see green screen window with stop code of  system by microsoft , not possible to make screenshot of this.

ok i see with new version. :cool:

Try to generate the problematic worldspace (DLC01FalmerValley) all by itself. If it runs through then, install output as normal. Then start DynDOLOD.exe with the DynDOLOD.esp in the load order and generate LOD for the remaining worldspaces. Install new output, overwriting any old output files, including DynDOLOD.esp.

Try to generate the problematic worldspace (DLC01FalmerValley) all by itself. If it runs through then, install output as normal. Then start DynDOLOD.exe with the DynDOLOD.esp in the load order and generate LOD for the remaining worldspaces. Install new output, overwriting any old output files, including DynDOLOD.esp.

::): thanks i try it .

for information i just try with link dyndolodx64 for see with SE , but surprise it working for my oldrim with dyndolod x64

but also exception report

https://kephost.com/images/2017/08/08/secrashdyndolod.jpg

Edited by demicabestan

:cry:  i follow your instruction , first step with (Dlc01FalmerValley ) only , good , success , dyndolod.esp create and install.  Also i see overwrite Spring forest overhaul of Moebius only.

But i try in next step with over worlspace and.... :crying:  CRASH SYSTEM with Green Screen Window STOP¨CODE ,

also i write themselve the message of microsoft for my computer.

Driver IRQL notless or Equal

www.windows.com/stop code

your version of Window Insider Has encountered a problem and needs to be restarted

We simply collect information about errors and you can restart. :wacko:

::): thanks i try it .

for information i just try with link dyndolodx64 for see with SE , but surprise it working for my oldrim with dyndolod x64

but also exception report

https://kephost.com/images/2017/08/08/secrashdyndolod.jpg

The different CPU platforms x86/x64 of DynDOLOD have nothing to do with the different game versions. DynDOLOD defaults to Skyrim. You need to add -sse command line parameter to start it in Skyrim SE mode. I suggest to read the included manual.

As you can see from screenshot, the error is quite different this time compared to the log you uploaded earlier. It appears to have generated all selected worldspaces without error. It rather failed building the reference info to make a report about missing nifs. At this point the all the LOD is generated completely, once the last LODGen.exe finishes you can close 'x' DynDOLOD and it should prompt to save the DynDOLOD.esp and then proceed as normal by installing the generated output.

This error suggests a problem with a plugin. Use xEdit to check all plugins for errors and fix them. Start with the plugin mentioned before the error at load order 15 hex / 21 decimal.

I also suggest to not install DynDOLOD into special windows folders like Program Files or Users / Documents.

I suggest to not generate LOD for Bruma / BS Heartland. It may be a good idea to disable the mod for generation and see if things work more smoothly.

:cry:  i follow your instruction , first step with (Dlc01FalmerValley ) only , good , success , dyndolod.esp create and install.  Also i see overwrite Spring forest overhaul of Moebius only.

But i try in next step with over worlspace and.... :crying:  CRASH SYSTEM with Green Screen Window STOP¨CODE ,

also i write themselve the message of microsoft for my computer.

Driver IRQL notless or Equal

www.windows.com/stop code

your version of Window Insider Has encountered a problem and needs to be restarted

We simply collect information about errors and you can restart. :wacko:

Blue / Green screen of death and problems that affect the entire computer/OS are typically a hardware or overclocking problem. Make sure cooling works well and that CPU, memory settings in BIOS are correct.

Edited by sheson

::):  Hello

Yesterday evening, I followed your instructions. First update of all the system drivers of my computer with a software that scanned my configuration completely. Then I transferred the folder Standalone from Dyndolod to another disk than the c, the one where I have my mod manager.
I executed x64 Dyndolod and especially by omitting BS heartland (Bruma).
And that's a total success.
Test in games, everything is ok, except for corrupted meshes on one of my plugins, crash at Riverwood, but I will do my survey tonight with xEdit.

https://kephost.com/images/2017/08/10/crash26.jpg

:clap:  thank you.

This error suggests a problem with a plugin. Use xEdit to check all plugins for errors and fix them. Start with the plugin mentioned before the error at load order 15 hex / 21 decimal.

I also suggest to not install DynDOLOD into special windows folders like Program Files or Users / Documents.

I suggest to not generate LOD for Bruma / BS Heartland. It may be a good idea to disable the mod for generation and see if things work more smoothly.

::):  hello , i found the corrupt plugin with crash dump and Xedit  , its logical  , its the same plugin to make problem with Dyndolod , Beyond Skyrim Bruma , i remove this New quest Mod and land.

Damage I can not go through with Oldrim. ::(:

It seems to work on my SE. But i not  try use Dyndolod with SE. :unsure: :unsure:

best regard.