VOTE THIS MOD PAGE TO MAKE THIS REACH MORE AUDIENCE!!
Click on the VOTE button near the Endorse one
- This would be a great achievement after months of daily updating this project, and since we reached a great overhaul, i'd really like that more people at least try this.
- Fallout 4
- All Dlcs (NO HD TEXTURE PACK) - To disable that HD Pack you just need to untick it from the steam library page, where all downloaded contents are displayed. It gives no balance between quality/performance. They are not such great textures to excuse such performance loss
Lets make a scheme:
Vanilla textures: 7/10 quality and 5/10 performance - HD official pack= 7.7 and 3 - Texture Mods= 6.9 and 8
- A Beginning Knowledge of Nexus Site, Mod Organizer/Nexus Mod Manager, Personal Folders Directories and Modding.
1) Modlist is in Order, Loot can be used only to make it sort masters (esm), plugins (esp) must stay in this order.
2) Overwrite Everything. if i don't say different.
3) Green Mods are a Must Have or Highly Recommended Mods that i want you to install if you follow this modlist.
4) Orange Mods are Optional Recommended but that people can skip freely to enhance performance, stability or to play an intended way.
5) Do Not Install Everything! This Modlist is not meant to be installed All, start with Green mods if you don't know how much you can handle, and then if your performance stay high you can start with easy Orange mods, 1 or 2 per step, you can install more settlements mods over clothes mods and so on, more clothes over weapons. If you have a great pc system then try to install more. I Never Recommend to go over the 150 plugins, better around 130 or less.
6) Read the Official Mods Description to know how a mod works in-game, leave an endorsment to that mod if you loved it and donate that author if you can or want.
7) If you see not text near a mod then you just have to install the main file only, of your preference if there are more.
8) This Mod-List is tested and meant to be played on Survival Difficult. It may be unbalanced in Others.
9) Test the modlist each 2 steps to see if it's working. I recommend you to install my clean saves file, but they are meant only for graphic and performance preview.
10) If you have doubts or you are not sure what you doing, Just Ask, its better to improve modding knowledge and to avoid useless mistakes.
11) If your Comments are deleted, it means you are not under the Rules, see Sticky Post!
STEP 0: Tools and Optimization
STEP 1: Textures Optimization
STEP 2: Base Mods
STEP 3: User Interface
STEP 4: Audio
STEP 5: Gameplay
STEP 6: Player & Npcs
STEP 7: Clothes & Accessories
STEP 8: Factions
STEP 9: Weapons & Gadgets
STEP 10: Animations
STEP 11: Visual Improvements
STEP 12: Settlements
STEP 13: Environment
IMPORTANT MOD FOR COMPATIBILITY PATCHES.
Radrose Usability Enhancement - Download the main file and install it. During installer Just click next till end.
STEP 14: ENB & Graphic
STEP 15: Last Optimization
Use this section only if you still suffer performance or you want more fps
Leave an Endorsement to these mods and kudos to authors.
They kindly shared their work to make installation process easier and faster for all.
Optimized Textures - Repack:
- Westeland 512 Textures Reloaded by darthanimal
- Optimized Vanilla Textures by MysticalFlare
Various Textures - Repack:
- Vivid Fallout Landscapes - Trees - Roads and Bridges - Rocks by Hein84
- Vault 111 Exit 2K Retexture by shyzofreny
- Wasteland Creatures Redone by DOOMBASED and stabcops
- Bottles Labels Overhaul, Grey Tortoise Cigarette Overhaul by BlastoLho
- Rusty Fridge Retexture by CorenseWolf
- Less shitty industrial wall lights by Ablaze666
- Black vertibird by akalor
- All Weapons HD, Evil Institute HD by bLaCkShAd0w
- More Realistic Pipe Weapons by AlexSlesh
- Tapeless Hunting Rifle Stock by Rakul
- Assault Rifle Retexture AR-51 by DeviousMeth0ds
- Improved holotapes, Improved Road Signs, HD Item Retextures, Improved Flags, by ClearanceClarence
- Suitcase Texture Replacer by wscottling and OpusGames
- Pool Table HD, Monkey Trap HD, Camo Trapper Armor by mm137
- Proto VaultSuit by nitronizer
- Combat Armor Retexture by Leyr (As of perms tab in this mod i can include it since there's no money gain, if you want it removed PM me)
- Ammo Retexture by jorhadoq
ENB by Boris Vorontsov
MasterEffect and DOF by Marty McFly
Edited by TechAngel85, 26 March 2019 - 06:25 PM.