DynDOLOD Error: Load Order messed up

Ardellian

Question

I've been experiencing an error in DynDOLOD SSE and idk how to solve the issue. It kept saying an error whenever I start it. I tried adding -sse in the arguments and in the shortcuts. Nothing worked so I'm hoping that someone could help me find out why it's not working. Btw I'm using MO2 and Wyre Bash.

Here's the error that is in multiple spots in the DynDOLOD logs:

Error: Load order messed up! Tried to find a file id higher than files loaded. 0 > -1. Try generating tree LOD for this load order. Stopping script.

Exception in unit userscript line 466: Error: Load order messed up! Tried to find a file id higher than files loaded. 0 > -1. Try generating tree LOD for this load order. Stopping script.

Here's what keeps popping up when I run DynDOLOD and i always had to click ok a lot:

Access violation at address 0000000000417d4f in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address FFFFFFFF80393980 (the numbers at the end here are always changing for each ok).

Edited by Ardellian

• Answers 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

OK I checked antivirus and windows then started the programs again with added billboards. The only issue this time was that I couldn't check any boxes in DynDOLOD's advanced settings. After that I tested my main profile by disabling a tree mod for the vanilla billboards but that didn't solve anything.

I'm just spit balling here but since it mostly worked with the second profile then it might be a mod/s that is causing the errors. But it still doesn't explain why I couldn't check anything in the advanced settings.

Yeah it worked just fine. The top of the program says DynDOLOD TexGen 2.27 (1) by Sheson. I have one monitor and I only made a second profile with just vanilla billboards and dyndolod resources to see if any mods were the issue.

Right now I disabled all of the quest/land mods in my load order and adding them back over time to see if any one of them is causing any issues. So far I found two mods that created errors when I activated them again. One mod just fixed shores and the other was just a quest mod.

I am not certain why they would be causing any errors. It might be conflicting world spaces with another mod in my load order. I'm not a modder so I could be wrong and it could be something else.

Edited by Ardellian

OK I deleted all the mods causing errors for some reason and fixed my bashed patch. However I am receiving a TexGen access violation pop up that prevents me from using the program.

[00:00:00.280]    Exception in unit userscript line 520: Access violation at address 0000000000BF537A in module 'TexGenx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000

Edited by Ardellian

For some reason TexGen worked the second time, but I still can't check any boxes in the DynDOLOD's advanced settings except for worlds.

DynDOLOD - [00:00:16.250]    Exception in unit userscript line 546: Access violation at address 0000000000BF537A in module 'DynDOLODx64.exe'. Read of address 0000000000000000

Edited by Ardellian

If you have identified a plugin other than the bashed patch causing problems, please let me know their name so I can check them as well.

If there are errors with bashed patch in the load order, it usually means the bashed patch has errors. Check it with xEdit and fix the errors or use a different wrye bash version to create a patch without errors.

The exceptions in TexGen/DynDOLOD seem related to plugin files access. There could be something with hardware, software, OS interfering with file reading/access.

Try the 32 bit versions of TexGen/DynDOLOD. If you are using MO, check its log. Test outside of MO. Just with the vanilla game or maybe install one or two (problematic) mod. Either make backup of data folder first, or take note of which files are installed so you can remove them later. If the mod is just a esp/bsa it is simple enough to do.

Edited by sheson

Can you let me know which windows version you are using and what theme / font settings etc?

Does already happen on the first "wizard" options window, can you click through to advanced?

Maybe make a screenshot, things may be misaligned and not be were they are supposed to be due to a theme etc.

I'm using Windows 10 and theme settings; background is harmony but I use Wallpaper Engine for my backgrounds, Color is Custom, Sound is Windows Default, Screensaver is Mystify.

Font settings; Hide fonts based on language settings checked, and Allow fonts to be installed using a shortcut (advanced) unchecked.

Here's a screenshot of my screen. Generate Tree LOD is greyed out because I'm using 3d Tree LODs, but everything else were already greyed out before I did that.

https://mega.nz/#!VChASKjB!zWTSEf8rJoL8yRPXwtjPNp4pOf9NrmDepYJv8L4kdIs
Edited by Ardellian