Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD for Skyrim and Enderal 2.98

sheson

Exception in unit prepare line 551: Can not copy whiterunLODlightsControlDummy [REFR:000B11EC] (places TrapLinker "Trap Linker" [ACTI:00079986] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunWindDistrict03 [CELL:0001A275] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 6,-1)) from Skyrim.esm into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 13810)

[00:00:01.245]

[00:00:01.245] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.

[00:00:01.245] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/

[00:00:01.246] Error: Can not copy whiterunLODlightsControlDummy [REFR:000B11EC] (places TrapLinker "Trap Linker" [ACTI:00079986] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunWindDistrict03 [CELL:0001A275] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 6,-1)) from Skyrim.esm into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 13810)

This is error im getting im using skyrim LE if that means anything 

Exception in unit prepare line 551: Can not copy whiterunLODlightsControlDummy [REFR:000B11EC] (places TrapLinker "Trap Linker" [ACTI:00079986] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunWindDistrict03 [CELL:0001A275] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 6,-1)) from Skyrim.esm into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 13810)
[00:00:01.245] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:00:01.245] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:00:01.246] Error: Can not copy whiterunLODlightsControlDummy [REFR:000B11EC] (places TrapLinker "Trap Linker" [ACTI:00079986] in GRUP Cell Temporary Children of WhiterunWindDistrict03 [CELL:0001A275] (in WhiterunWorld "Whiterun" [WRLD:0001A26F] at 6,-1)) from Skyrim.esm into DynDOLOD.esp Assertion failure (C:\Delphi\projects\DynDOLOD\wbImplementation.pas, line 13810)

This is error im getting im using skyrim LE if that means anything 

FAQ: DynDOLOD.exe: Exception in unit xxx line xxx: Can not copy xxxx from xxxx.esp into xxx.esp

A: Often caused by a broken bashed patch. Use a newer Wrye Bash version to create the patch or do not use the merge patches option. 

A: There might be plugin in the load order with errors. Check the load order for errors with xEdit.exe before generating LOD. Fix all errors. See this video for help. 

If removing the Bashed Patch works, it means the plugin is broken. Generate a working Bashed Patch with the latest Wrye Bash version
Edited by sheson

Will putting DynDOLOD Resources into a .bsa (with a dummy .esp to load them) cause any problems during generation (when running DynDOLOD and TexGen)?

Will putting DynDOLOD Resources into a .bsa (with a dummy .esp to load them) cause any problems during generation (when running DynDOLOD and TexGen)?

If you need to ask, then don't do it. It should be able to read the patch files. There is no advantage adding more potential issues to the load order.

Well I tried and DynDOLOD seems to have gotten stuck while generating, I'm trying with the loose files now to see if it works, I know the game works correctly if I put DynDOLOD Resources and everything generated into a .bsa.

• 1 month later...

Hi. Want to say I really appreciate this and all the stuff it does. I can't play Skyrim without it. 

That being said, I tried to make a new modlist for a new playthrough and updated DynDOLOD, but I'm running into this error

[00:02:37.356] Found D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5_childworldfull.txt
[00:02:37.377] Add 463 references from child worlds to Tamriel
[00:02:38.798]
[00:02:38.798] Exception in unit userscript line 305: Invalid block index 0
[00:02:38.798] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:02:38.798] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:02:38.799] Error: Invalid block index 0

Not quite sure what it means, tried running it through as both 32 and 64bit with the same error. Sadly my log.txt file is too large to add in.

Hi. Want to say I really appreciate this and all the stuff it does. I can't play Skyrim without it. 

That being said, I tried to make a new modlist for a new playthrough and updated DynDOLOD, but I'm running into this error

[00:02:37.356] Found D:\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim\DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5_childworldfull.txt
[00:02:37.377] Add 463 references from child worlds to Tamriel
[00:02:38.798] Exception in unit userscript line 305: Invalid block index 0
[00:02:38.798] Check log lines above the exception for additional hints. Check the FAQ and search official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/ for those errors.
[00:02:38.798] If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum http://forum.step-project.com/forum/101-shesons-dyndolod-support/
[00:02:38.799] Error: Invalid block index 0

Not quite sure what it means, tried running it through as both 32 and 64bit with the same error. Sadly my log.txt file is too large to add in.

If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum

Enable Debug=1 in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5.ini so there is a bit more info in the log.

If problem persists, post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt to official forum

Enable Debug=1 in DynDOLOD\Edit Scripts\DynDOLOD\DynDOLOD_TES5.ini so there is a bit more info in the log.

My bad. Here's the log and a link to the bug report https://docs.google.com/document/d/e/2PACX-1vTKifwF7Qyq8xTFzutwZzTjjHyvBuRTCcO6yUKRpc6q8cNtHV95ou2Nk6ipSB_FmULxlt6UJtrQGvkn/pub

DynDOLOD_TES5_log.txt

There seems to be a problem with the NIF used by reference 7B014DDC in JKs LITE - Merged.esp.

Typically that should be Meshes\Architecture\Windhelm\WHshorttower.nif defined on base record 0009A359.

That is a vanilla mesh of course. In my test load order it is replaced by the ENB particle patch. Those two are fine here.

In any case, see if you have a mod replacing it. Use xEdit Asset Browser (CTRL+F3) to search for the file in a all available BSAs in case there is no loose file.

Replace by a working version.

Edited by sheson

There seems to be a problem with the NIF used by reference 7B014DDC in JKs LITE - Merged.esp.

Typically that should be Meshes\Architecture\Windhelm\WHshorttower.nif defined on base record 0009A359.

That is a vanilla mesh of course. In my test load order it is replaced by the ENB particle patch. Those two are fine here.

In any case, see if you have a mod replacing it. Use xEdit Asset Browser (CTRL+F3) to search for the file in a all available BSAs in case there is no loose file.

Replace by a working version.

Gotcha. I figured I messed with my load order too much and just clean install earlier and it's running fine now. Thanks for the help