• Please log in to reply
367 replies to this topic

#361 vegas1665

vegas1665

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 07 May 2019 - 04:38 PM

I use DynDOLOD 2.61, I only wanted to make a normal LOD with 3D Tree's nothing more I didnt chose any high quality texture nor I added tons of locations or other mods, I only used the base mods of 3D Tree's I was required to do the LOD with, and I also only chosed Tamriel as location, with 256px LOD, sadly the Programm does not work like the previous versions, it first works normaly then after asking for "Save and Exit | Exit ..." you get into a very abnormaly long progress wich not only needs a eternity it also takes basicly all your RAM so you can't rly do anything besides waiting ages for the programm to end it's work and when I say ages I speak about hours of waiting for something the previous version did in 20min max with the setup I have mentioned.

I don't know if this is intended but its not an upgrade I can say.

btw love the programm itself and I don't try to be mean, I just feel someone has to say it

Edited by vegas1665, 07 May 2019 - 04:42 PM.

#362 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 08 May 2019 - 12:14 AM

I use DynDOLOD 2.61, I only wanted to make a normal LOD with 3D Tree's nothing more I didnt chose any high quality texture nor I added tons of locations or other mods, I only used the base mods of 3D Tree's I was required to do the LOD with, and I also only chosed Tamriel as location, with 256px LOD, sadly the Programm does not work like the previous versions, it first works normaly then after asking for "Save and Exit | Exit ..." you get into a very abnormaly long progress wich not only needs a eternity it also takes basicly all your RAM so you can't rly do anything besides waiting ages for the programm to end it's work and when I say ages I speak about hours of waiting for something the previous version did in 20min max with the setup I have mentioned.

I don't know if this is intended but its not an upgrade I can say.

btw love the programm itself and I don't try to be mean, I just feel someone has to say it

That is not normal. It should just save the plugins and log and be done about it quickly. Obviously there is an error. 

If problem persists post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt (if it exists) and ..DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_log.txt

Edited by sheson, 08 May 2019 - 12:15 AM.

#363 OddityZero

OddityZero

Prisoner

• Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2019 - 08:57 PM

Yo sheson, i'm getting the could not read dyndolod_worlds.json glitch and I've looked through your old posts and saw you made a secondary firstborn.pex but its no longer on mega.nz. could you help? thanks!

#364 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 10 May 2019 - 03:32 AM

Yo sheson, i'm getting the could not read dyndolod_worlds.json glitch and I've looked through your old posts and saw you made a secondary firstborn.pex but its no longer on mega.nz. could you help? thanks!

FAQ: Game: DynDOLOD could not read DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not read data for [worldspace name] from DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD_Worlds does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read bunchofnumbers from DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] / DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name] / DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not find master data in DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] 

A: Make sure SKSE and DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil are installed correctly, see DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL/PapyrusUtil above. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output and the DynDOLOD plugins are in sync from the same generation process. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output are in the load order and can be read. In case DynDOLOD DLL is used, check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[Skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log for errors. 

#365 idaelt

idaelt

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 05:04 AM

hey sheson,i've come acrossed a problem at first.notice: DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds.but dyndolod can be initialized successfully.

and i tried generating 3d lods with several tree mods according to instructions.but all failed.lods were dispeared.

Then i checked FAQ and persuaded myself to use dyndolod.dll and dyndolod.even i had successfully generated several times without using these before.

and, the notice became:DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name]

i'm sure that others files were installed correctly.

it seems dyndolod can not read files from DynDOLOD_Output\skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data.   how could this happend.

i checked again.make sure those files in the correct place. it didn't work.

So i found Dyndolod log for answer.

here is my dyndolod log

DynDOLOD Plugin 2.45.0 for Skyrim Script Extender 64 2.0.14 for Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.73.0
Reading file H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_worlds.txt
Reading file H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_Tamriel.txt
Reading file H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_Tamriel_Objects.txt
GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel
GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel

i appreciate it if someone can help.please.

#366 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 06:08 AM

DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds.
DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name]

FAQ: Game: DynDOLOD could not read DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not read data for [worldspace name] from DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD_Worlds does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read bunchofnumbers from DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] / DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name] / DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not find master data in DynDOLOD_[worldspace name]

A: Make sure SKSE and DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil are installed correctly, see DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL/PapyrusUtil above.

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output and the DynDOLOD plugins are in sync from the same generation process.

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output are in the load order and can be read. In case DynDOLOD DLL is used, check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[Skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log for errors.

This usually means the plugins and json/txt files are out of sync or not installed correctly.

Check DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information that all plugins and files have same bunch of number.

and i tried generating 3d lods with several tree mods according to instructions.but all failed.lods were dispeared.

Well, this means something is wrong. However, no generating log was provided, so we do not know if generation was all successful or not.

Combined with the above error, it also sees likely that the generated LOD was not installed correctly at all.

Edited by sheson, 20 May 2019 - 06:09 AM.

#367 idaelt

idaelt

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 07:25 AM

thanks for reply,i checked my generating logs, nothing is abnormal.and i asked someone to send me a copy of his dyndolod and generated files.then met the same problem.

i just don't understand how it works on his pc. but didn't work on mine.

and here is my mod list

skse 2.0.15

papyrusUtil SE version 3.7 for SKSE64 2.0.15

SkyUI 5 2 SE

Enhanced Vanilla Trees

Dyndolod Resources SE 2.62

i'm using Dyndolod Standalone 2.63 to generate 3d ultra trees.and win10 1809

during generating,nothing was abnormal as well.

#368 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • 4,256 posts

Posted 20 May 2019 - 08:13 AM

i just don't understand how it works on his pc. but didn't work on mine.

Because either the requirements like SKSE, PapyrusUtil or DynDOLOD DLL are not installed correctly or the generated output is not installed correctly.

However, LOD only works correctly for the load order it was generated for. The DynDOLOD plugins is created from the data of the other plugins in the load order.

Since you say generation went all fine, but even static object LOD with the 3D LOD trees does not show, installation error of output seems most likely. Check DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information that all plugins and files have same bunch of numbers.

Edited by sheson, 20 May 2019 - 08:26 AM.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, skyrim, enderal, skyrim se, skyrim vr

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users