Dynamic Distant Objects LOD - DynDOLOD for Skyrim and Enderal 2.98

sheson

I use DynDOLOD 2.61, I only wanted to make a normal LOD with 3D Tree's nothing more I didnt chose any high quality texture nor I added tons of locations or other mods, I only used the base mods of 3D Tree's I was required to do the LOD with, and I also only chosed Tamriel as location, with 256px LOD, sadly the Programm does not work like the previous versions, it first works normaly then after asking for "Save and Exit | Exit ..." you get into a very abnormaly long progress wich not only needs a eternity it also takes basicly all your RAM so you can't rly do anything besides waiting ages for the programm to end it's work and when I say ages I speak about hours of waiting for something the previous version did in 20min max with the setup I have mentioned.

I don't know if this is intended but its not an upgrade I can say.

btw love the programm itself and I don't try to be mean, I just feel someone has to say it

Edited by vegas1665

I use DynDOLOD 2.61, I only wanted to make a normal LOD with 3D Tree's nothing more I didnt chose any high quality texture nor I added tons of locations or other mods, I only used the base mods of 3D Tree's I was required to do the LOD with, and I also only chosed Tamriel as location, with 256px LOD, sadly the Programm does not work like the previous versions, it first works normaly then after asking for "Save and Exit | Exit ..." you get into a very abnormaly long progress wich not only needs a eternity it also takes basicly all your RAM so you can't rly do anything besides waiting ages for the programm to end it's work and when I say ages I speak about hours of waiting for something the previous version did in 20min max with the setup I have mentioned.

I don't know if this is intended but its not an upgrade I can say.

btw love the programm itself and I don't try to be mean, I just feel someone has to say it

That is not normal. It should just save the plugins and log and be done about it quickly. Obviously there is an error. 

If problem persists post error report with entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt (if it exists) and ..DynDOLOD\Logs\DynDOLOD_[GAMEMODE]_log.txt

Edited by sheson

Yo sheson, i'm getting the could not read dyndolod_worlds.json glitch and I've looked through your old posts and saw you made a secondary firstborn.pex but its no longer on mega.nz. could you help? thanks!

FAQ: Game: DynDOLOD could not read DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not read data for [worldspace name] from DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD_Worlds does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read bunchofnumbers from DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] / DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name] / DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not find master data in DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] 

A: Make sure SKSE and DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil are installed correctly, see DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL/PapyrusUtil above. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output and the DynDOLOD plugins are in sync from the same generation process. 

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output are in the load order and can be read. In case DynDOLOD DLL is used, check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log for errors. 

• 2 weeks later...

hey sheson,i've come acrossed a problem at first.notice: DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds.but dyndolod can be initialized successfully.

and i tried generating 3d lods with several tree mods according to instructions.but all failed.lods were dispeared.

Then i checked FAQ and persuaded myself to use dyndolod.dll and dyndolod.even i had successfully generated several times without using these before.

and, the notice became:DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name]

i'm sure that others files were installed correctly.

it seems dyndolod can not read files from DynDOLOD_Output\skse\plugins\DynDOLOD_Data.   how could this happend.

i checked again.make sure those files in the correct place. it didn't work.

So i found Dyndolod log for answer.

here is my dyndolod log

DynDOLOD Plugin 2.45.0 for Skyrim Script Extender 64 2.0.14 for Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.73.0
Reading file H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_worlds.txt
Reading file H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_Tamriel.txt
Reading file H:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\DynDOLOD_Data\DynDOLOD_Tamriel_Objects.txt
GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel
GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section worshippers in file Tamriel

GetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file TamrielGetIntArray: empty array for key 0 in section index in file Tamriel

i appreciate it if someone can help.please.

DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds.

DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name]

FAQ: Game: DynDOLOD could not read DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not read data for [worldspace name] from DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD_Worlds does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read bunchofnumbers from DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] / DynDOLOD_[worldspace name] does not belong to these DynDOLOD plugins / DynDOLOD can not read index data from DynDOLOD_[worlspace name] / DynDOLOD can not find [worldspace name] in DynDOLOD_Worlds / DynDOLOD can not find master data in DynDOLOD_[worldspace name]

A: Make sure SKSE and DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil are installed correctly, see DynDOLOD requires DynDOLOD.DLL/PapyrusUtil above.

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output and the DynDOLOD plugins are in sync from the same generation process.

A: Make sure the *.[json|txt] data files in the SKSE subfolder of the DynDOLOD output are in the load order and can be read. In case DynDOLOD DLL is used, check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition|Skyrim VR]\SKSE\DynDOLOD.log for errors.

This usually means the plugins and json/txt files are out of sync or not installed correctly.

Check DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information that all plugins and files have same bunch of number.

and i tried generating 3d lods with several tree mods according to instructions.but all failed.lods were dispeared.

Well, this means something is wrong. However, no generating log was provided, so we do not know if generation was all successful or not.

Combined with the above error, it also sees likely that the generated LOD was not installed correctly at all.

Edited by sheson

thanks for reply,i checked my generating logs, nothing is abnormal.and i asked someone to send me a copy of his dyndolod and generated files.then met the same problem.

i just don't understand how it works on his pc. but didn't work on mine.

and here is my mod list

skse 2.0.15

papyrusUtil SE version 3.7 for SKSE64 2.0.15

SkyUI 5 2 SE

Enhanced Vanilla Trees

Dyndolod Resources SE 2.62

i'm using Dyndolod Standalone 2.63 to generate 3d ultra trees.and win10 1809

during generating,nothing was abnormal as well.

i just don't understand how it works on his pc. but didn't work on mine.

Because either the requirements like SKSE, PapyrusUtil or DynDOLOD DLL are not installed correctly or the generated output is not installed correctly.

However, LOD only works correctly for the load order it was generated for. The DynDOLOD plugins is created from the data of the other plugins in the load order.

Since you say generation went all fine, but even static object LOD with the 3D LOD trees does not show, installation error of output seems most likely. Check DynDOLOD SkyUI MCM Information that all plugins and files have same bunch of numbers.

Edited by sheson

something really weird happened. i sent my generation file to someone and tested worked.same mods and order

i checked dyndolod MCMinformation,it does have the same bunch of number.

then i compared those information.i found mine is always ends up with .txt  but not .json

maybe that's why my dyndolod notice will be ----can not read index data.

index is right there,but it can't be read

So i need to ask How to make my dyndolod read index.

thanks again

This problem confused me for several days.

something really weird happened. i sent my generation file to someone and tested worked.same mods and order

i checked dyndolod MCMinformation,it does have the same bunch of number.

then i compared those information.i found mine is always ends up with .txt  but not .json

maybe that's why my dyndolod notice will be ----can not read index data.

index is right there,but it can't be read

So i need to ask How to make my dyndolod read index.

thanks again

This problem confused me for several days.

DynDOLOD always creates both the jsons and txt file so users can uses either DynDOLOD DLL or PapyrusUtil and switch between them at any time. If one type is missing something went wrong at generation time.

If the MCM shows a bunch of numbers for all plugins and files the same, it also means all the json or txt must have been found, depending if you are using DynDOLOD DLL (txt) or PapyrusUtil (json).

Since you say generation went all fine (no log was ever provided) and appears to work fine when installed correctly by someone else, it probably means the output was not correctly installed. It is also possible the requirements like SKSE, the correct version of DynDOLOD Resources Core Files including the papyrus scripts for Papyrus Util + PapyrusUtil or DynDOLOD DLL with its scripts overwriting the ones from the DynDOLOD Resources are not installed correctly.

Once you have verified the generation was successful and all of the output has been installed correctly overwriting everything, enable papyrus logging in Skyrim.ini. Then check all messages from DynDOLOD in the papyrus log for clues.

Edited by sheson

understood.

i removed dyndolod.dll and dyndolod script. at least now my mcm information looks the same as my friend.

and i did found something wrong in papyrus log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Loading Version: 37
Init...
couldn't allocate trampoline, no free space before image
couldn't create codegen buffer. this is fatal. skipping remainder of init process.
Registering functions...
-done
Storage Reverting...
- Mod List
- StorageUtil: Values
- StorageUtil: Lists
- Package Overrides
- JSON Files
- Re-Init
Done!

Storage Loading...
MODS Load
Loading mod list:
(0 -> 0) Skyrim.esm
(1 -> 1) Update.esm
(2 -> 2) Dawnguard.esm
(3 -> 3) HearthFires.esm
(4 -> 4) Dragonborn.esm
(5 -> 5) Unofficial Skyrim Special Edition Patch.esp
(6 -> 6) DynDOLOD.esm
(7 -> 7) SMIM-SE-Merged-All.esp
(8 -> 10) EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
(9 -> 8) ELFX - Exteriors.esp
(10 -> UNLOADED) NAT-ENB.esp
(11 -> UNLOADED) Obsidian Mountain Fogs.esp
(12 -> UNLOADED) Dreamborne Islands.esp
(13 -> UNLOADED) Veydosebrom - Grasses and Groundcover.esp
(14 -> 9) SkyUI_SE.esp
(15 -> 11) SRG Enhanced Trees Activator.esp
(16 -> 12) ELFXEnhancer.esp
(17 -> 13) RealisticWaterTwo.esp
(18 -> 14) RealisticWaterTwo - Waves.esp
(19 -> 15) RealisticWaterTwo - FlowingLakes.esp
(20 -> 16) DynDOLOD.esp
INTV Load
- objects: 1
STRV Load
- objects: 1
Done!

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Worlds.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Tamriel.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_Tamriel_Objects.json
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

though i don't understand what fatal is about.
game, skse and papyrus version checked.
using DYNDOLOD RESOURCES SE 2.62 and standalone 2.63

understood.

i removed dyndolod.dll and dyndolod script. at least now my mcm information looks the same as my friend.

and i did found something wrong in papyrus log

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Init...
couldn't allocate trampoline, no free space before image
couldn't create codegen buffer. this is fatal. skipping remainder of init process.

though i don't understand what fatal is about.
game, skse and papyrus version checked.
using DYNDOLOD RESOURCES SE 2.62 and standalone 2.63

This is the PapyrusUtilDev.log from PapyrusUtil. This is not the same as the game's papyrus log that is enabled in the Skyrim.ini. 

The PapyrusUtilDev.log shows that PapyrusUtil has an error. It indicates that there is an issue with the installation of PapyrusUtil.

If PapyrusUtil is not installed correctly or not running there should be a message like DynDOLOD requires PapyrusUtil on screen and in the papyrus logs.

FAQ: Game: DynDOLOD requires PapyrusUtil 

A: If the intention is to use DynDOLOD DLL, make sure the papyrus scripts from DynDOLOD DLL overwrite the papyrus scripts from DynDOLOD Resources. 

A: PapyrusUtil is not installed, outdated or not running at all. 

A: Make sure you have the correct PapyrusUtil version for the current Skyrim and SKSE versions that is used and none of its file are overwritten by other mods. 

A: Check the c:\Users\[username]\Documents\My Games\[skyrim|Skyrim Special Edition]\SKSE\[skse|skse64].log that the PapyrusUtil DLL was loaded correctly. 

This is how PapyrusUtilDev.log looks when it is installed properly:

Init...
Plugin::InitPlugin() - 1
-done
Registering functions...
-done

This is what it looks like in skse64.log if the DLL loads without issue.

checking plugin C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll
plugin C:\SteamLibrary\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SKSE\Plugins\\PapyrusUtil.dll (00000001 papyrusutil plugin 00000002) loaded correctly

Edited by sheson

deleted papyrus from mo2, put the whole papyrus file into data.

checked skse64.log and PapyrusUtilDev.log 

everything went fine ,except

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_.json
JSON: File does not exist, init empty root object...
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/None.json

those three files does exist in  Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData
what i should do next

deleted papyrus from mo2, put the whole papyrus file into data.

checked skse64.log and PapyrusUtilDev.log 

everything went fine ,except

JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/DynDOLOD_.json
JSON Loading: Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData/None.json

those three files does exist in  Data/SKSE/Plugins/StorageUtilData
what i should do next

It is correct that there are no such files as DynDOLOD_.json or None.json.

Check in-game or the papyrus log that you surely have enabled by now for error messages.

ingame checked,problem still.

my game log goes like this and repeated  [<nullptr form> (14032081)].SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.GetBaseObject() - "<native>" Line ?

[<nullptr form> (14032081)].SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.OnCellAttach() - "SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.psc" Line ?
[05/23/2019 - 07:28:04PM] Error: Unable to call GetBaseObject - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack:
[<nullptr form> (14031E0D)].SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.OnCellAttach() - "SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.psc" Line ?
[05/23/2019 - 07:28:04PM] Error: Cannot call GetType() on a None object, aborting function call
stack:
[<nullptr form> (14032142)].SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.EnableNoWait() - "<native>" Line ?
[<nullptr form> (14032142)].SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.OnCellAttach() - "SHESON_DynDOLOD_LODObject.psc" Line ?
[05/23/2019 - 07:28:04PM] Error: Unable to call EnableNoWait - no native object bound to the script object, or object is of incorrect type
stack: