Realistic Lighting Overhaul (by The Realistic Lighting Team)

Kelmych

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sounds really interresting on the weathers.... Been messing with ENB and CoT for months now.. and it is really a nightmare.

I will try to get some screenshots up of various locations and send them to you when I got time. ATM I am in the process of updating my various ENB files to the modern age so that I do not have to go in and out of the game anymore!... however it does take a LONG time with all those parameters!

If people could, can I get opinions of the Weathers RC2?

Any comments can help, as long as it's constructive.

i left you some really positive feedback a while ago on the mod page at nexus...there was a time when i completely got fed up with using enb profiles and sought to improve my visual/graphic/lighting experience with nothing but ESPs. I used your weathers module for a while and loved the results.  I did experience a sort of halo/glow effect emanating from some of the point lighting sources(first thing that comes to mind is the two fire  lights in front of temple of mara), and i found sometimes it got to be too dark... but other than that i really liked using it.  I did end up doing quite a bit of tweaking to it. But it was all just tweaking, no major changes.  I increased the brightness of all the imagespaces by about 1.25x and then slightly changed the saturation/contrast on a few random imagespaces.

unfortunately i have since started using enb again and the changes made in the weathers mod are so big that they dont mesh well with my enb setup (result is way oversaturated and dark)

Anyways, i love the module and i know you had to put in a ton of time to make all those changes for each weather, region, and imagespace and the amount of testing that has to be done after each change is made. I just know how time consuming it is for mods like this. Which is unfortunate because then youll have a mod with a single record edit that gets 5000 endorsements, compared to this plugin that not many people know it exists.

Anyways..  great work :)

RC3 Dev Update 2

Fog levels and thickness changed for foggy, rainy, and stormy weathers. Far fog brightness increased, near fog brightness lowered (Days only), Daytime saturation increased from 0.95 to 1.05. Night sky brightness increased, Night contrast increased by .1.

Had to use filedropper.com because filesmelt wasn't working, previous RC3 still available for comparisons.

Based on feedback from the Nexus forums. Feedback here as well would be much appreciated.

If people could, can I get opinions of the Weathers RC2?

Any comments can help, as long as it's constructive.

i left you some really positive feedback a while ago on the mod page at nexus...there was a time when i completely got fed up with using enb profiles and sought to improve my visual/graphic/lighting experience with nothing but ESPs. I used your weathers module for a while and loved the results.  I did experience a sort of halo/glow effect emanating from some of the point lighting sources(first thing that comes to mind is the two fire  lights in front of temple of mara), and i found sometimes it got to be too dark... but other than that i really liked using it.  I did end up doing quite a bit of tweaking to it. But it was all just tweaking, no major changes.  I increased the brightness of all the imagespaces by about 1.25x and then slightly changed the saturation/contrast on a few random imagespaces.

unfortunately i have since started using enb again and the changes made in the weathers mod are so big that they dont mesh well with my enb setup (result is way oversaturated and dark)

Anyways, i love the module and i know you had to put in a ton of time to make all those changes for each weather, region, and imagespace and the amount of testing that has to be done after each change is made. I just know how time consuming it is for mods like this. Which is unfortunate because then youll have a mod with a single record edit that gets 5000 endorsements, compared to this plugin that not many people know it exists.

Anyways..  great work :)

RC3 Dev Update 2

Fog levels and thickness changed for foggy, rainy, and stormy weathers. Far fog brightness increased, near fog brightness lowered (Days only), Daytime saturation increased from 0.95 to 1.05. Night sky brightness increased, Night contrast increased by .1.

Had to use filedropper.com because filesmelt wasn't working, previous RC3 still available for comparisons.

Based on feedback from the Nexus forums. Feedback here as well would be much appreciated.

dont know if you find my feedback insignificant or if you just keep passing by my posts on accident. (unless youre wanting feedback from specific people?) anyways, i have logged many hours of gameplay with your plugin in my load order so if theres something specific you want feedback on, chances are good i can find something constructive to say :D

dont know if you find my feedback insignificant or if you just keep passing by my posts on accident. (unless youre wanting feedback from specific people?) anyways, i have logged many hours of gameplay with your plugin in my load order so if theres something specific you want feedback on, chances are good i can find something constructive to say :D

I'm sorry... what is your Nexus name again? I most likely missed it, and it's lost now in the midst of various other comments.

• 4 months later...