Question

• Answers 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

This is what I want it to look like and was told that STEP can do it:

Where did you read that? :><:>

As i said:

1.1.17 I can't get the same aspect as your screenshots/videos, why?

Because you need ALL the mods i used for each screenshot/video scene and of course, the SAME ENB preset.

I recommend STEP because has lots of recommended mods for beginners, that's all.

I didn't say i only used the mods from that guide, i wrote a small list with more mods but as i also said, i have around 1000 mods and i change/mix the mods for almost each screenshot so you can't get the same aspect as ALL my screenshot with only ONE MIX OF MODS.

So read STEP, try some mods from my list and make your own mix.

PD: i've just registered because i saw many visits from this thread to my blog :P

Welcome Unreal.

Some of those screenshots are certainly interesting. If you get your mods/presets to a state you're happy with and release them, do let us know.

Thanks =)

I'll only release the grass mod and enb preset with some tweaked weathers, but when they're finished.

There isn't nothing special on them, as ive stated, there are some similar grass mods and "my" ENB preset is only Opethefeldt's one with some minor tweak.

Hey Unreal! Nice to see you! We get this issue pop up from time to time but this is the first one that has said "STEP can do this". :teehee:

I know :P , i usually read this forum because as i said, i get some visitors from here but i can't answer all the questions from every web/forum that uses my screenshots and that's why i wrote "Skyrim Mods" for my blog.

Some people try to mod Skyrim like i do and they think i only use the mods from STEP or the mods from my list, i know my english sucks (im spanish) but i tried to explain it many times and i don't know why some don't understand me.

Unreal has already proven that you can make the game look very real with the right mods. Step must not be using the right mods in order to achieve this.

You are not paying attention. I asked for you do read the entire thread. Unreal, himself, has addressed your issues. Enough said.

@MontyMM

Awesome shots!

I reposted so you wouldn't miss it!

The only major differences in his screenshots are the ENB, a grass density mod, and the grass textures which are custom and unreleased. I'm sure a vast majority of his textures are very similar to STEP.

Oh, and he also uses the the aforementioned "glamor" mods that make males and females look like supermodels.

Also worth mentioning is that if you're hoping for your game to both look like his and be playable you're going to be very disappointed.

I'm using ENB like I just said.

There are dozens if not hundreds of different ENBs and they all provide a different look and feel to the game.

EDIT: I'm assuming the screenshots you posted on the first page were taken without an ENB? Because it doesn't look like one is running in those shots. I'd be interested in seeing more shots... of landscapes or something.

I downloaded and installed ENB for those screenshots

Dude, Unreal has his own ENB config on Nexus with a list of most of his mods that he's using.

Download and install them in the right order (one that you think would be better than STEP), get a grass textures mod (as Unreal has said before, there are at least a couple of decent ones on Nexus already) and look up Extreme Skyrim INI Tweaks, or something like that, to change the grass density, shadows resolution, uGrids and drawing distance. Don't forget downsampling or SSAA.

Then come back here complaining that your game turned into a beautiful slideshow.

I downloaded and installed ENB for those screenshots

Dude, Unreal has his own ENB config on Nexus

Where is uploaded? my presets aren't available...

Only Opethfeldt's preset.

I think he has you confused with UnrealWarfare from the nexus.

I think so... :D

Yup, totally confused you with that guy, sorry about that. Either way, his ENB is also partially based on Opethfeldt's, so I guess that solution would yield a similar result. :)

The latest Unreal Cinema by UnrealWarfare is actually quite good and I like it a lot...

I just snapped a few more shots while I was running around testing things.  STEP plus a good ENB looks OK to me.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

EDIT: Ignore the OP - I didn't put these here for his benefit. I just thought people reading this thread, especially newcomers, might like to see what is easily achievable.