Not looking realistic

Razernok

Question

• Answers 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

I just snapped a few more shots while I was running around testing things.  STEP plus a good ENB looks OK to me.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You must be running different mods then STEP. cuz I run STEP mods + skse + ENB and it doesn't look good at all. With STEP mods, skse, and ENB I see about a 1% increase in graphics.

I just snapped a few more shots while I was running around testing things.  STEP plus a good ENB looks OK to me.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

You must be running different mods then STEP. cuz I run STEP mods + skse + ENB and it doesn't look good at all. With STEP mods, skse, and ENB I see about a 1% increase in graphics.
You're definitely not doing something right if you're not getting these same results, because that is pure STEP with ENB. Hey MontyMM, which ENB are you using that our friend here can check into. Looks similar to The Wilds...are you using a lighting mod too MontyMM?

I use SkyRealism with the Cinematic preset and have been using Realistic Lighting Overhaul as well.

Well I am running ENB also so it must be the choice of mods from STEP

We can help you out if you want it. You'll just have to go the extra mile. Post your INIs, launcher and video card settings, your mod list, and tell us what ENB you are using. Put spoiler tags before and after the content:

[spoiler]
content content content
[/spoiler]

You're definitely not doing something right if you're not getting these same results, because that is pure STEP with ENB. Hey MontyMM, which ENB are you using that our friend here can check into. Looks similar to The Wilds...are you using a lighting mod too MontyMM?

I use SkyRealism with the Cinematic preset and have been using Realistic Lighting Overhaul as well.

Good eyes.  Yep, that's just The Wilds 3.0 (Dark Interiors with vignette) with Further Dark Dungeons for ENB.  No other lighting mods, as I find the Wilds doesn't play nicely with others, and looks awesome on its own.  Then I just forced the weather to sunny in the console to get the most striking effect. Unfortunately, The Wilds doesn't seem to be available any more.  It's all part of the grand STEP conspiracy, naturally.  :ninja:

Well I am running ENB also so it must be the choice of mods from STEP

Where are the ENB screenshots?

Are these?

https://forum.step-project.com/showthread.php?tid=1475&pid=21743#pid21743

Did you download the d3d9.dll file from ENB series web? :whistling:

Yes I have ENB running and fully installed.

These screenshots from my earlier post and with ENB running.

screenshot8oo.png

screenshot7sh.png

afterrocks.png

Since we're taunting our good friend here with what his game SHOULD look like if he did it correctly, here are some from me:

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image Posted Image

To be fair mine's not pure STEP. It's 90% STEP plus a grass density mod, different mountain textures, a few city/village improvement mods, and uGrids=7. Best viewed in fullscreen!