Not looking realistic

Razernok

Question

• Answers 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters For This Question

He should report back today with a successfully installed ENB [i']IF[/i] he followed my directions. If he didn't, then I'm done. Can't help someone that won't do what you say to correct the problem.

I said I'll try it after I finish writing my wizard script.

I must congratulate Razernok in at least maintaining his cadence and not lashing out against the glaring posts. Seems a bit Asperger's, but that is OK.

I can attest to the difficulty of getting ENB to look good, particularly under Crossfilre or SLI. I must say though that Unreal's shots, while gorgeous are not realistic IMO. They look like beautiful graphic landscapes to me (wait ... :? )

I am running pure STEP right now BTW, without any ENB, and it looks really good, so a lot of what results can also be dictated by the graphics hardware and driver settings (My pure vanilla screens are posted in this gallery (using SFO variations).

I must congratulate Razernok in at least maintaining his cadence and not lashing out against the glaring posts. Seems a bit Asperger's, but that is OK.

I have bit of experience in that regard, and I really hope you're wrong about that.  I'm very sensitive to people being treated unfairly, but I must admit I perceived this situation in completely the opposite way - considerate people like techangel bending over backwards being jerked around by someone with an aggressive and unfair attitude.  Which is why I instigated a note of levity to put the boot on the other foot, and offer a humorous means of moral support. On the Nexus, I've found that a good way to keep modders spirits up and make them feel supported against a tide of ingratitude and rudeness. If I've misread the situation, and the individual, I would eat my words in a second, and make amends. 

He should report back today with a successfully installed ENB [i']IF[/i] he followed my directions. If he didn't, then I'm done. Can't help someone that won't do what you say to correct the problem.

I said I'll try it after I finish writing my wizard script.

We're waiting :P

I got it working now. Looks alot better except a lighting issue with candle light being red. Also having a focus issue that's really annoying.

See screenshots below.

Candle Issue:

Posted Image

Focus Issue:

Posted Image

You forgot to download the default preset for Lanterns of Skyrim or any other preset for that matter.

Under optional files are the presets.

That focus issue is from DoF and you can turn that option of in enbseries.ini

EnableDepthOfField=true <-- set that to false.

I have Lanterns of Skyrim installed.

You need two Lanterns files. The main esm file and another esp file. Go download the default preset in the optional section on the download page and install it. You really should start reading the description and read me files on the mod pages. All of the information is there.

Sent from my LG-P999 using Tapatalk 2

I got it working now. Looks alot better except a lighting issue with candle light being red. Also having a focus issue that's really annoying.

See screenshots below.

Candle Issue:

Posted Image

Focus Issue:

Posted Image

Glad it is implemented (more) correctly now. Much can be done with those ENB settings, too, and every ENB is a bit different.