Missing meshes with WEP WMK Uniques for the Pitt FWE and WMK Uniques for FWE EVE addon

binn05

Question

So,

After leaving Vault I notice lots of missing meshes (red polygons and exclamation marks) around the first city.

After some testing I  discovered that the missing meshes happens when both WEP WMK Uniques for the Pitt FWE and WMK Uniques for FWE EVE Addon are ticked in my load order.

I'm using my Before Gameplay profile for testing (the same profile that is suggested by the Step Guide).

I need to now with patches target specifically those two .esps so I can continuing testing to find a way to solve the problem.

Anyone can help?

5 answers to this question

The guide includes weapon mods that aren't compatible; users can choose which ones they use. It tries to provide some guidance on what is likely to be compatible and incompatible. If you are familiar enough with xEdit (FO3Edit) you can examine the plugins and identify the compatibility problems.

As mentioned in the guide, compatibility across multiple weapon mods is difficult to achieve. The guide list some possible choices and patches, but since plugins are involved the guide doesn't (and can't) provide a list of compatibilities across all the possible weapon mods. Your posts don't show all the weapon mods and patches you are using; it would be helpful if you provide this (please put it inside spoiler tags).

I don't personally use these two mods in my primary FO3 MO profile since they aren't compatible with some other weapon mods I happen to use.

Thanks for your reply Kelmych, but since I'm having mesh problems when the esps from Millenia Assault rifle Replacers RH WMK Patch, Chems and Meds Re-Texture Pack, Paradise Lost - Unique Texture and Icon from Skill Books Hi-Res Retexture, Schematics and Semitransparente Door Glass are active, I'll start modding the guide again and see if I can fix it.

I probably had done something wrong way before getting into those mods from the guide.

I'll start slow, dropping some mods that I feel will not affect my gameplay so much.

As for the mods that I'm using it's all the guide except for the 20th century weapons. But as I'll start again modding with the guide I think listing all the mods now is unnecessary,

If a new install with less mods can't solve it, I'll bother the community again. ::P: