Mod organizer 2 errors with SKSE

Freeza

Question

Whenever I launch SKSE (through MO ofcourse), after some time of playing, I look for other mods or disable other, then errors pop up.

What could be the problem? I have a file for the crashes (modorganizer.exe.dmp) if that will help!

9 answers to this question

Oh ok. But does this happen to some users or all users who use MO2?

Nevermind that question. But, when I create a shortcut (Skyrim SE or SKSE) MO won't load the mods, which means I always have to launch MO and then select Skyrim SE or SKSE, which in turn loads the mods. Any solution to that?

The format of the shortcut is this:

<path_to_MO2>\ModOrganizer.exe "<path_to_SSE>SkyrimSE.exe" 

Post your logs if you're having issues with MO2's functionality. Use <spoiler> tags or an online service like PasteBin.

Problem is, there comes no logs saying any problems, what I mean is; when I create a shortcut (SSE) to desktop via MO2 it will not load the mods, so when I'm continuing to last save the error pops up from skyrim se itself and saying I have missing mods (all of them).

Hmm... maybe the last Bethesda update broke something. I have just noticed that if I try to load a game from a shortcut on the desktop my mouse is disabled, loading from MO2 works fine. This is the first time I've loaded up SSE since the infamous Creation Club went active, perhaps that is the issue.

At any rate if it works from the MO2 GUI, just go with that. Also regardless of whether errors happen MO/MO2 logs all activity it generates. Look in %AppData%\Local\ModOrganizer\Logs\

Ever since SKSE64 came out MO2 crashes after a play thru with "memory" and read/write errors.  It did it before the Creation Crap update.  MO2 doesn't play well with "external" programs as we all know. But it's still better than NMM...