10mm submachine gun weird reloading and scoped revolver glitch?

lv4321

Question

It seems that whenever i reload with the 10mm sub machine gun, my reload animation shows that the clip is not seen removed when reloading. For the magnum, with my current mods it is supposed to say .44 magnum not .44 scoped. The .44 magnum is supposed to have no scope with the mods i have

Here is my load order for Mod organizer:

https://imgur.com/a/PlHxl

ignore the unchecked dlc and the exclamation points. DLCs already work in-game and this is supposedly normal for MO users. The exclamation points are stating missing dlc masters but they are already enabled in-game without MO activating it

Yeah pretty much. See how in his example the last plugin has most of the edits he wants but the IMPACT plugin, which is lower in the load order, has the specific changes, so he copies those specific records into his patch. That's what a conflict patch does. Whenever the desired records are in a plugin that is being overridden by a higher plugin, you need to copy those records into a new plugin that then gets loaded afterward.

So if i do happen to mess up or forget to add something to the conflict resolution patch, can i delete the patch and everything will be back to the state before i made the patch? Also i have a merged patch in my load order, should i delete Or should i keep it?

If i do keep it, should i keep the resolution patch before or after the merged patch?

Also from my previous statement, it is recommended that we do a conflict resolution patch on these colored items in fo3edit, correct?

https://imgur.com/a/HTL97

You can have merged, CR, bashed or any other type of patch you like, just remember they all count toward the plugin limit.

Yes, removing the patch if it's broken is fine, just redo it another time.

To see what truly needs to be put into conflict resolution patch you need to look at the right-hand pane, not the tree list in xEdit. Just because a record is red it doesn't mean that record is broken, you need to see which plugin(s) are changing it and make your choice as to which you want to "win" the conflict. As it stands the right most plugin, ie. the last one, will win but there may be records in the other plugins you want to use. Regfer back to what @Roy did.

You can have merged, CR, bashed or any other type of patch you like, just remember they all count toward the plugin limit.

Yes, removing the patch if it's broken is fine, just redo it another time.

To see what truly needs to be put into conflict resolution patch you need to look at the right-hand pane, not the tree list in xEdit. Just because a record is red it doesn't mean that record is broken, you need to see which plugin(s) are changing it and make your choice as to which you want to "win" the conflict. As it stands the right most plugin, ie. the last one, will win but there may be records in the other plugins you want to use. Regfer back to what @Roy did.

So if i want a piece of the mod that has a red text + red background or just red background, it means that it is being overwritten? and If i don't want it to be overwritten, and want it to be loaded last, then the feature patch would be a useful thing to do?

Also do i have to delete and re-create the patch everytime i change my load order or amount of mods I have?

Yes, any losing record needs to be placed into the patch if changing the load order cannot fix it.

No, the patch you create is not dependent on any other mods, except those listed as masters, so it makes no difference what happens to other mods in your load order.

Yes, any losing record needs to be placed into the patch if changing the load order cannot fix it.

No, the patch you create is not dependent on any other mods, except those listed as masters, so it makes no difference what happens to other mods in your load order.

As of right now, I am not seeing much problems with my load order, other than my 44 magnum non-scoped being named to a scoped version of it....But any tips on how to notice what is causing certain conflicts with what if there is a problem?

As of right now, I am not seeing much problems with my load order, other than my 44 magnum non-scoped being named to a scoped version of it....But any tips on how to notice what is causing certain conflicts with what if there is a problem?

For the last sentence, I am asking about any tips to notice what conflicts could be causing random bugs in fo3edit?