Vilja in SRLEELOTD

Just finished my first base SRLEELOTD installation and starting to make some slight tweaks.

Still very new to this depth of modding.

If I want to install Vilja and her Solstheim expansion, do I need both esps?  Can they be merged with other follower mods?  Many times in the SRLEELOTD guide it said one didn't need an esp for a mod, and I don't know how to tell on my own when they are/aren't needed, but trying to conserve slots as much as possible.

Just finished my first base SRLEELOTD installation and starting to make some slight tweaks.

Still very new to this depth of modding.

If I want to install Vilja and her Solstheim expansion, do I need both esps? Can they be merged with other follower mods? Many times in the SRLEELOTD guide it said one didn't need an esp for a mod, and I don't know how to tell on my own when they are/aren't needed, but trying to conserve slots as much as possible.

Vilja is fairly big mod. I would not merge it with other mods.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Hey, I added Vilja and ViljaSolstheim to the guide, when I started my playthrough last year.

So far I have not encountered any major problems, all her quests and scripts seem to run fine, however my character has not been in Solstheim yet, so I don't know about that part.

I would not merge these two mods. As a rule of thumb I would not merge mods when the author intended one esp to overwrite parts of another esp, as is the case here. Any "conflict" between Vilja and Vilja Solstheim is obviously what the authors intended.

Two minor bugs with Vilja in this guide:

• She has a very obvious neckseem. Might be better or worse depending on your re-texture mods. I gave her Sophia's skin textures and that fixed it.
  • She sometimes has problems drawing a shield from her back, gets stuck in the draw weapons animation, then a few seconds later fights with an invisible shield. Nothing major but I guess some issues with her wardrobe system, animation replacers and maybe FNIS?

Hey, I added Vilja and ViljaSolstheim to the guide, when I started my playthrough last year.

So far I have not encountered any major problems, all her quests and scripts seem to run fine, however my character has not been in Solstheim yet, so I don't know about that part.

I would not merge these two mods. As a rule of thumb I would not merge mods when the author intended one esp to overwrite parts of another esp, as is the case here. Any "conflict" between Vilja and Vilja Solstheim is obviously what the authors intended.

Two minor bugs with Vilja in this guide:

• She has a very obvious neckseem. Might be better or worse depending on your re-texture mods. I gave her Sophia's skin textures and that fixed it.
  • She sometimes has problems drawing a shield from her back, gets stuck in the draw weapons animation, then a few seconds later fights with an invisible shield. Nothing major but I guess some issues with her wardrobe system, animation replacers and maybe FNIS?

Can I just chime in on your second bullet point that is a bug between DSR and XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended you need to use DSR's MCM and turn off shield of back for NPC's and that shoudl fix it.

I am not using Vilja so i can't advise on conflicts.