Possible way to keep MO profiles installed files seperatly

RaShCl

Question

Hi all, first of thanx for bringing me MO, it did help a lot overcoming the problems I had with NMM, its way better.

Secondly my main is not English so excuse the possible small typos.

Ok, what I would like to know.

Is there a way to have the mods installed in MO using a certain profile, save those mods? so I can make another profile, without having to tag the mod as I want to use all over again in the profile?

let me try to clarify what I mean.

In MO I always make a new profile, with the name of the character I have made in Skyrim, but I do have a lot of mods I use installed in MO, what I find problematic is I need to tag all the boxes of mods I want to use all over again

and its a pain. so what I want to ask is there a way to have only the mods I use in that profile, save into that profile?

seeing my list of mods I use on different profile characters in MO is growing substantially larger and larger.

so a way of having only the mods in the list I use would be handy, like having a separate folder for every profile I make, sure having multiple folders with configurations would use up more space on my HD, but these days space is not a very big problem.

and I gladly spend that space for the mentioned option :P

I already use the default option always have the most basic mods tagged like Skyui the extender the crash fixes etc, and it works fine.

especially since I have characters that don't use adult mods, and characters that do use them and I like to keep them separate :P

and seeing MO already has a separate folder for my installed mods to keep the original Data folder clean, I think that would be a big handy option:P

Oki having said that, I probably have mentioned a few things double, and  as I said i realy suck at writing in english, I even use  a spelling chekker to get rid of the many spelling errors so if some things slip true I am sorry 

anyway, i hope you will keep up support for MO for a long time it realy made my moding experiances for Skyrim a lot better, and i cant wait to see MO2 when it comes out, if its as good as MO or even better then i am very happy.

and about Vortex being developed, and the controversy about separate folders to keep the data files clean, it's nice, but using Only Skyrim  I rather keep using MO and as I said an option to have separate folders for all characters I have  would be something to die for, well not Physically of course, or I could not play Skyrim anymore unless they allow a laptop in heaven, but I hear personal stuff is not allowed to take with you :P 

So keep on the good work on MO and MO2 and you have a supporter for life  well as long as i live that is 

3 answers to this question

Use the Profile management tool to copy the current profile into a new one. Make any changes to the new profile and they will remain separate.

Could you if possible tell me how to do it exactly, maybe an example, either way, i read it wrong because I am not good at the English language

or I am a total illiterate :P 

but can't seem to get it to work what you posted above sorry