Mystery Modders Shrines HD (by Mystery Modder)

Jorus

• 4 weeks later...

This is a tough call. In a perfect world, I think I mixture of Vanilla, Shrines HD and Divine Shrines would look the best, but it would probably over complicate the guide to mix two texture packs with vanilla.

Out of the three packs compared by Farlo, I do think this is the best over all, though. So my vote would go to either this or as a comprimise a mix Vanilla. But mostly, I'll just be happy to see something other than Golden Gods.

I never liked the Golden Shines and always thought they never should have been included in STEP as they're too far away from vanilla. However, personally, I like the subtle changes this mod makes over vanilla and the changes aren't enough to disqualify it like the Golden Shrines should have been. I'll be using this mod for my own game. The vanilla are just dull and boring, IMO, and this mod add just a touch of "interesting".

• 1 year later...

One is core and one is extended. The first is basically up scaled vanilla and RENs is a nice little retexture.

Looking at the guide, I don't see any apparent indication that one is core and one is extended. There's nothing obvious (at least to me) to indicate that I'm not supposed to install both, one right over the top of the other.

• 4 months later...