• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 legendrodrigo

legendrodrigo

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 30 November 2017 - 10:42 PM

Guys, i have a slightly different load order of Skyrim Revisited: Legacy of the Dragonborn by darth matias, but still most stuff i followed in his guide... I'm having some issues near Whiterun Stables outskirts.... it would always crash when i get in a certain place in the outskirts of whiterun stables... here is my loadorder: https://modwat.ch/u/...rodrigo/plugins

Does anyone know how to solve this?

#2 mavanaic

mavanaic

Jarl

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts

Posted 01 December 2017 - 05:22 AM

Could be different things..first I would look at the load order..the bashed patch after the merged patch and skyproc patches last..so maybe you have to redo those patches...Also try loading all the files in TES5Edit and check for errors...some conflict resolving you may need to do..

#3 legendrodrigo

legendrodrigo

Prisoner

• Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 01:57 PM

Could be different things..first I would look at the load order..the bashed patch after the merged patch and skyproc patches last..so maybe you have to redo those patches...Also try loading all the files in TES5Edit and check for errors...some conflict resolving you may need to do..

Ok, gonna try doing the first thing that u said... But how do i see the conflicts that are causing CTDs at TES5Edit?

#4 Greg

Greg

Dragon Prince

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,078 posts

Posted 03 December 2017 - 09:50 PM

Moved to SR Support.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users