903 replies to this topic

#901 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted Yesterday, 09:21 AM

I just ran azzendix's Water Fix Script on my load order, and the script wanted to fix a whole bunch of water flow issues in DynDOLDO.esm. Any insight here? It seems unlikely that Sheson wasn't aware of this stuff, so I'm a bit reluctant to let the script fix them all. 

Here's a link to the Water Fixer:

The list is below:

To create the DynDOLOD.esm from scratch DynDOLOD copies the data from the highest available ESM flagged plugin at the time of LOD generation. For the DynDOLOD.esp the highest available non-ESM flagged plugin is used.

So if there is any problem with such data in either DynDOLOD plugin, it is because of the data that was copied from existing plugins.

It would be best to run the script before generating LOD / the DynDOLOD plugins, but it will work just as well to to update the CELL records in the DynDOLOD plugins or whatever plugin is the last overwrite for the CELL.

Edited by sheson, Yesterday, 09:25 AM.

#902 Elzee

Elzee

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted Today, 09:19 AM

I know it is easy to miss the instructions printed in the error, but can you please post the entire contents (not just the last couple lines) of ..\DynDOLOD\bugreport.txt and ..\DynDOLOD\logs\DynDOLOD_SSE_log.txt

Hi, the 2 txts are here. Please help.

https://mega.nz/#!eX...b7LK0j2Hxa26RvU

Edited by Elzee, Today, 09:20 AM.

#903 sheson

sheson

Dragon King

• Mod Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,477 posts

Posted Today, 12:22 PM

Hi, the 2 txts are here. Please help.

https://mega.nz/#!eX...b7LK0j2Hxa26RvU

Thank you that helped. This will be fixed in the next version, which should be available soonish.

#904 DarthVitrial

DarthVitrial

Prisoner

• Members
  • 46 posts

Posted Today, 01:05 PM

Thank you that helped. This will be fixed in the next version, which should be available soonish.

It can't be normal that I get this excited whenever a minor bugfix release is announced.

Why is updating things inherently fun.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, skyrim se, skyrim vr

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users