I'm getting an error "Exception in unit process line 85: List index out of bounds (-1)" after trying to run DynDoLOD 2.54 on SSE.
- Using MO2.
- Removed BSHeartland from DynDoLOD's SSE world ignore list
- Ran TexGen with all worlds selected, added 7zipped output to load order at the end.
- Ran DynDoLOD with only BSHeartland selected, no static LOD. No errors there, so added 7zipped output to load order.
- Ran DDL again with all worlds minus BSHeartland and Labyrinthine mazeworld, selected static LOD. DDL asked if I wanted to update an existing ESM and ESP, I said yes.
- It ran for a while then stopped with the error above.
I couldn't find "out of bounds" anywhere in the forum so I guess it's just a minor problem? Here are logs in case:
Log window output: https://pastebin.com/AtEssU6r
DynDoLOD_SSE.log is attached to this post.
The error above the exception:
no Minion for 18_42 moonpathesp_056F9A_DynDOLOD_LOD [REFR:B706A326] (places CandleLanternwithCandle01_DynDOLOD_LOD [STAT:11008476] in GRUP Cell Persistent Children of [CELL:0A0A7646] (in BSHeartland "Tamriel" [WRLD:0A0A764B]) at 18,42)
For some reason the reference was placed into the wrong worldspace and the coordinates are all wrong. Not sure right now how this can even happen. I was not able to replicate it yet.
Check if anything is overwriting xx056F9A in moonpath.esp. xx is the hex load order of the plugin, so probably 3F056F9A
Check both DynDOLOD.esm and DynDOLOD.esp for errors.