• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#1051 Tacocat

Tacocat

Prisoner

• Members
  • 33 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 05:57 PM

Bethesda just released a patch for skyrim se. Is your dyndolod dll game version depended oder universal? Here are the notes if anyone is interested:

Version 1.5.62.0.8 was released as an update for Steam, PS4 and Xbox One on 5 December 2018.

• Small backend changes for PC, XB1, and PS4.
  • Thieves Guild Hood will no longer disappear if player is a vampire.
  • Fixed specular with "Mourner's Hat" and "Hat" on male Argonians.
  • Fixed skinning and restored bridles on Imperial Saddle.

#1052 buddahobo

buddahobo

Prisoner

• Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 05 December 2018 - 06:45 PM

The TreeLOD=0 is fine. Just do not change TreeFullFallBack mindlessly.

If you run into CTDs again, post the papyrus log (from the readme) in addition to the DynDOLOD log.

Thanks i'm currently doing a clean install of SSE right now just in case. No worries, treelods= is the only one touched so I can confirm TreeFullFallBack= is currently the default TreeFullFallBack=1. thanks again

I'll be testing just dyndolod and border-gates again and post my papyrus log if the issue persists after and said and done.

Also I realized i had a few other things checked in the left plane of mo2. kind of feel silly forgetting to uncheck those mods... ill go ahead and uncheck those as it could be one of those. usually I can find the issue myself in xEdit so naturally i was pretty boggled when it started a CTD frenzy in the previously mentioned location even when xedit showed no changes in that cell between them only change i found was some height data but it appeared to be overwritten without conflict and no errors so... derp?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dyndolod, lod, skyrim se, skyrim vr

3 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Tacocat