5 replies to this topic

#1 GlassWizzard

GlassWizzard

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 09:06 AM

Hi, could someone look through my ini's please. I must have options enabled that are preventing AA and AF from the ENB from working. GeForce Experience auto optimized the ini's so it went in there and messed with stuff. I disabled both the settings mentioned in the guide, but more must have been enabled.

fallout.ini

falloutprefs.ini

Edited by Greg, 31 December 2017 - 10:52 AM.
Changed code to spoiler tags

#2 Greg

Greg

Dragonborn

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,890 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 11:12 AM

I have this enabled in the video driver settings (in my profiles for Fallout New Vegas, Skyrim Legendary Edition, and Skyrim SE). If you are using ENBoost or an ENB preset, you may enable AA and AF using the settings in enblocal.ini (although I think driver settings are generally preferred for better performance). @essarbee's guide has instructions to enable AA an AF in the enblocal.ini in the Extenders section.

#3 Kelmych

Kelmych

Dragon King

• Super Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,964 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 08:55 PM

Having GeForce Experience or other similar programs running in the background often creates problems - typically CTDs - with Bethesda games, by the way.

#4 GlassWizzard

GlassWizzard

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 02 January 2018 - 07:17 AM

Having GeForce Experience or other similar programs running in the background often creates problems - typically CTDs - with Bethesda games, by the way.

Interesting. Good to know.

The problem ended up fixing itself anyway *shrug*

#5 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 12:23 AM

Words of wisdom, this is true for any program that provides an in-game overlay and also any video card tweaking program.

#6 GlassWizzard

GlassWizzard

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 95 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 06:47 AM

Words of wisdom, this is true for any program that provides an in-game overlay and also any video card tweaking program.

Does this mean the program itself only or the programs background services too?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users