22 replies to this topic

#16 MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 06:39 PM

Alright, I'll download MO2 and try and go from there. You mentioned a discord server earlier, do you think that would be of some help as well?

#17 GSDFan

GSDFan

Jarl

• Moderators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 962 posts

Posted 08 January 2018 - 07:55 PM

The Discord server is primarily for MO2 development issues.

#18 MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 11:51 AM

Alright I now have MO 2. Right now its only seeing the Data folder of FNV. How do I redirect it to see the MO mod files? Or should I just copy/paste everything from MO1 to MO2?

#19 Mator

Mator

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 614 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:03 PM

Alright I now have MO 2. Right now its only seeing the Data folder of FNV. How do I redirect it to see the MO mod files? Or should I just copy/paste everything from MO1 to MO2?

Copy-paste is probably easiest, though you may want to cut and paste if you have a lot of mods and your hard drive space is limited.

#20 MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 12:36 PM

I, I think its working. If it is, this could be huge. If I cut and paste everything what will happen to my mod list though? Won't it become jumbled? Should I use LOOT after I transfer everything?

#21 Mator

Mator

Jarl

• Mod Authors
  • 614 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:01 PM

I, I think its working. If it is, this could be huge. If I cut and paste everything what will happen to my mod list though? Won't it become jumbled? Should I use LOOT after I transfer everything?

Both mod and plugin order are stored in your MO profile (modlist.txt and plugins.txt).  You can copy those over as well.

#22 MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 10 January 2018 - 02:27 PM

List didn't seem to copy over, should I run LOOT? Otherwise I'll just try and sort manually.

Edit: It seems that the left hand pane resembles MO1 as I left it, the right hand pane attempted to put them alphabetically.

Edit: Alright I moved the load order correctly over from MO1

Edited by MrBrightside, 10 January 2018 - 02:33 PM.

#23 MrBrightside

MrBrightside

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 52 posts

Posted 14 January 2018 - 04:33 PM

After some trial an error, it appears that xEdit and MO2 are functioning normally together for now. Thanks so much for the help guys, this definitely clears a major hurdle for me. You guys rock.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users