Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

A while back someone mentioned seeing blue tree trunks near solitude and also one near Bleak Falls barrow.  The missing texture was tracked down but I can't find the original post via search.

Can anyone remember what the missing texture was?  it's a smaller snow pine.

A while back someone mentioned seeing blue tree trunks near solitude and also one near Bleak Falls barrow.  The missing texture was tracked down but I can't find the original post via search.

Can anyone remember what the missing texture was?  it's a smaller snow pine.

Was it this post, by chance? It's talking about Winterhold, but I couldn't find any other mentions of tree textures being wonked.

Has anyone ever had an issue where DynDolod suddenly stops working? Game was running just fine, I quit to go do some other things and came back, loaded my last save, and now the game is telling me 'DynDolod.esp not found'. 

Nothing in my load order has changed, DynDolod esm and esp are checked just as they were before. Just suddenly the game isn't registering it.

Has anyone ever had an issue where DynDolod suddenly stops working? Game was running just fine, I quit to go do some other things and came back, loaded my last save, and now the game is telling me 'DynDolod.esp not found'. 

Nothing in my load order has changed, DynDolod esm and esp are checked just as they were before. Just suddenly the game isn't registering it.

Must be the same place where my Immersive Animations folder has gone too. When I was reinstalling everything I found that the folder has gone missing completely from my mo2/mods/ directory. The download metafile still had it as "installed". Strange.  Probably the Riften Thiefs Guild...

Edited by Shabdez

Must be the same place where my Immersive Animations folder has gone too. When I was reinstalling everything I found that the folder has gone missing completely from my mo2/mods/ directory. The download metafile still had it as "installed". Strange.  Probably the Riften Thiefs Guild...

:teehee:

Oh Skyrim, never change.

Started brand new game, DynDolod is back. Didn't touch a thing otherwise. I have no idea.

Edited by Tzefira

And then my CTD issue: For some reason I allways CTD during the fight with the Giant Frostspider in Bleak Falls Burrow. I don't see any pattern like it is tied to a certain animation, a defined progress in time (health lost or something like that) or is it while I am attacking or the spider. I've checked everything I can but to no avail. Anyone having an idea? EDIT: I choose the vanilla start and the spiders in Helgen Keep "basement" worked without flaws.

I passed this fight without issues with an other test character and did not change much in regards of mod installation or load order between this and my current character. I think I upgraded FNIS, so animation was my first guess, but I don't think anything FNIS does affects the spider.

So, now that everything is back in place (complete reinstallation of ALL mods) and this time again with my lost Immersive Animations folder, I coc'ed my character right from alternate start in the woods into Bleak Falls Barrow Temple and startet a test fight with the spider (toggled tgm). No CTD. Is it possible that the missing Immersive Animations folder was the culprit? Could this cause a reproduceable CTD on such a specific location/situation?

Edited by Shabdez

So, now that everything is back in place (complete reinstallation of ALL mods) and this time again with my lost Immersive Animations folder, I coc'ed my character right from alternate start in the woods into Bleak Falls Barrow Temple and startet a test fight with the spider (toggled tgm). No CTD. Is it possible that the missing Immersive Animations folder was the culprit? Could this cause a reproduceable CTD on such a specific location/situation?

Weird! You wouldn't think that would have anything to do with it, but with a complete reinstall of everything it's pretty hard to tell if that was really it. In any case, glad you have it working.

Has anyone else been having issues with EFF? I have Toccata with me at the moment, and the EFF dialogue won't show up on her. I've tried regular recruiting, force recruiting, dismissing and resetting EFF, just about everything. No dice.

Classic mode works, but the 'command' option won't appear in dialogue mode. I had this problem at the beginning of my last character as well; it suddenly started appearing after I'd died once so I shrugged it off. But now it's doing it again. 

EDIT: Literally just randomly began working again after dying and game reload. No idea why it's consistently being annoying until I've reloaded at least once, but I guess I know what fixes it now (I hope).

Edited by Tzefira

The problem is that it's not easily reproducible. The game crashes randomly every 10-30 minutes I'd say.

Sounds like you're running out of memory. What card and Ram are you running?

GTX 980ti with 16gb of ram.

I am not so convinced it a memory issue I have a GTX980ti only difference I have 32GB of Ram. Suggest Installing Skyrim Performance Monitor 64 https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3826

that will tell how much V-RAM you are using.

Sooo, can I start installing now? :D I'm a little bored of ESO again...

I see that the guide is officially in beta. Are there big changes planned that would force me restart the character after a guide update?

CACO/CCO/WAF are all planned once Kryptopyr releases them. I also do plan on re-adding Frostfall, Campfire and Wearable Lanterns once Chesko updates them.

I can't thank you enough for this amazing guide! I have a few questions though

1. Is there a reason for not using the aMidianborn patch for Audio Overhaul for Skyrim 2?

2. Is there a reason for not using the balance patch by SirJesto for Advanced Adversary Encounters Patches SE ?

1. Not needed since we don't use the aMidianborm content addon since that requires CCOR and WAF.

2. Never tried it.

CACO/CCO/WAF are all planned once Kryptopyr releases them. I also do plan on re-adding Frostfall, Campfire and Wearable Lanterns once Chesko updates them.

CACO/CCO/WAF ports will probably replace Ars Metallica and SAFO someday, which would be a big change. Kryptopyr had been saying she'd port CACO in February but it didn't end up happening, so we'll see. Given that there's no timeframe on that, it'd be your call whether to go ahead or wait.

Other than that, I don't know if Lexy and Darth have other major change plans. Seems to be mostly bug hunting mode right now.

Thank you for the replies! I guess it can't hurt to wait a little more in that case :) .

There is an updated Simple Barter Fix SE.  It appears to be a complete rewrite.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14756?tab=files

There is also a new BSA extractor called BSA Auto Extractor.  I haven't tried it yet but it looks simpler to use.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13486

From the Posts on the mod's page, it appears there were some undocumented script features in the alpha version.  This would explain the new version's short description (Recreated from scratch, because the previous fix doesn't work at all. LOL).

I'll give this new BSA extractor a try.  Mod's short Description: "This application will extract all the files from BSA or BA2 files into the same folder as the BSA.  The folder hierarchy of the files from the archive is maintained.  After all files have been extracted the BSA or BA2 file will either be moved or deleted depending on the option you choose."

Edited by Decopauge123