Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

While you looking at MLU, consider Magical College of Winterhold as there is some patching required with MLU, might get both birds with one arrow (to the knee of course)

I'll take a look but as it requires some CRing I won't be adding Morrowloot until LOTD v4.0 is released cos there really is no point doing any major CRing until that drops.

That's what i am waiting for as well. Once it's out i will definitely be making changes based on my current playthrough experience.

From what i've seen, we could definitely could use more deleveled encounters. I already feel overpowered at level 6. Except for dragons... Those mcm settings for ks drag might be ok for late game, but definitely an overkill for early dragons. It will take hours to kill miraak and that if you have enough arrows or an army of immortal followers.

Also, Toccata, she is complete overkill at early levels, if you want to play somewhat immersive-ish.

SAFO, got to go, it's too much. Looking at Alchemy Fixed by chocolatenoodle as replacer until CACO is out (if that ever happenes).

Those treasure chests adding thousands of roopies to chests at pretty much beginning of the game - getting rid of them too.

Edited by sm0kem

Lexy/Darth hi! Welcome back....in regards to LOTD v4.0, Sirjesto told me some other support mods for it: Quote; "I'm a little behind on updating the patched mods, but none of the ones that I need to add to the list add displays.If you want mods that add displays to the SE museum that the LE one doesn't here is a list."

Artifacts of Skyrim by HeiroftheSeptims
Ravengate - Riften Underground by EnaiSiaion
Path of the Revenant by HeirOfTheSeptems

And coming in v4.0

Artifacts - Iceblade of the Monarch by FrankFamily
Ruin's Edge by HeirOfTheSeptems
The Staff Of Sheogorath by HeirOfTheSeptems

Artifacts - The Breton Paladin by FrankFamily (Possibly - not confirmed yet)
Nedhegoth The Butcher by FrankFamily (Possibly - If he ports it in time and I get to it in time - Not confirmed yet)

Just some info should you choose any. Blessing to you both and family

Artifacts - The Breton Paladin by FrankFamily (Possibly - not confirmed yet)

Breton Paladin mod will not be supported. Too many reasons to list.

"I'm a little behind on updating the patched mods,

I'm doing that now. ;)

Did he tell you when it's expected to hit the shelves? 

No he didn't. He doesn't know exactly and doesn't want to give a deadline. Basically it's ready when it's ready. 

Edited by sirjesto

I would just like to drop a big heartfelt thank you for porting this awesome guide to SSE. After nearly a year away from Old-Skyrim and hardcore modding, I think I chose my timing well to come back to it. Hopefully it doesn't take me as long as last time ;)

@sirjesto, is new game absolutely required for upcoming version?

Yes.  Legacy will be an .esm file.

Also, all the patches will require said .esm file as a master.

Basically, anything requiring LegacyoftheDragonborn.esp will not work.

Properties filled in the save regarding scripts might be messed up as well as Legacy's load order will change because of this (being an ESM it will move up) so lots of forms will be messed up.

Edited by sirjesto

Bummer. I was thinking of doing a build without Legacy and then adding it when it's ready.

So, what you're saying make sense if i already had previous version of Legacy. What about adding mid game to a build without any Legacy?

Edited by sm0kem

Bummer. I was thinking of doing a build without Legacy and then adding it when it's ready.

So, what you're saying make sense if i already had previous version of Legacy. What about adding mid game to a build without any Legacy?

Same thing as now.  It will work unless you're using Open Cities or Moon and Star. Those require that they are loaded at the same time as Legacy for them to work right with Legacy.

Also, some items may be missed depending on haw far you get in the playthrough without Legacy, that you would have to console in, if you knew what was missed that is.

Legacy is always best played on a brand new save with all mods you want already installed and that will always be the case.

Edited by sirjesto

Hmm. I can technically put MaS on hold too... For missing items, is there a way to check based on what dungeons i've cleared or quests completed?

You sure it's Moon and Star, and not Moonpath to Elswere?

Edited by sm0kem