Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hmm. I can technically put MaS on hold too... For missing items, is there a way to check based on what dungeons i've cleared or quests completed?

You sure it's Moon and Star, and not Moonpath to Elswere?

I'm pretty sure I'm sure lol.

As for the items, I don't think there is a list anywhere of all the items that Legacy adds to all the locations that would help with that. ;)

One example is if you finish the "Wolf Queen Awakened" quest before installing Legacy, you will not get the Bloodworm Helm.

Don't ask me if I know any more, I don't have the time to explain everything.

It's up to you whether you want to add Legacy later.  All I'm saying is that it's best not to.  Do what you want.

Edited by sirjesto

Wolf Queen... Doesn't ring a bell, I don't think i ever finished it even in LE. The way i am playing, i'll probably get tired of the game before i even reach the point of no return for Legacy, so it might be an option for me.

PS. I understand that you used it as example and there are other quests and items. Just thinking out loud

DarkladyLexy, the merge name {Even Better Quest Objectives Patches Merged} posted in [Even Better Quest Objectives] on the Build Wiki doesn't match the merge name found in the Merge Page "Table of Contents" and "Merge Heading" {Even Better Quest Objectives Patches}.  It does match the name the directions on the Merge Page tell us to use {Even Better Quest Objectives Patches Merged} when creating the Merge.

Tried this, didn't notice much improvement in fps or otherwise. YMMV.

Just make sure it doesn't end up in your bashed patch or you'll get ILS.

Thanks for the heads-up.  I haven't tried it yet.  Was going to, because I've used the LE version for a while.  LE version maybe wasn't the greatest FPS booster  :;): , but it did help a bit.  I won't use it, now. :down:

@alluistras,

I just find it too much, if you know what i mean. Too many effects for each food item, etc. After playing for a while, i found that it's too tedious for me to pay attention. So, if iam not really utilizing what it provides, might as well not use it

Some lists of effects are so extensive, it almost feels like reading calorie info labels on modern foods lol. I get enough of that in real life ))

Edited by sm0kem

Wolf Queen... Doesn't ring a bell, I don't think i ever finished it even in LE. The way i am playing, i'll probably get tired of the game before i even reach the point of no return for Legacy, so it might be an option for me.

The Wolf Queen Awakened is a side quest you can do while in Solitude.  The quest rewards are some leveled gold and the Shield of Solitude, with no follow-on quest.

Edited by Decopauge123

@alluistras,

I just find it too much, if you know what i mean.

Similarly to the complaint about the effects, my specific issue is that every animal kill drops every possible item Every wolf has a meat, a heart, two lungs, a liver, two eyes and a pelt. And aside from the pelt and meat, the rest are alchemic ingredients. Effectively, every wolf is carrying 3 damage health poison. Worse, all eyes, lungs, and hearts have the same 4 effects, so every wolf is actually carrying 2.5 Damage Health, Damage Magicka, Damage Magicka Regen, Frenzy poisons.

I'm torn between removing it entirely and making my own tweak patch to bring the harvest quantities down to a reasonable level. The former sounds easier... :)

Isn't Morrowloot kind of broken for non-vanilla starts? Or is that considered a non-issue since the LOTD mod expects you to go back to Riverwood for a vanilla start anyway?

Those still encountering CTD's and other stability/performance issues should REALLY take a look at the last post I made, I'm surprised everyone ignored it (except sm0kem who I quoted) because I made it pretty clear that it solved literally all my problems.

Eh, I might go post it on /r/skyrimmods. Though it'll probably also be lost in a sea of people asking for help...

Edited by CosmicDan

Since Lexy is going to consider MLU, I hope she will also consider making it optional with it's own CR life a couple other mods in this load out.  There are several things that MLU does not play nice with and seems like a lot of work. Won't stop me regardless. Just a thought.