Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Quick note/question: The Ordinary Women SSE just updated to 2.0, do you know if the npc merge will still work or should we all stick to the old version untill further notice? I read the update post and it looks like there was no change to the .esp files just mesh updates but I still wanted to check.

@alluistras,

I just find it too much, if you know what i mean. Too many effects for each food item, etc. After playing for a while, i found that it's too tedious for me to pay attention. So, if iam not really utilizing what it provides, might as well not use it

Some lists of effects are so extensive, it almost feels like reading calorie info labels on modern foods lol. I get enough of that in real life ))

Fair enough. Thanks for the info. :)

Quick note/question: The Ordinary Women SSE just updated to 2.0, do you know if the npc merge will still work or should we all stick to the old version untill further notice? I read the update post and it looks like there was no change to the .esp files just mesh updates but I still wanted to check.

File date on the esp is still 9/19/2017. Nothing about the merge will have changed, you should be able to update fine (assuming the author didn't break their own mod)

DarkladyLexy, the merge name {Even Better Quest Objectives Patches Merged} posted in [Even Better Quest Objectives] on the Build Wiki doesn't match the merge name found in the Merge Page "Table of Contents" and "Merge Heading" {Even Better Quest Objectives Patches}.  It does match the name the directions on the Merge Page tell us to use {Even Better Quest Objectives Patches Merged} when creating the Merge.

doesn't matter.

Isn't Morrowloot kind of broken for non-vanilla starts? Or is that considered a non-issue since the LOTD mod expects you to go back to Riverwood for a vanilla start anyway?

Those still encountering CTD's and other stability/performance issues should REALLY take a look at the last post I made, I'm surprised everyone ignored it (except sm0kem who I quoted) because I made it pretty clear that it solved literally all my problems.

Eh, I might go post it on /r/skyrimmods. Though it'll probably also be lost in a sea of people asking for help...

Morrowloot is broken for non-Vanilla starts how is broken?

Yes, I did see your post I just have not had a lot of time to digest it yet. The forum moves at lightning speed things get buried very quickly so if I miss something urgent you might need to give me a poke.

Since Lexy is going to consider MLU, I hope she will also consider making it optional with it's own CR life a couple other mods in this load out.  There are several things that MLU does not play nice with and seems like a lot of work. Won't stop me regardless. Just a thought.

that was my plan cos I know not everyone will like the changes made by Morrowloot.

looks ok to me.

What are the things that MLU does not play nice

Poor wording on my part sm0kem, I really just meant to say that it touches on a lot of things and requires some CR work.  That what I get for posting when I"m tired.  Basically almost anything that touches leveled lists needs a patch and for people that like mods that add new armor or weapons, inconsistencies can occur. There I fixed that.

Lexy understood what I was trying to say and that is all that matters.

With all the talk of morrowloot (perfect mod for LotD IMHO) it's rendered kinda pointless with True Soldiers

It raises the stats of guard armour to be on par with the best armour like dragon bone etc

Hell the penticus oculous chest piece is set to 150?! I get what the mod is trying to do but just looting the first corpse you find from Immersive patrols or whatever will have you sorted for almost the entire game.

The mod needs to be heavily nerfed or better yet cut out

hey, guys, I am back after the oh so joyous trip to see my mum and dad and catching up on a few things:

for starters, thanks for letting me know that Simple Face to Face Conversation was pulled bugger but I do have a replacement in mind

A Closer Look - Simple Smooth Hotkey Zoom - Special Edition - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14963

I also noticed that user luxor8071 has released few new texture mods that caught my eye and his stuff is always top quality:

Fort Dawnguard HD - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16061

luxor's Weathered HD Road Signs - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16151

Whiterun HD - https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16176

I noticed the Eyes of Beauty has been ported to SSE but I think I'll stick in Improved eyes now.

I will be considering Morrowloot.

I put all three in my load and they look GREAT!!!

New version of No Snow Under the roof - Hall of the Vigilant fix - version 1.4

already there.

About the BSA extraction for LOTD:

Is it the 2 BSA files from the main mod folder (Legacy of the Dragonborn SE ) ?

Is it the 2 BSA from the High resolution texture pack ?

Is it for all 4 BSAs?

Thank you in advance

Is it the 2 BSA's from the High Resolution texture pack? i actually have the High Resolution Pack installed as a seperate mod LOOSE files will always overwrite BSA's.

It raises the stats of guard armour to be on par with the best armour like dragon bone etc

Hell the penticus oculous chest piece is set to 150?! I get what the mod is trying to do but just looting the first corpse you find from Immersive patrols or whatever will have you sorted for almost the entire game.

Err, what? Penitus Oculatus' helm and gauntlets are unchanged, the boots go from 6 to 7, and the chest goes from 23 to 25.

The biggest bump in the mod is the Stormcloak Officer's Armor, which gets a boost from 27 to 32, on par with Scaled armor. Good, but not game-breaking.

Morrowloot is broken for non-Vanilla starts how is broken?

I believe Dan meant that deleveling the world was done with the expectation that you'd start in the Helgen area, and progress to Riverwood, Shroud Hearth, and so on. Starting a game at level 1 in, say, the Skooma Den north of Riften is likely to be far more deadly than it would be with a leveled world.

I believe Dan meant that deleveling the world was done with the expectation that you'd start in the Helgen area, and progress to Riverwood, Shroud Hearth, and so on. Starting a game at level 1 in, say, the Skooma Den north of Riften is likely to be far more deadly than it would be with a leveled world.

I see well you'll have just had to be careful with the start you pick I tend to start either start at the dock in Solitude so I can immediately get on with LOTD or the campsite outside Helgen then backtrack and pick up either Ralof or Hadvar and thus follow the main quest for a bit or in an inn usually either Riverwood or Whiterun thus picking up Sofa and Toccatta straight away or even starting in Breezeehome and not having to buy it later and using it as dumping ground for Lydia. So to me, the start isn't that big of an issue really. the one thing I wish would happen is a delayed start on  M'rissi cos if you don't save S'ahara at the begin you'll have difficulty later on in the questline.