Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello,

Was the shiny dirt texture issue ever addressed? I tried searching the thread, but never found a solution. My dirt is very shiny, I think it is from Serious HD Retexture and am not sure how to fix because I don't know what alphas or levels are, lol.

Also, have you seen Skyrim 3D Trees' additional mod, Skyrim 3D Plants? Sometimes the colors might make things look out of place, but it does a really good job of addressing the old, crappy plants and saplings hanging around.

Edited by penguinsane

I bought a new computer and thought I would try out skyrim with mods.  I stumbled upon this guide, and it has taken me two weeks to get my game stable because I had no idea what I was doing.  Being brand new to modding, I think this guide did a pretty good job on giving me the tools I needed.  I still have some issues I need to work out, but thank you so much for this guide.  Its like playing a brand new game.

Edited by MoeTHM

I bought a new computer and thought I would try out skyrim with mods.  I stumbled upon this guide, and it has taken me two weeks to get my game stable.  Being brand new to modding, I think this guide did a pretty good job on giving me the tools I needed.  I still have some issues I need to work out, but thank you so much for this guide.  Its like playing a brand new game.

This guide does a damn good job of teaching you how to mod.  You will forget something or miss something and have to go back and fix it but it's damn worth it.  The community here (except for me when I get anal sometimes :P) is excellent and we can help you when you get stuck.  If it's your first time doing the guide follow it exactly and don't add or remove anything from it.  Then after you get stable and comfortable you can create a new MO2 Profile with this as base and work on removing and adding things.

Edited by Kneph13

Hi, I am one of those fools who forgot to set SSE to update only when I launch from steam, and I got the update. I rolled back just like they said (through Steam console), but now I don't have A Matter of Time widget. Can you please tell me if this is the update fault? Anyone else have this problem?

Hello,

Was the shiny dirt texture issue ever addressed? I tried searching the thread, but never found a solution. My dirt is very shiny, I think it is from Serious HD Retexture and am not sure how to fix because I don't know what alphas or levels are, lol.

Also, have you seen Skyrim 3D Trees' additional mod, Skyrim 3D Plants? Sometimes the colors might make things look out of place, but it does a really good job of addressing the old, crappy plants and saplings hanging around.

I am afraid to say that for some reason I can't get Skyrim 3D to work on my system haven't worked out why.

Try creating doc folder manually and setting permissions on it maybe?

Personally, i've completely switched to mator smash now. Way more accurate and flexible

Docs folder is created correctly by wrye bash. Content is not created, but i think bash patch is created correctly (even i force close wrye bash). Time to testing.

Thank you!

Hi, I am one of those fools who forgot to set SSE to update only when I launch from steam, and I got the update. I rolled back just like they said (through Steam console), but now I don't have A Matter of Time widget. Can you please tell me if this is the update fault? Anyone else have this problem?

Yes it is. It's a mod that requires SKSE64, and when Beth updates the game version, it always breaks SKSE64, and requires an SKSE reinstall to fix. The SKSE guys are normally pretty quick to update SKSE when this happens, shouldn't take long.

EDIT: Fallout4 just had an upgrade as well, so they have to fix F4SE too. Painful, but it happens.

Edited by Nozzer66

Yes it is. It's a mod that requires SKSE64, and when Beth updates the game version, it always breaks SKSE64, and requires an SKSE reinstall to fix. The SKSE guys are normally pretty quick to update SKSE when this happens, shouldn't take long.

EDIT: Fallout4 just had an upgrade as well, so they have to fix F4SE too. Painful, but it happens.

Personally, I am so happy Bethesda decided to break SKSE and piss off a large section of there community for such an important update how did I ever manage without Wolves having their ability to howl.

Personally, I am so happy Bethesda decided to break SKSE and piss off a large section of there community for such an important update how did I ever manage without Wolves having their ability to howl.

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

didn't you know it was foretold?

"When wolf doth howl to the big full moon, Modders across tamirel cry out as one: What the blooody hell were they even thinking?"

Did they listen - nay!

the brethren of bethesda ignored the larger cry and pushed forth through the lines of data to return the voice of the one wolf... about to be shot in the knee, skinned gutted and left with no more than a whisper: Stupid dog