Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

didn't you know it was foretold?

"When wolf doth howl to the big full moon, Modders across tamirel cry out as one: What the blooody hell were they even thinking?"

Did they listen - nay!

the brethren of bethesda ignored the larger cry and pushed forth through the lines of data to return the voice of the one wolf... about to be shot in the knee, skinned gutted and left with no more than a whisper: Stupid dog

Classic!  :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:Absolutely Classic!

Quick question: Does the extraction of (so many) BSAs have an impact (positive or negative) on performance?

My guess is, extracting makes it easier for the game to fetch/find the files and use them, but I may be completely missing the point

Thank you in advance

Quick question: Does the extraction of (so many) BSAs have an impact (positive or negative) on performance?

My guess is, extracting makes it easier for the game to fetch/find the files and use them, but I may be completely missing the point

Thank you in advance

Most of the plugins that need to be extracted, have to be, in order for the merged plugin to read the assests.

Edited by gpthree

Thank you in advance

the negative is it will increse the amount of space required and also load will be slightly longer but not massively.

Well the poor lad was going to have SKSE64 integrated. Guess he won't be releasing them just yet so

EDIT: Not strictly requiring SKSE64. Just read that part, guess there won't be a delay. More importantly sounds like he's having fun doing it. So things will be released a lot sooner

Edited by uncleseano

:rofl:  :rofl:  :rofl:

didn't you know it was foretold?

"When wolf doth howl to the big full moon, Modders across tamirel cry out as one: What the blooody hell were they even thinking?"

Did they listen - nay!

the brethren of bethesda ignored the larger cry and pushed forth through the lines of data to return the voice of the one wolf... about to be shot in the knee, skinned gutted and left with no more than a whisper: Stupid dog

I'm with Decopauge!  This was classic!!  I roflmao'd for 5 minutes.  This should be pinned on the main S.T.E.P. Skyrim forum.  F'ing Epic Natstar!!!!!

I am afraid to say that for some reason I can't get Skyrim 3D to work on my system haven't worked out why.

Strange! I put it right after Ruins Clutter Improved in the "general world improvement" section and it shows in game just fine. The treethicket01 sticks out like a sore thumb though. The models are nice, the textures LOOK nice but some are too bright for the brownish landscapes. Am looking for alternatives that address misc plant textures that blend well with the current textures of this pack. EEKs Renthal Flora Collection is pretty decent, but doesn't add 3D meshes, so misc plants will still look flat. I even tried SFO with everything stripped out of it except ground plant retextures... but it still didn't touch the ugly thicket plants. So far, EEKs Renthal Flora Collection seems to blend in the best, color-wise. If 3D Plants ever comes out with a desaturated alternative, it would probably be the best, but I also haven't looked through old Skyrim mods to see if there's anything that fits that can be brought over.

Also, with Serious HD Retexture being a shiny dirt offender, I've disabled it and added HD Ground Textures instead. So far I am enjoying it, although I'm sure that it would be just fine if I simply disabled Serious HD Retexture and let Noble take over.

Well the poor lad was going to have SKSE64 integrated. Guess he won't be releasing them just yet so

EDIT: Not strictly requiring SKSE64. Just read that part, guess there won't be a delay. More importantly sounds like he's having fun doing it. So things will be released a lot sooner

I am curious what he is going to release that doesn't require SKSE... I thought we already have versions that don't require it

Strange! I put it right after Ruins Clutter Improved in the "general world improvement" section and it shows in game just fine. The treethicket01 sticks out like a sore thumb though. The models are nice, the textures LOOK nice but some are too bright for the brownish landscapes. Am looking for alternatives that address misc plant textures that blend well with the current textures of this pack. EEKs Renthal Flora Collection is pretty decent, but doesn't add 3D meshes, so misc plants will still look flat. I even tried SFO with everything stripped out of it except ground plant retextures... but it still didn't touch the ugly thicket plants. So far, EEKs Renthal Flora Collection seems to blend in the best, color-wise. If 3D Plants ever comes out with a desaturated alternative, it would probably be the best, but I also haven't looked through old Skyrim mods to see if there's anything that fits that can be brought over.

Also, with Serious HD Retexture being a shiny dirt offender, I've disabled it and added HD Ground Textures instead. So far I am enjoying it, although I'm sure that it would be just fine if I simply disabled Serious HD Retexture and let Noble take over.

For me, Noble is still the best.

SSE Fixes got updated for both 23 and 39 minor versions

Edited by sm0kem

I was wondering if anyone had any ideas on what could be causing CTDs around morthal and labyrinth. I do have frost fall, campfire, and encounter zones unlocked added to the mod list and will be reverting to my save without any extra mods to try and recreate the CTD to confirm that's it has nothing to do with it. I'm also aware that frost fall corrupts saves and have been using ReSaver to clean the save files. Reading through the forums I will also check the statues mod to make sure I renamed the file, 99% sure I did. Thought I'd throw the question out there before I start deactivating mods one by one, in case anyone had knowledge on what could cause this issue. Thanks in advance for the advice if you have any.

"I never learned anything by being smart."

@ DarkladyLexy

When you was away I posted some HUD/UI mods suggestions that I miss. Is anyone interesting for this guide?

Less Intrusive HUD II Can tweak most HUD elements (need to be ported) or SkyHUD                          

Better Skill and Quest Books Names  Add "skill name", "quest" or "map markers" in-front of book name.

Extended UI (need to be ported)

Compass Marker Range Can adjust the range before location markers pop up, and when locations is detected (need to be ported)

Unread Books Glow SSE

Hmm. I've been playing with FF for a month now and never had any save corruptions

I do believe it's FF because on my profile that doesn't use it, I have no issues. Also reading other players forums on the topic lead me to a conclusion that frost fall was the culprit.

Edited by MoeTHM