Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I do believe it's FF because on my profile that doesn't use it, I have no issues. Also reading other players forums on the topic lead me to a conclusion that frost fall was the culprit.

Yeah because people on forums always know what they are talking about. ;) lol

Thank you Lexy!

Seems like my game has updated to version 1.5.39. in the last hour , which rendered skse64 totally useless ...

I found a work around to revert to 1.5.23. in the meantime, if it happens to anyone else (I disabled the bloody steam auto-update so it doesn't happen again):

Explanation here: https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/6140428-skse64-fix/

The correct code for 1.5.23. is : download_depot 489830 489833 7780040377772731640

The "How to get the code for a specific version" is explained here: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=889624474

BOOmer9, thank you for posting this! :thumbsup: ::):

Could somebody do me a favor and pull up Lexy's CR in xEdit, check out VoiceDragonFrostBreathEffect1 "Dragon breath" [MGEF:000549B4], and tell me what esp you have resolving XX95F516 under the script properties?

Thanks!

mmmm error looks Lexy missed a change from the latest KS Dragon Overhaul update by the looks of it that record can be deleted

Yeah because people on forums always know what they are talking about. ;) lol

Ouch! Thanks for all the C.R help over the last week Mr Jestie man, you've answered a good deal of my questions over a bunch of different nexus pages

Guys have you looked at:

HD Ground Covera

Renthals Flora Collection

Coin Replacer Redux (Adds Realistic Dwemer/Nordic Coins throughout dungeons)

JKs Skyrim

While I have ya that is

Ouch! Thanks for all the C.R help over the last week Mr Jestie man, you've answered a good deal of my questions over a bunch of different nexus pages

Guys have you looked at:

HD Ground Covera

Renthals Flora Collection

Coin Replacer Redux (Adds Realistic Dwemer/Nordic Coins throughout dungeons)

JKs Skyrim

While I have ya that is

Back in a day, JK Skyrim compilation was incomparable with ICAIO, not sure if it got resolved though, it's been a while

For converting an old plugin to SSE, you're correct that it's unnecessary.

My actual problem lies in building the LOTD Patches Merged from scratch, which results in a NAVI conflict, but loading and resaving my (error free) merged patch last night resulted in a patch with hundreds of errors. Trying to figure out where I went wrong, and the only thing I can think is that I may have missed a master-master.

Question about loading in the Creation Kit:

So, I ESMify the masters. I set the plugin as Active file, but also double-click the masters to make sure they have an X by them. I assume, but I am not certain: do I also ESMify and X the masters-of-masters?

Only ESMify the esp file you are told to.  Nothing else.   Yes the file you are working should be set as the active file.  Then you put a X in the master(s) listed over on that top right panel. But do not make them active.

Only ESMify the esp file you are told to.  Nothing else.   Yes the file you are working should be set as the active file.  Then you put a X in the master(s) listed over on that top right panel. But do not make them active.

He's trying to resolve a Navmesh "Conflict" that isn't actually a problem.

@shandrakor I wouldn't waste your time on this.

For converting an old plugin to SSE, you're correct that it's unnecessary.

My actual problem lies in building the LOTD Patches Merged from scratch, which results in a NAVI conflict, but loading and resaving my (error free) merged patch last night resulted in a patch with hundreds of errors. Trying to figure out where I went wrong, and the only thing I can think is that I may have missed a master-master.

You cannot do it in CK with all plugins that are part of LOTD patches. Due to array size limit, CK will simply truncate data, and that's why you're having all these errors.

The NAVI conflict is between Helgen Reborn and Solitude Skyway, so you need to create a CK patch for just these two separately. Or just dont merge either of them in, NAVI will get merged at runtime automatically

Edited by sm0kem