Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

just a question about changelog 10/07/18.

1) I have the loots rules for ELE Merged.esp as stated, but i didnt need to change anything what was updated?

2) i never received any complaint/Error from loot when from merging alot of the merges listed, and some of the loot rules say to load after other .esp files that are not even present within the merge.

1. Like I said those new rules are there for newer members of the guide so that don't come moaning to me about LOOT.

2. that to allow for proper load order.

Re- the Trello Board

@ Lexy: Disclaimer, my build isn't your build (see modwatch link below if specifics needed). FYI, I have the plugin for TMB Vanilla Armors merged & with QUARK merging into my bashed patch I do not get a start menu for SSE on launch. Removing QUARK allows SSE to proceed to start menu as normal. For what's it's worth, there may be some dependency between the two mods, you may already know/this may not be relevant to you.

@ Sthaag: Re- Fires Hurt, loved it in LE now excited to use in SSE after seeing your suggestion. I notice it is in form 43 (as it is LE mod), and has scripts. Do you convert to form 44 with the creation kit for use in SSE? Have you had success merging the plugin with the Merge Plugins Standalone? Just curious if you already know these answers, I'll be experimenting on my own soon.

Peace, love and continued success to you all :-)  

Got a several CTDs earlier today during The Way of the Voice (at MQ105 stage 100). Never got to learn "Whirlwind Force" shout - CTDs occurred in High Hrothgar itself and outside in the courtyard. Got past using the console.

Using SKEE with XPMSSE v4.32 has been known to cause this crash.  Downgrading to v4.20 or not using SKEE should prevent this.

There is plenty of discussion about this on the "Engine fixes" mods comment page.

I must be missing something simple... as I can't get ReLinker to run at all. I've verified all the paths, MO2 is shut down, ran from outside MO2 (by definition, but making it clear), and I get an error

<class 'configparser.NoSectionError'>: No section: 'General'

Which means.... something I'm sure, but nothing that helps me figure out the problem. Suggestions?

On an alternate note, I see that the authors of ReLinker essentially said that the project is dead and now unsupported - why then are we using this instead of not merging in mods that break when merging? Curiosity, not criticism - I want to understand the thought process here.

EDIT: Figured it out - it couldn't find the profiles because those are in a different place than the base MO2 install. Pointed it to the other location and it appears to be running fine.

Edited by Shadriss

No - if you check the changelog, you'll see she changed it back to Minty's... there was an issue different from the one she remembered.

On a seperate note - I seem to have somehow lost Falskaar's tree LOD... or at least, DynDOLOD doesn't see it. Went through the list looking for it, and no joy. Anyone else seeing this or know where to get it? Also, once I DO find it, can I rerun JUST Falskaar LOD< or do I need to redo the whole shebang?

Hello, First time installing this guide and I have some confusions, but the issue I am at right now is this:

I am done installing the mods overall, I tried running loot so I can then edit the metadata with the notes directed, but the numerous esp's missing by following the guides instruction to not install them left many recursive loops and missing masters that error out in Loot.
I assumed at that point that maybe I should create my merged plug ins, especially since multiple metadata edits reference merged plug ins with load order preferences, I also couldn't make the merged plug ins due to missing masters leaving the ESPs grayed out.

AM I out of my league and the resolutions to these issues are simple and I don't know them or did I miss something?
In most cases I just loaded the esps that originally were deleted, made the merge and then removed the esps again, but I now have merged plug inst giving me flags for missing masters, so I am weary that I will be facing issues in the near future. I double checked all the guides pages and feel like I might need my own idiot check entry. With so many people discussing this guide I know it works, I am just curious what I am missing here? 

I must be missing something simple... as I can't get ReLinker to run at all. I've verified all the paths, MO2 is shut down, ran from outside MO2 (by definition, but making it clear), and I get an error

: No section: 'General'

Which means.... something I'm sure, but nothing that helps me figure out the problem. Suggestions?

On an alternate note, I see that the authors of ReLinker essentially said that the project is dead and now unsupported - why then are we using this instead of not merging in mods that break when merging? Curiosity, not criticism - I want to understand the thought process here.

EDIT: Figured it out - it couldn't find the profiles because those are in a different place than the base MO2 install. Pointed it to the other location and it appears to be running fine.

Yeah, Relinker was built on MO1 so doesn't like if the profile folder is not in the same location of the base MO2 Install. Like why would you want to have your profile seperate from the rest of you MO2 install is beyond me so I will have to mention that. I didn't realize that was an issue cos all my MO2 stuff are together (Expect the downloads Folder)

I was going thru the guide, and was wondering why Timing is Everything, be it a converted esp file, was not included?

Timing is Everything Is in testing

Just checking--but faster ore mining doesn't conflict with the fossil mod discovering fossils when mining, does it?  I feel like I haven't found any fossils since implementing it, but I could just be unlucky.

yeah, Hazado has recompiled the scripts to make them work together I have not got around to added them yet. Most testing patches are posted on Discord First

• +1 1

Yeah, Relinker was built on MO1 so doesn't like if the profile folder is not in the same location of the base MO2 Install. Like why would you want to have your profile seperate from the rest of you MO2 install is beyond me so I will have to mention that. I didn't realize that was an issue cos all my MO2 stuff are together (Expect the downloads

I didn't INTEND to set it up that way - I just used a different option in MO2 setup than you did, I'm thinking. Regardless, I found the reason and we can feed that back to anyone else who runs into it. Anyhow, the only real thing I'm seeing as an issue now is what I most recently posted - that all the Falskaar tree LOD is suddenly missing. I regenerated then via xLOD when I redid that, and that's taken care of the issue for now, but I've very curious why it vanished. I think I recall that ReLinker does something with billboards, doesn't it? Could using it be causing these to vanish?

I didn't INTEND to set it up that way - I just used a different option in MO2 setup than you did, I'm thinking. Regardless, I found the reason and we can feed that back to anyone else who runs into it. Anyhow, the only real thing I'm seeing as an issue now is what I most recently posted - that all the Falskaar tree LOD is suddenly missing. I regenerated then via xLOD when I redid that, and that's taken care of the issue for now, but I've very curious why it vanished. I think I recall that ReLinker does something with billboards, doesn't it? Could using it be causing these to vanish?

Relinker shouldn't touch Falskkar Billboard adds a  few miss Trees billboards from I think Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone - Autumn Colours SSE.