Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

• Once ReLinker completes place ReLinker Output folder that appears last in MO right before DynDOLOD - TexGen Output folder then Activate it.  i dont have the dyndolod - texgen output folder in my right plane. did i do something wrong or do i have to create this folder

Those folders will be created in the next few steps of the finishing line, when you run DynDOLOD. Maybe some note could be added there, or relinker be moved after xLODGen and DynDOLOD.

Beware, our Dark Lady doesn't like Lilly ;) I do think she's a good improvement on the junky courier. I wish the author did a simple courier replacer and hadn't added all that 2 in 1 follower crap.

Bear in mind that you need to load the plugin after the CR merged plugin, because there are edits to the courier that will override her. No problem if you load it later. Also make sure that the smashed patch forwards the courier records correctly for lilly. It might not, because of the forced.all tag on the CR. FAIK you can load Lilly after the smashed patch, that's how I use her to save trouble, haven't found anything out of sorts yet.

No worries, it wasn't a selection for guide inclusion (already rejected on the Trello board), just a personal choice. I agree on the follower aspect, unneeded/unwanted (wondering if I can unpack her BSA & pull follower scripts, probably better to just use personal discipline). Re- CR, I'll be doing my own (using all available STEP references & copious amounts of coffee). My load order is potentially smaller/easier to deal with as I don't do the LoTD aspect (yes, weird that I hangout here, but it's where the cool kids are).

Edited by redirishlord

Hello,

I forgot to "Sort master", at the end of Finishing Line > Loot. I did everything that comes after, and my game now CTD before loading the main menu.

I identified the culprit ESP as being "Weather Systems Merged.esp".

Do I have to start over from Finishing Line > Loot? Are there some subchapters I can skip (like generation with xLODGEN and DynDOLOD)?

Thanks for your help.

To add to the earlier conversation about city mods, Windhelm HD is excellent, much better than the pics suggest.  It gives the city a real frozen feel.  The author also has some great mods for Whiterun, Sky Haven, and Markarth (though it was a tough decision but I still stuck with Frank's White Markarth).

Also, I've been testing the new face to face mod and it works great.  Very simple and responsive.  I also found that Blocksteal Redux has an SE version up on the LE page.  

• +1 1

damn i guess i messed up big time somewhere, got to the part where im setting up the mcm menus and i notice big purple textures where the trees are supposed to be, but they popped in when i got close to them. also was getting some sky ui warning when i opened the inventory.. and the weapons and armours esp merged file deleted itself :/ i messed up big time

damn i guess i messed up big time somewhere, got to the part where im setting up the mcm menus and i notice big purple textures where the trees are supposed to be, but they popped in when i got close to them. also was getting some sky ui warning when i opened the inventory.. and the weapons and armours esp merged file deleted itself :/ i messed up big time

Everybody falls the first time, that's just the Matrix. Just start fresh & work through the steps, modding is the real game, playing is so pedestrian :;):

In case anyone cares, the audio issue I was having earlier appears to have been caused by the Unofficial High Definition Audio Project's Music file. Once deactivated, the sounds for footsteps, weapons, doors, music...it all returns! Since this obviously isn't happening to everybody, I will re-download the mod and see if maybe it was just a corrupted file.

• +1 1

Everybody falls the first time, that's just the Matrix. Just start fresh & work through the steps, modding is the real game, playing is so pedestrian :;):

i think i was doing fine until i finished the merge plugins step, after that i mustve messed up various things. my mouth was basically watering at the thought of playing through with list but another 3-4 days of this and i might lose my mind 

Edited by itskingx

i think i was doing fine until i finished the merge plugins step, after that i mustve messed up various things. my mouth was basically watering at the thought of playing through with list but another 3-4 days of this and i might lose my mind 

Just don't feel alone.  We all have done the same thing as you.  "Oh wait!  I'm just going to add this one more mod.....F**K  I just screwed up the whole thing :cry:.   Been there done that :;): 

I'm having an issue with Dyndolod causing a pre-load CTD. I finished my build, ran through all the steps in the Finishing Line section, and my game loads and appears to run fine... except when I activate Dyndolod. It appears to crash right before the game would normally open up from the load screen. Every time.

I had dyndolod working just fine last week (got a character up to level 14 before too much tinkering finally did me in). But now I can't seem to get it working.

I've tried deactivating all the other finishing line mods and Dyndolod still causes a CTD. I've rebuilt the entire finishing line section three times now - carefully following the instructions - and no dice. I looked at the handful of location-type additions I've made since my previous build. There were a couple with unoptimized nifs, so I ripped them out of my load and reran the finishing line section again. No luck.

SSELodgen, TexGen, and Dyndolod all completed successfully every time. I'm not sure what to try next. How do I pinpoint what's causing this?

P.S. I'm just testing it using COC Riverwood from the menu screen. Haven't even made my character yet, so there's no save issue going on.

Edited by TheOnceler