Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I started a new save and am doing the beginner quest An Interesting Prospect LOTD.  I'm level 9 and thr third step sends you to Yngvild's tomb for the Akaviri Brass Ring.  Omega has this dungeon set to level 55+ difficulty.  In Discord Sir Jesto recommended I bring this to your attention since that prevents doing the LOTD quests until you high enough level to complete the starter quest.  He recommended I God mode it to progress the quest.

I started a new save and am doing the beginner quest An Interesting Prospect LOTD.  I'm level 9 and thr third step sends you to Yngvild's tomb for the Akaviri Brass Ring.  Omega has this dungeon set to level 55+ difficulty.  In Discord Sir Jesto recommended I bring this to your attention since that prevents doing the LOTD quests until you high enough level to complete the starter quest.  He recommended I God mode it to progress the quest.

ah OK I thought I dropped the encounter zone from Yngvild's tomb to to level 15 may I did that on my end but haven't rolled into the CR yet.

I  encountered the same problem. I got smushed by the first enemy in that dungeon and I postponed that quest forever :P

yea my bad it looks like I did forward my change to the last CR update all you need to do if forward the Yngvild's tomb encounter zone from MLU and edit the level from 55 to say 15 it really easy or you can grab my latest update to v1.05 off Discord

So i played for a while now and wanted to leave some feedback.

I really like the list, i recruited ( more like he recruited me) Lucien and did some quests for the museum. so far no real issues here and having a good time learned about some SSE mods the hard way. :)

The only personal problem i have is Intresting NPC and that it is required for some merges. I respect the work of INPC but for me it is way too much, it has indeed very amazing and intresting NPC but if i could i would skip the mod. it is in 2 merges (NPC retextures and Followers).

Since it is so popular i can understand that it is on the list also.

Since you seem to like Rogueshots meshes i wanted to say that he released Savage Wolves some days ago.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/16343?tab=description

Oppulent Thiefs Guild - I checked this in SSEEdit and it really only had problems with ELFX and there is a patch. I also load it befor NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp but would put it even befor the Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp since it has some minor NPC Edits. But that's where my xEdit knowledge ends.

I put it under Locations on MO left pane and hid the files it overwrites. (some .dds from LOTDB HD and 1 .nif of Skyrim Reborn - Whiterun Hold.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/931?tab=description

Enhanced Lights and FX Patches - Oppulent Thiefs Guild - i put it after the required file on the MO left pane.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18299?tab=files

All Thieves Guild Jobs Concurrently - i guess this would just get merged into somewhere by the patchers - makes playing the thieves guild more interesting. - i put this in Modified and Expanded Quests on the MO left pane.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/14883?tab=description

Many of the people on the Discord who do TG questlines use the Concurrent mod... there's another one that sets the total number of quests required to around 25 or 30 total, as opposed to 120 or whatever the default is. Don't have that info front of me. Anyway, what I'm saying is that most of us are aware of that one, and many of us use it.

pulent TG is on the Trello list, and Lexy will get there eventually... or so she tells us. :) I'm running it myself, but wasn't aware of the ELFX patch for it, so thanks for bringing that up, though. 

I've completed the guide and everything seems to be working great except that around half of all NPCs have black face.  I've seen multiple other people post here about it, but I can't figure out how they solved it (i.e. exported facegen in CK) because the offending mod is something different than mine.

So far, every black face NPC I've come across has been touched by the zEdit Output patch last when I look at them in SSEEdit.  Every non-black face NPC hasn't been touched by zPatch.  I'm not sure what to make of that.  I've tried disabling it and seeing if that worked, but no such luck.

I've also heard of people exporting facegen data in CK, but to do that I need to figure out which mod is the culprit and replace the meshes and textures with the exported facegen ones.  zEdit Output has no meshes or Textures folder so I'm not sure how to proceed here.

Note: I did not install the NPC Retexture Merge SSE mod because I did not install Seranaholic, Bjinn wives, or 3DNPCs.

Anybody have an idea on how I might go about solving this?

Edited by DocHolliday

trying to clean a file to solve a merge plugin problem, but i cant find the Tint Layer 51 from records xx0519A8 and xx0DF734

• Problem: kye_srceo_patch.esp has a missing tint layer preventing it being merged by Merge Plugins Standalone.
  • Solution: Load only kye_srceo_patch.esp and remove Tint Layer 51 from records xx0519A8 and xx0DF734 (xx is the formid of Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul.esp)

I've completed the guide and everything seems to be working great except that around half of all NPCs have black face.  I've seen multiple other people post here about it, but I can't figure out how they solved it (i.e. exported facegen in CK) because the offending mod is something different than mine.

So far, every black face NPC I've come across has been touched by the zEdit Output patch last when I look at them in SSEEdit.  Every non-black face NPC hasn't been touched by zPatch.  I'm not sure what to make of that.  I've tried disabling it and seeing if that worked, but no such luck.

I've also heard of people exporting facegen data in CK, but to do that I need to figure out which mod is the culprit and replace the meshes and textures with the exported facegen ones.  zEdit Output has no meshes or Textures folder so I'm not sure how to proceed here.

Note: I did not install the NPC Retexture Merge SSE mod because I did not install Seranaholic, Bjinn wives, or 3DNPCs.

Anybody have an idea on how I might go about solving this?

It appears that I have solved this issue by re-downloading all files under the NPC Retexture section which the guide instructed to delete after installation.  This includes all folders and .esp, .bsl, .tga, .dds files.  I'm not sure if this will cause a problem later as I don't know why some of the non-esp files were deleted in the first place.

I would advise anyone who plans on only downloading a few NPC Retexture mods to not delete what the guide tells you after installation.  It seems like the instructions would only apply if you are planning on getting the NPC Rexture Merge SSE as that includes all of the ESPs for that section.  Please correct me if I'm wrong!

Edited by DocHolliday

ah OK I thought I dropped the encounter zone from Yngvild's tomb to to level 15 may I did that on my end but haven't rolled into the CR yet.

Okay, thank you! I found the esp, but how do I install it? Its smaller than Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp

Edited by dreamer1986

Once I've merged the ESP's what do I do with the old mods that's esps have been merged? Do I untick them in the left, delete only the esp or just leave them?

Once you have created a merge they can safely be unticked in the Right pane of MO.

trying to clean a file to solve a merge plugin problem, but i cant find the Tint Layer 51 from records xx0519A8 and xx0DF734

• Problem: kye_srceo_patch.esp has a missing tint layer preventing it being merged by Merge Plugins Standalone.
  • Solution: Load only kye_srceo_patch.esp and remove Tint Layer 51 from records xx0519A8 and xx0DF734 (xx is the formid of Skyrim Revamped - Complete Enemy Overhaul.esp)

there should be a screenshot of how to the remove the error.

Okay, thank you! I found the esp, but how do I install it? Its smaller than Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp

the updated CR only contain the new record so you need to install it after the main CR or using xEdit copy as overwrite the record from the update to the main CR.