Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Almost finished up but I have 1 error in Loot under Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul.esp that says "This plugin is incompatible with "Dawnstar.esp", but both files are present"

Any ideas?

Edit: Read somewhere else in the thread that I'm supposed to ignore this error. Is that correct? didn't see anything about that in the guide.

Edited by j135

Almost finished up but I have 1 error in Loot under Immersive Citizens AI Overhaul.esp that says "This plugin is incompatible with "Dawnstar.esp", but both files are present"

Any ideas?

Edit: Read somewhere else in the thread that I'm supposed to ignore this error. Is that correct? didn't see anything about that in the guide.

yes ignore it even Arthmoor says to put Dawnstar after ICAIO so it OK the only there cos the ICAIO Author is very opinionated.

• +1 1

No. Suggestions must be submitted in triplicate, along with 10cc of your blood and a DNA sample. Upon verification at Lexy's laboratory that the DNA and blood are actually human, you will be required to prove your desire to suggest a mod by submitting form ID-10-T through a dedicated internet link, found at an address that will not be disclosed to anybody, including the staff that is on hand to check those forms. (Yes, you can suggest. Forgive the weird humor.)

Whoop! Then I'll suggest the following one too!

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/9317

It makes the dawnguard HQ less depressing and more "We're here to kill vamps but don't live like them"

Is it normal that the trees are static? The grass, lanterns, flags, etc just sway in the wind except for the trees, not even in the worst thunderstorm ::D: 

My next question: is there a hotkey to turn on/off the lantern?  Already looked in the Quicklight MCM but just couldn't find it.

Is it normal that the trees are static? The grass, lanterns, flags, etc just sway in the wind except for the trees, not even in the worst thunderstorm ::D:

My next question: is there a hotkey to turn on/off the lantern?  Already looked in the Quicklight MCM but just couldn't find it.

trees are static as far as i know there is not mod that makes the sway. Quicklight is both activated and deactivated by hold down E for a few seconds

hey guys glad to see you are still going strong. I have a question, wonder if anyone can help me out. I plan to install this guide and then play the game for probably a year, I then won't touch it again for another few years I'm sure. upon completing the guide, I highly doubt that ill restart my game in that year to accommodate a guide update. so question is, do you think I should wait for more features/mods to be added or just go ahead and start the guide in the next month or two? I've already waited years to do this playthrough so I can happily wait longer. thanks in advance. any advice would be ever so appreciated.

love you all

peace

Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty much finished the guide! I was wondering if it's normal for Skyrim to take around 10 minutes to launch the game (Installed on SSD). Once it's launched everything in game loads quickly but the 10 minute startup is really making it slow to troubleshoot a few things :/

hey guys glad to see you are still going strong. I have a question, wonder if anyone can help me out. I plan to install this guide and then play the game for probably a year, I then won't touch it again for another few years I'm sure. upon completing the guide, I highly doubt that ill restart my game in that year to accommodate a guide update. so question is, do you think I should wait for more features/mods to be added or just go ahead and start the guide in the next month or two? I've already waited years to do this playthrough so I can happily wait longer. thanks in advance. any advice would be ever so appreciated.

love you all

peace

If i understand what you are saying.....once you install the guide, you will play it to the end? "then play the game for probably a year", and once done, not visit the game for a few years? All i can say is that the guide will ALWAYS be updated as mod authors change their mods and new one come available. You have to chose a point/place you are happy with i.e you like whats in the guide at that time, and then STOP modding and play. When you come to it again it might be a total different beast, that will require a new install etc. If you are going to wait....SORRY you are in for a very long wait! Just look at the guide and if you like the general feel, install, possibly add a mod or two you like(bear in mind you will need to check for conflicts and fix yourself) and play....worry about tomorrow, tomorrow

Sorry for all the questions but I'm pretty much finished the guide! I was wondering if it's normal for Skyrim to take around 10 minutes to launch the game (Installed on SSD). Once it's launched everything in game loads quickly but the 10 minute startup is really making it slow to troubleshoot a few things :/

yes that is normal cos there is a lot to load. Thou I agree 10 mins does sound way too long mine takes a minute at most.