Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Alright i cave, its been 4 days, ive watched lots of videos about merging and i STILL dont get it... im usually very quick at learning new things no matter what it is but this... most of the esp plugins i need to merge dont even show up in Merge Plugins tool... and yes i have them all activated. guess i'll have to look around for a different modding guide as this one just isnt happening. i dunno what information i could give on here for assistance...

Edited by xXxAlexciaxXx

Alright i cave, its been 4 days, ive watched lots of videos about merging and i STILL dont get it... im usually very quick at learning new things no matter what it is but this... most of the esp plugins i need to merge dont even show up in Merge Plugins tool... and yes i have them all activated. guess i'll have to look around for a different modding guide as this one just isnt happening. i dunno what information i could give on here for assistance...

come to Doscordand wel; be able to help you more easyily

Just building the bashed patch and it says it's missing TrueStormsSE.esp. I removed the esp cause it was in a merge. Should I ignore the error or renable truestormsSE.esp?

No. Rebuild your Bashed Patch... TrueStorms shouldn't have even been an issue. If you built your Bashed prior to making your merges, this might have happened, but the guide order should have prevented that.

The easiest alternative is the one I use - don't choose the nude version in the FOMOD installers. There is no affect for anything else downstream in the guide - the instructions do not otherwise change (and those that are nude specific won't matter anyway because you aren't using nude stuffs anyways).

The easiest alternative is the one I use - don't choose the nude version in the FOMOD installers. There is no affect for anything else downstream in the guide - the instructions do not otherwise change (and those that are nude specific won't matter anyway because you aren't using nude stuffs anyways).

So did you use the WICO UNP version or just skipped it?

So did you use the WICO UNP version or just skipped it?

I used everything in the guide. When presented selections that dealt with nudity, I chose non-nude options. You may want also to chose the 'spicy' version of the Hide armors in the TMB armors mod - it will prevent some 'northern exposure' on women in that armor. It's not a good armor in and of itself, but it's better than the TMB vanilla implementation, in this case.

I used everything in the guide. When presented selections that dealt with nudity, I chose non-nude options. You may want also to chose the 'spicy' version of the Hide armors in the TMB armors mod - it will prevent some 'northern exposure' on women in that armor. It's not a good armor in and of itself, but it's better than the TMB vanilla implementation, in this case.

I ask because the WICO version in the guise doesn't have a not-nude version.