Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Does anyone else here use Avast? It keeps giving me warnings about viruses when I run Merge Plugins and even though I say to make it an exception it keeps doing it.

It doesn't look like everything is being merged; I assume Avast is doing something since the cmd keeps getting stuck. Has anyone had this kind of problem and what might be the solution. :/

Never mind. Figured out how to disable the Avast shields and can now merge properly.

Should there be sound files in the Audio Merge patch?

Edited by rayhne

It doesn't look like everything is being merged; I assume Avast is doing something since the cmd keeps getting stuck. Has anyone had this kind of problem and what might be the solution. :/

Never mind. Figured out how to disable the Avast shields and can now merge properly.

Should there be sound files in the Audio Merge patch?

no, that merge is only esps

Hey guys some exciting news I have been working with Pickysaurus to upload the guide to the new Nexus Mods Wiki this transfer is now fully complete. Moving forward the Nexus Wiki is become a Testing/DEV Version and the one of STEP Will become the Official Version. You can find the Nexus version here https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/User:Darkladylexy/Lexys_LOTD_SE

Hi Lexy!  How this will work ? Does the Dev guide will come with a changelog too and you'll update the official one only once in a while when a bunch of mods get updates or new ones come in and everything is stabilized? That seems to me a lot of maintenance for you isn't it ?

I'm wandering if then I should start follow the DEV guide only as there is no Official Version 1.0 of the guide yet and until we reach that point ?

Hi Lexy!  How this will work ? Does the Dev guide will come with a changelog too and you'll update the official one only once in a while when a bunch of mods get updates or new ones come in and everything is stabilized? That seems to me a lot of maintenance for you isn't it ?

I'm wandering if then I should start follow the DEV guide only as there is no Official Version 1.0 of the guide yet and until we reach that point ?

well, I actually changed my mind slight the DEV version will remain on STEP the stable version will be on Nexus. Really the difference is I will be updating the DEV version more regular and change through once a week or maybe longer the whole point to just give users a place that does change as often (well that is the theory we will see if it work in practice).

Sorry to write again but cannot edit previous post.

I have a weird issue. I am in Riverwood. Issue only occurs at night. I have a constant crickety lound sound as if an alarm is ringing. I believe it is the sound of crickets but somehow the sound is too loud and loops in a constant rapid flow. It's like a car alarm !

well, I actually changed my mind slight the DEV version will remain on STEP the stable version will be on Nexus. Really the difference is I will be updating the DEV version more regular and change through once a week or maybe longer the whole point to just give users a place that does change as often (well that is the theory we will see if it work in practice).

I think it's better the last way :-) Thanks for the clarification.  I just see no point for you to maintain and do extra work at the same time on two beta versions that none of them have reach version 1.0 loll !! So I'll stick to the STEP guide then! I let you see how that goes... Have a great week!

I think it's better the last way :-) Thanks for the clarification.  I just see no point for you to maintain and do extra work at the same time on two beta versions that none of them have reach version 1.0 loll !! So I'll stick to the STEP guide then! I let you see how that goes... Have a great week!

there will never be an actual "v1.0". The idea of the Nexus version is to just have a place that doesn't get updated as regular so users can install without having to constantly go back over cos I constant tweaking.

Some of you have been asking for this sort of thing and now I have done some aren't happy I have done it. So Basically, pick a version and stick with it.

I was going to make a post saying that I've stalled out while running xLODGen, it kept hanging when it tried to create the same file, mannygfo.4.-16-12_n.dds, but I seem to have found the issue. I'm just typing this up for other's reference if necessary.

Like the comment on page 592 from rayhne, my anti-virus - AVG in this case - kept flagging during Merge Plugins. It turns out that it was doing the same in xLODGen, but only popping up in the background so I didn't see the warning and therefore couldn't create an exception. I didn't even know it was there at all since the AVG window doesn't even show on the taskbar.

While redownloading the Gray Cowl of Nocturnal HD pack (since the file in question is from that mod), I took a shower and Windows Update decided to reboot my computer just as I got back. Figuring it was worth a shot, hoping the reboot may have knocked whatever the issue was loose, I ran xLODGen again and this time the AVG warning popup came on top of xLODGen, so I could actually set the exception. xLODGen picked up from where it had stalled and as I type this, it has just completed successfully! Now to run it for all the other locations...

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to state this but Obsidian Weathers - TrueStorms Merged Compatibility SSE has been updated to 1.2.  The FOMOD now has different choices in patches and the mod author has not posted the previous 1.1 version. How to proceed from here?

Edit: To clarify, the previous box to tick:  CheckBox.png Obsidian + TrueStorms + WetColdPatch is not there anymore. A CheckBox.png Sounds of Skyrim Patch takes it's place. 

Edited by Voltagic

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right place to state this but Obsidian Weathers - TrueStorms Merged Compatibility SSE has been updated to 1.2.  The FOMOD now has different choices in patches and the mod author has not posted the previous 1.1 version. How to proceed from here?

Edit: To clarify, the previous box to tick:  CheckBox.png Obsidian + TrueStorms + WetColdPatch is not there anymore. A CheckBox.png Sounds of Skyrim Patch takes it's place. 

Version 1.2
  • 18/11/2018 - Updates in V1.2:

-Updated the Sounds of Skyrim compatibility patch to be up-to-date for Sounds of Skyrim Complete version 1.6.

**If you don't use the Sounds of Skyrim option, then there is no need to download this update.

-Removed the Wet&Cold compatibility plugin from the installer. For the sake of my sanity I pulled all of the Wet&Cold compatibility plugins from all of my different patches into the same place, both to make them much easier to manage and also to remove the need for you guys to redownload such a small plugin every time this patch is updated. If you need to find it again, it's been moved to this page --> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/15632?tab=files

Hey, guys the STEP DEV version of the guide has updated so please check the changelog. For those that use the Nexus Version, I will probably push these changes through in a day or 2.

On your update for the Forgotten City Consistancy patch you've put Skyrim Sewers Consistancy Patch instead, did you mean to write Forgotten City Consistancy patch instead?