Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Nice big fat juicy list but why is there no mention in the beginning to advise (and remind) the modder to clean the original ESM's and install, nor any mention of installing the SKSE64 Data folder as a mod? Or installing Skyrim Performance monitor, DLL plugin loaders, Creation Kit Multiple masters fix or custom ini, or the cool tool from STEP Bethini? The "advanced users only" warning is great but I'm curious why the basic of basics aren't listed. Thank you

Cleaning the original ESMs is covered in Prerequisites here. BETHIni is also in Prerequisites, covered here.

Performance monitor is completely optional and I, personally, have never had a use for it. DLL Plugin loaders are generally unneeded, as we don't have any mods that require it... the possible exception is DynDOLOD, depending on which version of it you are using, though for the moment we're not using the DLL version.

SKSE in prerequisites does mention to only install a few files at that time, but is never brought up again that I can find, so that's a valid change that likely needs to be made.

Edited by Shadriss

Hi all,

Just upgraded my computer and wanted to move my steam library and games, including my modded skyrim over to a new SSD. I have repointed Mod Manager to the new location, changed all paths for the plugins in Mod Manager and rerun relinker.exe

However, game loads, menu comes up and I select continue and yes. Game goes into a loading screen and then crash.....

Any ideas?

Best

Okay redid a few things. Everything is looking good.

I'm at Xlodgen64 part of the finish line. When I run it it requires elevation. I click yes. The white window pops up for a second then closes. Not sure what to do. I uninstalled and reinstalled xlodgen. Made sure the argument is correct:

-sse -o:"E:\Skyrim Special Edition Tools\xLODGen\SSELODGen_Output"

sse tamriel is clicked.

Any idea how to troubleshoot the situation?

I have a bug with sky, someone can help me?

https://imgur.com/a/oJ58hvV

that is the ENB issue make sure you the latest build cos Boris has a habit of updating without a version number change.

Quick question regarding the OMEGA KYE Armors - True Soldiers Patch.

The ESP is flagged as an ESL, which is reported with some other mods in this format, may cause it to not work properly in Merge Plugins. Will this one be fine to merge, or will I need to edit it with SSEEdit?

you can skip OMEGA KYE Armors - True Soldiers Patch it will longer be needed After the next update which will happen soon I am working on it.

I'm at Xlodgen64 part of the finish line. When I run it it requires elevation. I click yes. The white window pops up for a second then closes. Not sure what to do. I uninstalled and reinstalled xlodgen. Made sure the argument is correct:

sse tamriel is clicked.

Sorry argument is -sse -o:"E:\Modding Utilities\xLODGen\SSELODGen_Output"

Any hints? :)

sse tamriel is clicked.

your argument look OK to be it possible your antivirus is blocking xLODGEN

So after disabling the antivirus I got this reply:

SSELODGen 3.3.8 BETA x64 (9150D5C3) starting session 2018-12-12 12:25:42
Using Skyrim Special Edition Data Path: E:\Installed Games\Skyrim\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\
Using Cache Path: E:\Installed Games\Skyrim\The Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Special Edition\Data\SSEEdit Cache\
Using ini: C:\Users\16469\Documents\My Games\Skyrim Special Edition\Skyrim.ini
Fatal: Could not find ini

None of these paths are correct my Ini is at E:\Installed Games\The Elder Scrolls V Skyrim Special Edition\Data

Any idea why it's creating that new folder? How can I change where the program is directing XLODgen64.

sse tamriel is clicked.

Ostegun I have had the same issue. I actually can't even find where the heck xLODGen put its output and am having trouble finding it in the logs. This has never happened before; it always goes right to SSELODGen_Output just like the arguments say, and I haven't changed anything. I don't think it's an antivirus issue; in fact I thought that it maybe had to do with the new Skyrim update? I've obviously left my game at the old version until the mods catch up, but I thought maybe the newest version of xLODGen was updated to work with the new version of Skyrim? Is xLODGen even a program that needs to be updated with the game? I don't know but the problem only started since this damn update.

I've seen that "SSEEdit Cache" folder pop up in the logs too. When I check it, it's always empty. I was just planning on waiting it out until the guide is updated, but seeing as I'm not the only one with this problem there has to be something going on...