Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

sorry, what the spell causing the Crash?

I remember one of the 'crash fixes' mods for Oldrim -- one of the things it would do after a crash is spit out a list of the last few mesh files that the game tried to access and how many milliseconds before the crash it was used.  It helped me find quite a few corrupted meshes when I was building my mod list.  Does anyone know of such a mod for SSE?  Alternatively can anyone convince one of the Skyrim DLL Wizards to re-make such a plugin?

Regards,

dan.

Hi,

DarkLadyLexy>>

the crash happens when I encounter skeletons since i'm lvl 25~30 (not sure). For the test I'm using the spell Conjure Armored Skeleton Veteran. I can summon one time or twice without CTD and sometines it crashes at the first try, so i think it's linked to the stuff of the skeleton summoned. I've found this on the web https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4osuxy/psa_immersive_armours_has_a_corrupted_nif_that/. Perhaps a beginning of the solution.

Tanzplagen>> I see that on the web, but not the time to test yesterday. I try this this evening or tomorrow.

Thank you for your help ^_^

Edited by DorisaDarvel

Hi,

DarkLadyLexy>>

the crash happens when I encounter skeletons since i'm lvl 25~30 (not sure). For the test I'm using the spell Conjure Armored Skeleton Veteran. I can summon one time or twice without CTD and sometines it crashes at the first try, so i think it's linked to the stuff of the skeleton summoned. I've found this on the web https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/4osuxy/psa_immersive_armours_has_a_corrupted_nif_that/. Perhaps a beginning of the solution.

Tanzplagen>> I see that on the web, but not the time to test yesterday. I try this this evening or tomorrow.

Thank you for your help ^_^

try using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294 .NET Script Framework and see if it can point you in the right direction. Also yeah try Optimized Immersive armours meshes

bare in mind taht was 2 years a so lick to have been on LE Skyrim

Edit: I have tested and i do not CTD on my end.

Hi Lexy,

Just wanted to Wish Lexy's: LOTD SSE a very Happy Birthday, seeing as this has been the First real true S.T.E.P. guide for SSE, its been a blast to install it and play it, and thank you for announcing to make the guide 12 months ago,

you bought joy to my eyes/ears, just like to thank all the team involved and thanks for the hard work and toil you put into this to make it a pleasure to mod and enjoy.

P.S. when is EZU arriving to the party cause I have been waiting for this since being accepted?

Thank you all on a great job, here's to the next twelve months and what that brings.

Hey guys, loving the guide. Wondering what the timeline will be for the changes in v5. Are you waiting for LOTD v5 to be released before you do your zmerge release or is that change down the line? I ask because I'm about ready to start a playthrough after some extensive testing. I've been playing through different areas testing to see if I installed the guide correctly. After a crash here or there I feel it should be fine for the most part.

I really don't want to start a playthrough just to have the guide updated as I would not be able to keep playing without updating lol. No rush, I know everything is monumental with this guide. Just curious.

OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch is part of Animals Merged.

Files to merge:

• KrittaKittyHorsesForSSE.esp (Realistic Horse Breeds by KrittaKitty)
  • Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp (SkyTEST Integration Project SE - SkyTEST Immersive Creatures)
  • Skytest Creature Extension.esp (SkyTEST Integration Project SE - Vanilla And DLC Creature Extension)
  • CrittersAintSnitches.esp - (Critters Ain't Snitches)
  • CrittersAintSnitches-SkyTEST-RA&P Patch.esp - (Critters Ain't Snitches - SkyTEST Patch)
  • SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch.esp - (SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch)
  • OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch.esp - (OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch)

Hey guys, loving the guide. Wondering what the timeline will be for the changes in v5. Are you waiting for LOTD v5 to be released before you do your zmerge release or is that change down the line? I ask because I'm about ready to start a playthrough after some extensive testing. I've been playing through different areas testing to see if I installed the guide correctly. After a crash here or there I feel it should be fine for the most part.

I really don't want to start a playthrough just to have the guide updated as I would not be able to keep playing without updating lol. No rush, I know everything is monumental with this guide. Just curious.

Lexy's official position at this time for LOTD V5 is that will be available when it becomes available. There is no release date from the LOTD team.

OK, I'm at the finish line and I have one final question before discovering whether this Frankenstein of a game works...

How do the mods with the .ESPs deleted function?  LOOT throws out *tons* of warnings about them being missing and I have trouble believing they're all sitting in the patches I've downloaded...

OK, I'm at the finish line and I have one final question before discovering whether this Frankenstein of a game works...

How do the mods with the .ESPs deleted function?  LOOT throws out *tons* of warnings about them being missing and I have trouble believing they're all sitting in the patches I've downloaded...

LOOT cannot detect if a esp is part of a merge or is conflict resolved so just throws up a warning saying hey you have X mod installed but you don't Y patch install so ignore LOOT

LOTD v5 will be out when it I out and not before. As for zMerge, I actually plan to start rolling that out on Monday.

As for updates what you could do if you have the space is create a 2nd totally separate install of MO2 that way you have 1 you play and 1 you can maintain. You just need to copy and paste you base MO2 installation of the guide and rename it (I actually have 3 totally separate installs of this guide using this method).

For the Weapons & Armors Merge

I am in line with the merge guide, except for "Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches"

The merge lines up, (as before) with all the consistency patches.

Until...  I get to all the other consistency patches that were added (according to instruction "install everything").

So no directions on merging "Falskaar - Consistency Patch.esp" through about 15 others - all of them are not listed in the merge mod page.

Did I do something wrong?  Or do I merge them, even though they are not listed?

Thank you!

For the Weapons & Armors Merge

I am in line with the merge guide, except for "Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches"

The merge lines up, (as before) with all the consistency patches.

Until...  I get to all the other consistency patches that were added (according to instruction "install everything").

So no directions on merging "Falskaar - Consistency Patch.esp" through about 15 others - all of them are not listed in the merge mod page.

Did I do something wrong?  Or do I merge them, even though they are not listed?

Thank you!

no the only ones that are currently merged are one the included in the Weapons and Armours merge the other are not merged but they are all flagged as ESL so they don't count towards the overall esp count in game. If you are short of plugin space you can merge all the remaining consistency patches you will, however, need to unflag them as ESL first (unless you are already using zMerge). I do plan during my next update to a provide a pre-made merge (in fact you can already get this pre-made merge off Discord).

Hi Lexi. I hate being a critic and am just t5rying to make the guide flow easier. I do not understand why we have to move Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE after Legacy of the Dragonborn SSECant you just locate it in the guide and just leave it in its slot. About 3 times I have gone through you guide updating and I say to myself Razor you put this mod in the wrong location than I have to scroll all the way down the guide to say to myself Ohhh I do have it in the right place. I'm sure your goal is to keep certain mods in certain categories but sometimes its not worth it with the workload of the guide. Plus it is merged and just gets deactived also. Whyt not just move Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE install instuctions after Dragonborn Patches SE in the guide. I hope I am not overlooking something and I hope this does not sound like a complaint.

Hi Lexi. I hate being a critic and am just t5rying to make the guide flow easier. I do not understand why we have to move Legacy of the Dragonborn Patches SE after Legacy of the Dragonborn SSECant you just locate it in the guide and just leave it in its slot. About 3 times I have gone through you guide updating and I say to myself Razor you put this mod in the wrong location than I have to scroll all the way down the guide to say to myself Ohhh I do have it in the right place. I'm sure your goal is to keep certain mods in certain categories but sometimes its not worth it with the workload of the guide. Plus it is merged and just gets deactived also. Whyt not just move Legacy of the Dragonborn SSE install instuctions after Dragonborn Patches SE in the guide. I hope I am not overlooking something and I hope this does not sound like a complaint.

Well for starters SirJesto updated the LOTD Patches FOMOD so it will only install patches if the Masters of said patches are active in a users load order (this was to save him headache) secondly you need to move the patches back up so proper overwrites occur.

How we create all the merges will be changing on Monday cos we are moving to zMerge.

OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch is part of Animals Merged.

Files to merge:

• KrittaKittyHorsesForSSE.esp (Realistic Horse Breeds by KrittaKitty)
  • Skytest Immersive Creatures.esp (SkyTEST Integration Project SE - SkyTEST Immersive Creatures)
  • Skytest Creature Extension.esp (SkyTEST Integration Project SE - Vanilla And DLC Creature Extension)
  • CrittersAintSnitches.esp - (Critters Ain't Snitches)
  • CrittersAintSnitches-SkyTEST-RA&P Patch.esp - (Critters Ain't Snitches - SkyTEST Patch)
  • SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch.esp - (SkyTEST Less Fear SSE Patch)
  • OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch.esp - (OMEGA Lexy LOTD Animals Merged Consistency Patch)

My bad, I guess I was too tired to check if I unchecked it in the left hand pane.

Thank you

If hardrive space isnt a issue can have one instance of skyrim to play and a 2nd instance to follow the guide updates with.

Edit: Lexy already said the same thing above, oops.

Edited by InstantKor