Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

no the only ones that are currently merged are one the included in the Weapons and Armours merge the other are not merged but they are all flagged as ESL so they don't count towards the overall esp count in game. If you are short of plugin space you can merge all the remaining consistency patches you will, however, need to unflag them as ESL first (unless you are already using zMerge). I do plan during my next update to a provide a pre-made merge (in fact you can already get this pre-made merge off Discord).

Thanks guys, and thanks for the heads up about mon. I'll prob wait for that as I've not started a playthrough yet, just testing. That way I can test the new patch build as I play. I'll see about the space either way tho. I have an Oldrim folder that takes up a lot of space. Saving things incase things get removed from nexus. Can prob drop it tho.

I really need to stop posting here. I swear after I spend an hour trying to fix something, I wind up fixing it as soon as I post. It was an issue with the unofficial update to Frostfall/Campfire. I'm an idiot and I swapped the SE and VR versions by mistake. I'm running this profile twice, one for SSE and one for SVR. Surprisingly enough, this guide works 99% perfect out of the box with SkyrimVR. There are only 4 or 5 mods that need to be replaced with VR versions, the rest just work. I'm still ironing out some bugs, but it's really pretty amazing how far VR modding has come since I last tried a few months ago.

I'm planning to run parallel SE/VR playthroughs as well. I know of the following mods that have separate VR versions/requirements:

SkyUI (unofficial patch from Reddit)

Frostfall (unofficial patch from Reddit)

Campfire (same installer)

Skyrim VR - USSEP fixes

JContainers VR

VR Perk Extender (for Ordinator)

Ordinator VR Patch

CACO

CBPC

FISSES

PrivateProfileRedirector

(Technically) Fuz Ro D'oh, but in the comments section it says it causes crashing when called upon in VR so not really working

PapyrusUtil

Skyrim Skill Uncapper (https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/8pp0m2/skyrim_community_uncapper_working/)

And the following have no VR equivalents:

SSE Engine Fixes (but there is SSE Fixes)

MoreHUD

Better Jumping

Experience

(SKSE64) Havok Fix

Ultimate Combat (although people in the Skyrim VR subreddit claim it works fine, minus some features, even without the functional DLL)

Skyrim Save System Overhaul

Racemenu (although apparently it works without the DLL but won't let you load/save presets, which unfortunately is what I want from it)

Stay at the System Page

To Your Face

Also I noticed Audio Overhaul has a .dll which presumably doesn't work in VR - haven't tested yet to see what that breaks.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I missed anything.

I'm working on the merges at the moment. So. Many. Merges. When/how is the most efficient way of disabling the .esps in which the merges are included, so as not to clutter up my list? There will otherwise be a bunch of unchecked .esps in the right pane (or are they supposed to stay there? TIA for the help for such a basic question. Good times!

New Consistency Patches 1.02 - in MO2 it looks like your consistency patches for the Weapons and Armours merge are flagged as ESL.  Do we need to unflag those before creating the new W&A Merge?  Based on other merges in this guide any ESL's used in a merge were converted back to ESP with no ESL flag.  Please advise and thanks so much for an incredible guide/game!

Gino

@link213109 - I presume the DynDOLOD (only used for trees) regeneration is due to the new REALISTC ASPEN TREES to generate LOD's for those as well so they show up correctly in the distance.  XLODGEN files were updated but I think the changelog said only fixes for Fallout 4 or similar so don't think we need to actually regenerate the XLOD output (which is everything BUT the trees).  Hope that makes sense...

New Consistency Patches 1.02 - in MO2 it looks like your consistency patches for the Weapons and Armours merge are flagged as ESL.  Do we need to unflag those before creating the new W&A Merge?  Based on other merges in this guide any ESL's used in a merge were converted back to ESP with no ESL flag.  Please advise and thanks so much for an incredible guide/game!

Gino

if you are using Merge Plugins the yes you need to unesl them. If you have already moved on to zMerge you don't. zMerge is far less fussy with esp flagged as ESL. I am laying the groundwork for zMerge now.

if you are using Merge Plugins the yes you need to unesl them. If you have already moved on to zMerge you don't. zMerge is far less fussy with esp flagged as ESL. I am laying the groundwork for zMerge now.

Ahhhh that makes sense...thank you!  Haven't made the switch yet I'm just getting to where I feel proficient with all this stuff LOL.  That Merge Plugin Hide addition was a HUGE help rebuilding the new merges today...wish we had that all along ha.