Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Ahhhh that makes sense...thank you!  Haven't made the switch yet I'm just getting to where I feel proficient with all this stuff LOL.  That Merge Plugin Hide addition was a HUGE help rebuilding the new merges today...wish we had that all along ha.  

yeah is a big help it was quite buggy until recently didn't want to add until I felt it was a bit more stable.

if you are using Merge Plugins the yes you need to unesl them. If you have already moved on to zMerge you don't. zMerge is far less fussy with esp flagged as ESL. I am laying the groundwork for zMerge now.

One more question - I'm not finding the WZOblivionArtifacts - Consistency Patch.esp after I install per your FOMOD intructions...Is that not supposed to be part of the W&A Merge now? 

EDIT - I went ahead and reinstalled to get the Oblivion Artifacts patch too by selecting that on the 2nd page of the FOMOD for Lexy's LOTD SPecial Edition Consistency Patches 1.02 file.  I assume it is needed but if not I can re run the merge taking it out.

Edited by ginoc1

I'm planning to run parallel SE/VR playthroughs as well. I know of the following mods that have separate VR versions/requirements:

SkyUI (unofficial patch from Reddit)

Frostfall (unofficial patch from Reddit)

Campfire (same installer)

Skyrim VR - USSEP fixes

JContainers VR

VR Perk Extender (for Ordinator)

Ordinator VR Patch

CACO

CBPC

FISSES

PrivateProfileRedirector

(Technically) Fuz Ro D'oh, but in the comments section it says it causes crashing when called upon in VR so not really working

PapyrusUtil

Skyrim Skill Uncapper (https://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimvr/comments/8pp0m2/skyrim_community_uncapper_working/)

And the following have no VR equivalents:

SSE Engine Fixes (but there is SSE Fixes)

MoreHUD

Better Jumping

Experience

(SKSE64) Havok Fix

Ultimate Combat (although people in the Skyrim VR subreddit claim it works fine, minus some features, even without the functional DLL)

Skyrim Save System Overhaul

Racemenu (although apparently it works without the DLL but won't let you load/save presets, which unfortunately is what I want from it)

Stay at the System Page

To Your Face

Also I noticed Audio Overhaul has a .dll which presumably doesn't work in VR - haven't tested yet to see what that breaks.

Hope this helps. Let me know if I missed anything.

Updated list following today's update:

No VR equivalents:

Achievement mod enabler

Dynamic Equipment Manager SSE

Enchantment Reload Fix

SSE Engine Fixes (but there is SSE Fixes)

MoreHUD

Better Jumping

Experience

(SKSE64) Havok Fix

Ultimate Combat (although people in the Skyrim VR subreddit claim it works fine, minus some features, even without the functional DLL)

Skyrim Save System Overhaul

Racemenu (although apparently it works without the DLL but won't let you load/save presets, which unfortunately is what I want from it)

Stay at the System Page

To Your Face

One more question - I'm not finding the WZOblivionArtifacts - Consistency Patch.esp after I install per your FOMOD intructions...Is that not supposed to be part of the W&A Merge now? 

EDIT - I went ahead and reinstalled to get the Oblivion Artifacts patch too by selecting that on the 2nd page of the FOMOD for Lexy's LOTD SPecial Edition Consistency Patches 1.02 file.  I assume it is needed but if not I can re run the merge taking it out.

WZOblivionArtifacts - Consistency Patch.esp is used in the Weapons and Armours merged and so it is not included in my Pre-made merge. There a list on the guide that shows all the esps that are included in my new Pre made merge

can one download these two mods without conflicts? I have the guide completed already, but I love everything Luxor does. Can I just install these to overwrite? Concerning caves, mines, and nordic ruins.

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22599?tab=description

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/22546?tab=description

If it just covers textures/ meshes and contains no esp, esm, scripts etc; it is generally safe to overwrite but of course it won't reflect the guide itself and something may look off in game.

Edited by Luisangre

Hey there Lexy. I've been following the stable version of your guide over the weekend, but hit a spot that gave me pause. In the MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches under the OMEGA section, you have 2 patches listed that either no longer exist on the mod page, or had their names changed (the page was updated the same day you updated the guide). The Immersive Armors patch is still there, but I can only find an ESL version for Inigo and Ars Metallica. Are these functionally the same and I'm just overly worried about naming conventions, or should I wait to proceed until you next update the guide? 

Hello i got this message with LOOT since today's last update :
Error Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp" and "Animals Merged.esp". Back cycle: Animals Merged.esp, know_your_enemy_patch.esp, LOTD Patches Merged.esp, Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp

Error Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp" and "Animals Merged.esp". Back cycle: Animals Merged.esp, know_your_enemy_patch.esp, LOTD Patches Merged.esp, Lexy's LOTD Consistency Patches Merged.esp

I had that too. There's a "load after" for Animals Merged which is no longer there (or at least I assume it was there before - I had it set but when I checked the list of LOOT rules for merges there's no longer any "load after" for that plugin). Also make sure you remove the smash and zEdit patches prior to running LOOT. That fixed it for me.

I had that too. There's a "load after" for Animals Merged which is no longer there (or at least I assume it was there before - I had it set but when I checked the list of LOOT rules for merges there's no longer any "load after" for that plugin). Also make sure you remove the smash and zEdit patches prior to running LOOT. That fixed it for me.

Thank you Piranhaha, u right thank u

add to Merge plugins group should sort it sorry I forgot that

Hey,

Just found this guide today, then had a bit of a read of the recent posts in this thread. I'm now wondering if I start following the guide now and zMerge gets included while I'm in the middle of it, if that will cause issues for me when I get to the later stages of the guide? Also, since the guide gets updates frequently, do any of the non-major updates cause any issues if I were to start following the guide now but not finish for a week or two?

Thanks in advance.

Hey,

Just found this guide today, then had a bit of a read of the recent posts in this thread. I'm now wondering if I start following the guide now and zMerge gets included while I'm in the middle of it, if that will cause issues for me when I get to the later stages of the guide? Also, since the guide gets updates frequently, do any of the non-major updates cause any issues if I were to start following the guide now but not finish for a week or two?

Thanks in advance.

we'll you can actually start now if you want I am still waiting for Mator to release his latest version of zEdit that will fix a few issues with zMerge. zMerge will happen when it happens hopefully it is only a few days off but I cannot if a definite answer of when it will happen, the ball is in Mator court.