Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

mmm, the only thing I can think off is you didn't install merge plugin hide properly try reinstalling it Other the that I don't know never seen that before.

I just tried redownload and reinstall to no avail. I still get the same error message.

Just to make sure:

When I download the plugin as a zip file, there's a folder "mo2-plugins-master" inside, which contains the files required.

I didn't copy that folder, but the files inside into the MO2 subfolder, right?

I just tried redownload and reinstall to no avail. I still get the same error message.

Just to make sure:

When I download the plugin as a zip file, there's a folder "mo2-plugins-master" inside, which contains the files required.

I didn't copy that folder, but the files inside into the MO2 subfolder, right?

you extract everything from the archive except LICENSE and README.md to the Mod Organizer 2 plugins directory.

Ok, so I have one more (hopefully final) question. Is it possible to run two separate portable instances while using one single mods folder? I'm running SSE and VR both with this profile and I have SSE as portable and VR as a normal instance. I completely forgot that it needed to be portable when I made the VR instance. I have all of the SSE mods installed in the mods folder along with the special VR ones as well. I just have different ones checked for each profile, such as a FNIS Output and FNIS Output - VR. Theoretically, would this be ok? Or do I absolutely need a second separate portable instance? I don't mind a second one if I can use the same mods folder.

With two portable instances of MO2 pointing to the same mod folder the two instances would be identical. When you change one mod in one instance then load the other MO2 instance it will see that new mod though it wont be activated. Note yoy can only have one instance of MO2 opened at a time too. So to answer, no I dont think what your wanting to do is gonna work.

Hmm..so to use this on both SSE and VR, I need 2 separate mod folders? Even if each portable instance is set to a different game, profile and location entirely? The only thing that would be the same is the shared mods folder. I just don't want to have two copies of all of the exact same mods. If that's the case, I guess I'll have to dump SSE and go full VR. That's a shame really. I already had my fill of flatrim the past decade, I need a change of pace haha.

What you can do that would work is for the mods that are VR specific is simply rename that mode by adding 'VR' at the begging of each of those mods. That way you can easily identify them and instead of two copies of every mod, you would only have duplicates of mods that are VR specific. The only thing I dont know about though are things like FNIS, if that only scans the mods activated in MO then your good to go. But if it scans everything, that being the the entire mod install folder, then that would not work and in that case two seperate mod install folders are needed.

try using https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/21294 .NET Script Framework and see if it can point you in the right direction. Also yeah try Optimized Immersive armours meshes

bare in mind taht was 2 years a so lick to have been on LE Skyrim

Edit: I have tested and i do not CTD on my end.

Hi, some tests yesterday (using Conjure Armored Skeleton Veteran).

First try, I've summon five skeletons without issues. Second time, it crashed at the first summoning. Third time, CTD at the second summoning.

I think my problem is bound to weapons/armor equiping the skeletons, so I've taking screenshot of each skeleton summon without ctd. It results some of them have an armor, and all are equiped with two hands sword or warhammer. No result with .NET Script Framework, but i've perhaps misunderstood how it works.

It smells the need to rebuild all the install, it scarying me. >_<

Hi Lexy,

maybe you could write a warning that the Merge Hide plugin might disable the renamed merge esps, for example "RealisticWaterTwo" or "No Snow under the roof", inside the Merges.

I had to give it a double take with missing masters until I remembered the renaming of these merge esps.

Edited by spartanflame

Hi Lexy,

maybe you could write a warning that the Merge Hide plugin might disable the renamed merge esps, for example "RealisticWaterTwo" or "No Snow under the roof", inside the Merges.

I had to give it a double take with missing masters until I remembered the renaming of these merge esps.

yeah, I can do that what I tend to do is use merge plugins hide before I rename those esps so that doesn't happen.