Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hey there Lexy. I've been following the stable version of your guide over the weekend, but hit a spot that gave me pause. In the MorrowLoot Ultimate Patches under the OMEGA section, you have 2 patches listed that either no longer exist on the mod page, or had their names changed (the page was updated the same day you updated the guide). The Immersive Armors patch is still there, but I can only find an ESL version for Inigo and Ars Metallica. Are these functionally the same and I'm just overly worried about naming conventions, or should I wait to proceed until you next update the guide? 

Bumping this because I'm curious what those up on high have to say. But I think the solution is to treat them like other ESL tagged merges-to-be and change them to normal ESPs in xEdit.

Bumping this because I'm curious what those up on high have to say. But I think the solution is to treat them like other ESL tagged merges-to-be and change them to normal ESPs in xEdit.

don't stress too much about unesling things zMerge is coming on Monday and it can handle esps flagged as esl better the merge plugins can.

• +1 1

don't stress too much about unesling things zMerge is coming on Monday and it can handle esps flagged as esl better the merge plugins can.

You say 'better'... does this relate to one of the issues you've been waiting for Mator to fix? I've been away for several updates due to school and illness, and have been hanging back for the zMerge update, and if the possibility exists that even with zMerge there will be Merge issues... well, I guess I'm just kinda looking for how sure zMerge is going to be vs. MP/Relinker. I haven't swapped over yet for the same reasons, so have no basis for comparison.

Edited by Shadriss

You say 'better'... does this relate to one of the issues you've been waiting for Mator to fix? I've been away for several updates due to school and illness, and have been hanging back for the zMerge update, and if the possibility exists that even with zMerge there will be Merge issues... well, I guess I'm just kinda looking for how sure zMerge is going to be vs. MP/Relinker. I haven't swapped over yet for the same reasons, so have no basis for comparison.

Well, there one or two small issues but it really with 1 merge and 2 esps which we can just leave of that merge for now and going zMerge is better due to Relinker being built in plus actually creating the merges will be simpler

thank you Lexy, I thought that would be the case but wanted to be sure - I am nearly done now, just got a couple of merges then the finishing patches to do now. I am so excited and looking forwards to playing  :woot: thank you, you are a goddess among Skyrimers :unworthy: , watched you on Youtube from the beginning and love your playthroughs, its lovely to see you expanding your wings into different directions

thank you Lexy, I thought that would be the case but wanted to be sure - I am nearly done now, just got a couple of merges then the finishing patches to do now. I am so excited and looking forwards to playing  :woot: thank you, you are a goddess among Skyrimers :unworthy: , watched you on Youtube from the beginning and love your playthroughs, its lovely to see you expanding your wings into different directions

that is good I will say thou I don't have a youtube channel so I am not the Lady Lexy you are probably thinking off  ^_^ 

I was going through the Weapons and Armours merge and the consistency patch for the Blades light armor came up with a few unresolved references in Merge Plugins. I went ahead and let the scripts take care of the errors. Was that a mistake, are those purposeful? If so, what should I do instead?

you shouldn't of had any errors in the Blades light armour consistency patch you sure you are using my replacer esp for Female Blades Armour?

Just got finished installing the magnificent Lexy's LOTD. It's quite obviously a dedicated work of love, and I'm immensely grateful for the effort Lexy and other folks have put into it.

However, I've made some sort of installation mistake with landscape textures (missing):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jimbosi525/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

The top screenshot was taken just outside of Riverwood. 

The console id is 0005C222 (TreePineForest03)

While I've read some stuff on missing textures, nothing is really clear on how to fix such issues. So while I've gotten this far, I'm unsure what to do next. Any help?

Just got finished installing the magnificent Lexy's LOTD. It's quite obviously a dedicated work of love, and I'm immensely grateful for the effort Lexy and other folks have put into it.

However, I've made some sort of installation mistake with landscape textures (missing):

https://steamcommunity.com/id/jimbosi525/screenshots/#scrollTop=0

The top screenshot was taken just outside of Riverwood. 

The console id is 0005C222 (TreePineForest03)

While I've read some stuff on missing textures, nothing is really clear on how to fix such issues. So while I've gotten this far, I'm unsure what to do next. Any help?

likely the textures from EVT didn't copy into the merge properly

Hi,

DarkLadyLexy>>

the crash happens when I encounter skeletons since i'm lvl 25~30 (not sure). For the test I'm using the spell Conjure Armored Skeleton Veteran. I can summon one time or twice without CTD and sometines it crashes at the first try, so i think it's linked to the stuff of the skeleton summoned.

Thank you for your help ^_^

My SIC Patch is outdated. The new patch (5 november 2018) include correction on steel armored skeletons. I hope this solve my issue. I install it and rebuild Bashed Patch,0.esp, Smash Patch and Relinker. Does it the right way to process?

My SIC Patch is outdated. The new patch (5 november 2018) include correction on steel armored skeletons. I hope this solve my issue. I install it and rebuild Bashed Patch,0.esp, Smash Patch and Relinker. Does it the right way to process?

you probably didn't need to redo Relinker but yesI would run zEdit again too.

Hi all,

I cannot seem to progress the college of winterhold questline and get into Saarthal, where I need to retrieve an amulet fragment. I am level 37 but not a magic user. I have been admitted to the college, but after first lessons everybody are just walking around and questline does not progress. Any ideas?

Hi all,

I cannot seem to progress the college of winterhold questline and get into Saarthal, where I need to retrieve an amulet fragment. I am level 37 but not a magic user. I have been admitted to the college, but after first lessons everybody are just walking around and questline does not progress. Any ideas?

you need to wait 8 in game days this is due to not so fast Mage guild

you need to wait 8 in game days this is due to not so fast Mage guild

Forgot to write.....I have waited since about level 15 so lots more than 8 days. Thought it might be a level cap or a skill level requirwment. Do you reckon it would screw up a lot of things if I used console to progress the quest?