Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

likely the textures from EVT didn't copy into the merge properly

Thanks for such a quick reply! 

Yes, somehow I messed up that merge (somehow that one is blank). I guess I need to do xLODGen/TexGen/DynDOLOD over again?

I tried just inserting the redone Trees and Flora merged into the build, but the game just hung.

At any rate, I'm an idiot for messing something so simple. Thanks again for the help!

You also need to be near Tolfdir before 9:00 AM so he can give you the quest. You don't really need to do anything other than walk up to him and he should give you the quest and start walking toward Saarthal.

Great! Thank you, this I have not tried! Many thanks :)

So I'm at the finishing line and I successfully made updated the bash patch. 

I saw the line "The Bashed Patch, 0.esp is automatically moved to the Mod Organizer/Overwrite directory for inclusion in the game." and got a little confused as to if I was supposed to take it out of the overwrite folder so that it could be included. I took the overwrite folders and dragged them into unmanaged bash patch, 0. I Immediately regretted my decision when I realized that I couldn't access the file tree for the bash patch in mod manager to put the files back in the overwrite folder case they were needed elsewhere. Did I mess up? If so, what should I do?

I saw the line "The Bashed Patch, 0.esp is automatically moved to the Mod Organizer/Overwrite directory for inclusion in the game." and got a little confused as to if I was supposed to take it out of the overwrite folder so that it could be included. I took the overwrite folders and dragged them into unmanaged bash patch, 0. I Immediately regretted my decision when I realized that I couldn't access the file tree for the bash patch in mod manager to put the files back in the overwrite folder case they were needed elsewhere. Did I mess up? If so, what should I do?

Well, on top of that, I just realized that LOOT is deactivating all of my merges instead of the plugins inside of them when I sort it during the finishing line stage. I've made sure that the merge plugins hide for mo2 was set up as the guide instructed. What should I do?

no that wrong what you should of is one of 2 things left the overwrite folder where it was it perfectly safe to leave the bash patch in there if you want. the other thing you could have done and what most users do which I, why I don't say to do it, is creating a Bash Patch mod through Mod Organizer by right-clicking on the bash patch that basic MO usage I should not have to direct users how to do you should know how to do that.

SIC update done. No more crash to desktop. I summoned fifty armored skeleton veteran in few minutes without issue. Now i'm trying to solve the widescreen fix issue. Loading screen, map menu, and magicka menu are well display, but inventory, containers, dialogue are like without fix.

I didn't think about SIC I should have thought of that and just naturally assumed you had it. There is a widescreen Fix for SKYUI on Nexus

Hi Lexy : I guess I have a problem with the audio files because Lucien is speechless, I can read the subtitles but I hear nothing

From Lucien's follower page:

" You can't merge mods with dialogue into other mods. Voice files are tied to the ESP name and file structure. "

yeah you need to rename the folder Lucien Merged\sound\voice\Lucien.esp to ---- Lucien Merged\sound\voice\Lucien Merged.esp same for facegen too.

This won't be an issue when we move to zMerge as zMerge can handle NPC's better than Merge Plugins can.

likely the textures from EVT didn't copy into the merge properly

I fixed that error, then re-ran TexGen, xLODGen, and DynDOLOD. Now upon launching the game, ENB loads, then constant spinning circle in the lower right corner (infinite loading screen?). 

I initially installed Lexy's, and it's stunningly amazing. 

BUT

Even correcting my small error here results in a condition where the game no longer loads. "Solutions" call for running Steam/Skyrim in Admin mode. No dice. 

I'm at a loss as to why merely re-running LOD stuff results in a broken game. Running just SKSE or Skyrim.exe and the game runs fine. So it's something in MO2 or my load order.

I'm aware of removing mods, then re-adding several at a time should localize the problem. Lexy's is so. darn. big. 

Also, for Trees and Flora Merged, what does this mean: Idiot Check: Make sure you keep the original mods active in the main profile on the left pane of Mod Organizer 2. Keep the left pane checkbox checked (in Trees and Flora esps) and/or keep the esps out of the Optional box)? In the right pane, the esps are listed but unchecked. Maybe I'm just an idiot for not understanding (it is an "idiot" check, after all).

At any rate, I give up for now. I'm at a complete loss as to why the game no longer runs.