Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I fixed that error, then re-ran TexGen, xLODGen, and DynDOLOD. Now upon launching the game, ENB loads, then constant spinning circle in the lower right corner (infinite loading screen?). 

I initially installed Lexy's, and it's stunningly amazing. 

BUT

Even correcting my small error here results in a condition where the game no longer loads. "Solutions" call for running Steam/Skyrim in Admin mode. No dice. 

I'm at a loss as to why merely re-running LOD stuff results in a broken game. Running just SKSE or Skyrim.exe and the game runs fine. So it's something in MO2 or my load order.

I'm aware of removing mods, then re-adding several at a time should localize the problem. Lexy's is so. darn. big. 

Also, for Trees and Flora Merged, what does this mean: Idiot Check: Make sure you keep the original mods active in the main profile on the left pane of Mod Organizer 2. Keep the left pane checkbox checked (in Trees and Flora esps) and/or keep the esps out of the Optional box)? In the right pane, the esps are listed but unchecked. Maybe I'm just an idiot for not understanding (it is an "idiot" check, after all).

At any rate, I give up for now. I'm at a complete loss as to why the game no longer runs.

might I suggest to would be best to wait until tomorrow cos we are switching to zMerge that will change how we create all our merges. You will then have to redo all merges in zMerge and rerun the finishing line anyway after the update.

might I suggest to would be best to wait until tomorrow cos we are switching to zMerge that will change how we create all our merges. You will then have to redo all merges in zMerge and rerun the finishing line anyway after the update.

I'm patient. Also, something in the ENB is causing even the loading screen to run at <2fps. Dunno what changed. Yesterday morning I was running the game swimmingly (~50fps), minus missing textures, then I re-do Trees and Flora Merged, and now the game/mod list is broken. 

Nevertheless, I'll wait until tomorrow and rebuild. Thanks!

no that wrong what you should of is one of 2 things left the overwrite folder where it was it perfectly safe to leave the bash patch in there if you want. the other thing you could have done and what most users do which I, why I don't say to do it, is creating a Bash Patch mod through Mod Organizer by right-clicking on the bash patch that basic MO usage I should not have to direct users how to do you should know how to do that.

I'm sorry. This was my first time using mod organizer, so it flew over my head. I've been using NMM for years and switch to vortex only recently. I elected to move to MO2 so that I could follow this guide, and through it get the experience to use it well in the future instead of self-teaching like I had with other managers. I'm going to try to manually delete the bash patch from where I sent it and start over.

I didn't think about SIC I should have thought of that and just naturally assumed you had it. There is a widescreen Fix for SKYUI on Nexus

I installed Complete Widescreen Fix for SkyUI 5.2 SE Alpha, SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames FIx - Widescreen Fix, Better MessageBox Control Widescreen Fix, Extended UI - Widescreen Fix, Better Dialogue Control Widescreen Fix, Campfire 1.12.1 and Frostall 3.4.1SE - Unofficial SSE Widescreen Fix and now almost all works. It remains only the stats menu which doesn't work.

I placed each optionnal mod right after his eponym mod

I installed Complete Widescreen Fix for SkyUI 5.2 SE Alpha, SkyUI SE - Flashing Savegames FIx - Widescreen Fix, Better MessageBox Control Widescreen Fix, Extended UI - Widescreen Fix, Better Dialogue Control Widescreen Fix, Campfire 1.12.1 and Frostall 3.4.1SE - Unofficial SSE Widescreen Fix and now almost all works. It remains only the stats menu which doesn't work.

I placed each optionnal mod right after his eponym mod

think you will fins out the stats menu is edited by Extended UI you need to do that yourself

think you will fins out the stats menu is edited by Extended UI you need to do that yourself

Just an error from me.

I moved "Extended UI - Widescreen Fix" below "Heads Up Display Merged" in left pane and all works fine.

Many thanks for your help and your patience. (and your awesome work on this guide) ::):

Edited by DorisaDarvel

Now that we are using zMerge I have a quick question. If one makes merges from mods that are not part of the guide, or adds a mod into one of your merges, will zMerge handle it, or do we stick with Merge plugins?

yes zMerge will handle it. Bascially zMerge has now totally replaced Merge Plugins Standalone and the seperate version of Relinker. One things to bare inmind for Reliker to work Merges MUST be created via zMerge now

So we can just start using zMerge with the merges we currently have?

all Merges MUST be rebuilt in zMerge and redo everything on the Finishing line. This will means you will need to start a new game sorry but no easy way around that. This only other option to simply not update

Is it required to re-check the plugins as ESL?

No if you have already unesled stuff they can remain unesled

Hey, Guys, the STEP Version of the guide has been updated and it is a whopper hopefully I caught everything so please check the Changelog. With zMerge now in this Completes Phase 3 of my planned updates.

I'm actually playing right now, so I've been sitting these out, but general thanks to you and all the testing team for continually refining the list :)

I think the next major one I'll be looking at updating for is when Odyssey of the Dragonborn and LotD v5 are released. Out of curiosity, what's your expectation for delay on inclusion in the list following their release?