Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

The Nexus version of the main guide has a bad link in section 64.6 [Lexy's LOTD Special Edition Consistency Patches].  The "Merge Page" link in that section takes you to the STEP merge page instead of the Nexus merge page.

thanks fixed

Is the Relationship Dialogue Overhaul - Immersive Horses Patch referenced in a LOOT error required or is that fixed by one of the custom patches?

yes that is be ignore Immersive Horses covers RDO out the box now

I tried to get Sofia as my follower for the first time with this setup. Every time I fast-traveled somewhere, she would show up butt naked until I took and then gave back any piece of her armor. Modesty is NOT that woman's strong suit.  :blink:

yeah that a bug the mod author now calls a feature cos he to lazy to fix it

yes that is be ignore Immersive Horses covers RDO out the box now

awesome, thanks!  Couple hours to go waiting for the lodgen stuff and then I'm up and running again.  Will not look at Nexus again until I finish all the LOTD stuff.  Not going down that rabbit hole again. LOL.

Thanks again for the guide!  ::D:

Falskaar - Addons and Patches just updated  to 1.3. now includes bruma patch. any direction?

Version 1.3
  • Temper recipes merged into Bug Fixes file
  • Horndew Lodge Map Marker merged into Bug Fixes file
  • Falskaar - Bruma patch -> added
  • Falskaar - SkyTEST and Bruma patch -> added
  • iNeed Patch -> update for water records
Edited by xxPYROxxJONESxx

Thanks Lexy the change to false 'in the know your armor patch did the trick for me too after getting the error - I didnt RTFM properly  :wallbash: silly me.

Thanks for the brilliant guide - I have visited all the shrines and have made my preset character so am ready to rumble when I finish all my patches. Really looking forwards to it  :dancingbanana:

edit> added further explanation

Edited by dbuzzyb

I would first like to start by saying that you have made a great guide, extremely thorough and well thought out. I am stuck at the Extended UI portion (of the stable guide). I cannot seem to find extended ui in Creation Kit. Could anyone elaborate on how to view Extended UI in Creation Kit? Thanks. 

Hi Lexy,

isnt it requiered now to relink scripts because of immersive horses??

no.

Falskaar - Addons and Patches just updated  to 1.3. now includes bruma patch. any direction?

Version 1.3
  • Temper recipes merged into Bug Fixes file
  • Horndew Lodge Map Marker merged into Bug Fixes file
  • Falskaar - Bruma patch -> added
  • Falskaar - SkyTEST and Bruma patch -> added
  • iNeed Patch -> update for water records

grab whayi say for now I need to look over the update to see if we need anything new

I would first like to start by saying that you have made a great guide, extremely thorough and well thought out. I am stuck at the Extended UI portion (of the stable guide). I cannot seem to find extended ui in Creation Kit. Could anyone elaborate on how to view Extended UI in Creation Kit? Thanks. 

what I do is create a new blank profile in MO2 and only activate what i need.

Ive gotten to:

Known Game Breaking Bug:
Problem: During the main quest at the Thalmor embassy you can't get through the door to continue on with the main quest.
Solution: Delete Cell \ Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 0007C98B <ThalmorEmbassy01> from EnhancedLightsandFX.esp 

There isn't a delete option so i assume we click remove. i also assume we do do it in the left pane.

also the loot metadata updates... are we suppose to do those as we go or near the end?

Ive gotten to:

Known Game Breaking Bug:

Problem: During the main quest at the Thalmor embassy you can't get through the door to continue on with the main quest.

Solution: Delete Cell \ Block 7 \ Sub-Block 4 \ 0007C98B from EnhancedLightsandFX.esp 

There isn't a delete option so i assume we click remove. i also assume we do do it in the left pane.

also the loot metadata updates... are we suppose to do those as we go or near the end?

yes right click and removed. LOOT Rule updates can be left until the end it actaully better if you do but hey it up to you

Any kind of saving is taking too long. Any ideas?

could be the new way we save using SSE Engine Fixes