Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

I know I said I was done with changes and was just going to play the game now, but here I am again. This might not be the right forum for this question, but I've got an immersion issue I'd like to fix. I've tried googling and couldn't find anything for the SE version of Skyrim only legacy.

Is there a mod or a simple creation kit change I could make to either completely remove the player location arrow from the map or change the arrow icon to just a circle that wouldn't interfere with any of the other mods in this guide? I know about the No GPS mod for the old version, but couldn't find something similar for SE.

hey again, quick question; when loading and saving a plugin in ck it says to make sure that the overwrite folder is empty, in a few instances i may have had the sse cache present in there. is that gunna cause any issues? should i go back and just reinstall those mods (dont need to restart the guide right?) or can i just reload and save those plugins in ck (with empty overwrite folder) without reinstalling the mod.

thanks again u r a star

hey again, quick question; when loading and saving a plugin in ck it says to make sure that the overwrite folder is empty, in a few instances i may have had the sse cache present in there. is that gunna cause any issues? should i go back and just reinstall those mods (dont need to restart the guide right?) or can i just reload and save those plugins in ck (with empty overwrite folder) without reinstalling the mod.

thanks again u r a star

that won't matter

So I was screwing around in Ustengrav last night, and when I got to the end, I couldn't help but notice that the Tomb of Jurgen Windcaller upon which the horn sits is...still just a vanilla model. Normally this wouldn't be an issue, but with the Underground texture mod everything around it looks phenomenal, and the tomb looks like it got ported over from Morrowind and slapped into a game nine and a half years later.  :cry:

I've done a fair amount of googling and have yet to find a texture mod that covers this. Does anybody know of one that may do so? I'm afraid I'm not capable of making one myself.

Any kind of saving is taking too long. Any ideas?

Is it happening at the beginning of the game before you choose a class? I had crippling save times while I was setting up the MCM. When I took a peek at my save with ReSaver, I found Classic Classes was VERY aggressively (98k frames) waiting for me to equip a spell or weapon. After loading the save and equipping a spell, choosing my class and birthsign, there were a few seconds of lag (probably cleaning up those scripts), my save time went from 30+ seconds with about a 1/2 failure rate, to split-second saving.