Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Hello.

I am pre-reading through the guide in order to start installing it from scratch in the near future.

Looking at the textures atm and see Vivid Landscapes is in (i love that mod).

What part of that will actually be visible? (lot of other mods in the list covers same textures)

Hello.

I am pre-reading through the guide in order to start installing it from scratch in the near future.

Looking at the textures atm and see Vivid Landscapes is in (i love that mod).

What part of that will actually be visible? (lot of other mods in the list covers same textures)

Best way to find out is to do the guide... are you looking for a list of textures, or a general feel here? For myself, what we have blends together pretty well, so I couldn't tell you which textures came from which mod off the top of my head.

Chalk another one up for the man....well read and applied Shadriss!

Hey, I'm just saying that's what we see. The fact that what we see is, indeed, what we get is entirely because Lexy doesn't hide things from us. Well... not about the guide anyhow. I'm pretty sure she isn't telling us what's going on in that Pit that Bumbles keeps throwing people into over on Discord...

Best way to find out is to do the guide... are you looking for a list of textures, or a general feel here? For myself, what we have blends together pretty well, so I couldn't tell you which textures came from which mod off the top of my head.

Hey, I'm just saying that's what we see. The fact that what we see is, indeed, what we get is entirely because Lexy doesn't hide things from us. Well... not about the guide anyhow. I'm pretty sure she isn't telling us what's going on in that Pit that Bumbles keeps throwing people into over on Discord...

Well, i really like the stone textures in Vivid Landscape and i am unshore how it will work with majestic Mountains. Also i love the farmhouse roofs in Vivid.

So I'm level 23 and just unlocked the thunderchild shouts from the Greybeard library. I'm playing on I think Expert difficulty? (The one above Adept) And the Armageddon shout nearly one-shots town guards. I know it is literally called armageddon, but is it supposed to be that powerful??

Posted this on Trade and Barter but haven't gotten any hits. So... wondering if someone here may be able to help --

In the MCM for Trade & Barter the number values are all labeled as TB_%BETTERPRICES and I can't seem to visually see if I'm altering them in any way because the text doesn't change. - The localization file is present and I'm running an English version of the game. Also, I tested to see if anything was overwriting it by extracting the BSA and checking on MO2, but nothing is overwriting anything either...

Edited by Lightsourced

Well, i really like the stone textures in Vivid Landscape and i am unshore how it will work with majestic Mountains. Also i love the farmhouse roofs in Vivid.

Mercury hi! If its a question of only changing texture files it should be ok...HOWEVER just looking briefly at the video of vivid landsacpes, it does what MM does. So chose which you like, again, IF its only a set of textures or just one, within vivid landscape you like, then set all the others textures within that mod to hide in MO2, and allow the chosen textures to overwrite or win over any similiar textures used by different mods. As for the roof, i personally use this, with all other textures in that mod hid, and just use the roofing ones.Hope this helps

Hey, new to this whole thing, but i've spent the last couple of weeks on and off working through the mod list.

I have come across an issue now, and I'm so close to the end. 

When I run zEdit to create the final 3 patches, with 'know your armour' and 'know your emeny'.

My issue now is that the is no zPatch.esp option when I go to manage patches.

And I don't know where I've gone wrong. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? I went over the pre-requisites again to make sure I installed everything that I should have, and there don't seem to be any issues there. 

Any help would be great! :D

Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/qwKfua8

Mercury hi! If its a question of only changing texture files it should be ok...HOWEVER just looking briefly at the video of vivid landsacpes, it does what MM does. So chose which you like, again, IF its only a set of textures or just one, within vivid landscape you like, then set all the others textures within that mod to hide in MO2, and allow the chosen textures to overwrite or win over any similiar textures used by different mods. As for the roof, i personally use this, with all other textures in that mod hid, and just use the roofing ones.Hope this helps

Mercury hi! Further digging and this shows how long ago i installed this guide...BUT WE USE Vivid Landscapes together with MM. If you go to Landscape and environment section install instructions are there. Ignore my earlier post!

So I've made it through the entire guide without incident, but I'm now stuck on the Mator Smash section on the Finishing Line page. Mator Smash only allows loading up to 254 mods, but I currently have 616 installed (after following the full guide). To this point, I've been disabling just the plugins for merged mods (guide didn't specify to disable ANYTHING, so I opted to disable only things that were explicitly included in the merges). With a bit of basic math, even if I completely disable every mod that was involved in the merged mods page, I'm still going to be over 254... am I missing something?

Hey, new to this whole thing, but i've spent the last couple of weeks on and off working through the mod list.

I have come across an issue now, and I'm so close to the end. 

When I run zEdit to create the final 3 patches, with 'know your armour' and 'know your emeny'.

My issue now is that the is no zPatch.esp option when I go to manage patches.

And I don't know where I've gone wrong. Anyone able to point me in the right direction? I went over the pre-requisites again to make sure I installed everything that I should have, and there don't seem to be any issues there. 

Any help would be great! :D

Screenshot here: https://imgur.com/a/qwKfua8

make zEdit in not in a UAC and MO in not in the SE folder. Also, make sure you Antivirus ignores all tools from SSE.

So I've made it through the entire guide without incident, but I'm now stuck on the Mator Smash section on the Finishing Line page. Mator Smash only allows loading up to 254 mods, but I currently have 616 installed (after following the full guide). To this point, I've been disabling just the plugins for merged mods (guide didn't specify to disable ANYTHING, so I opted to disable only things that were explicitly included in the merges). With a bit of basic math, even if I completely disable every mod that was involved in the merged mods page, I'm still going to be over 254... am I missing something?

by the time you hit SMASH, you have something below 220 plugins so you did something wrong at the merges stage use Merge plugins hide to hide all the plugins that merged triple check do them right. Also, the Bash Patch will deactivate a bunch of plugins leave those deactivated as well as they are merged into the Bash Patch.

I have a weird issue. Occurs only when it rains, and does not always occur.

If I enter a building and then exit outside of the building and it is raining, I get an incessant cricket-like noise that is continous (sounds like an alarm).

To test the issue, I saved the game within the building while raining. Then exited game to main menu. Then I reload the save and find myself in the building. Then I exit the building. Sometimes I get this strange sound and sometimes I do not - using the same save file.

Any ideas here ?

Excuse the question but I have not found the answer by using search and skimming.  Using zMerge tonight  moving from Merged Plugins.  In MP "General Assets" were copied over but in zMerge we leave this unchecked in the options, unless its "Heads Up Display Merged."  Why is that, why not copy over assets?  Thanks