Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Mercury hi! If its a question of only changing texture files it should be ok...HOWEVER just looking briefly at the video of vivid landsacpes, it does what MM does. So chose which you like, again, IF its only a set of textures or just one, within vivid landscape you like, then set all the others textures within that mod to hide in MO2, and allow the chosen textures to overwrite or win over any similiar textures used by different mods. As for the roof, i personally use this, with all other textures in that mod hid, and just use the roofing ones.Hope this helps

Ty for the respons. Very helpful. I am at the section of the guide to istall UI-mods so soon i will be start adding the texture mods. Giong to do the textures very careful so i have made soma vanilla scrrenshots in locations i like to be able to really compare during this install. (actually many of the vanilla textures are really nice... good to return to a non modded game sometimes) :)

Running Merge plugins hide doesn't seem to actually hide anything, just disables the actual esps, which results in still having over 600 plugins in the list when I run Smash.

sound like you have not setup Merge plugins hide correctly so double check the installation instructions.

Excuse the question but I have not found the answer by using search and skimming.  Using zMerge tonight  moving from Merged Plugins.  In MP "General Assets" were copied over but in zMerge we leave this unchecked in the options, unless its "Heads Up Display Merged."  Why is that, why not copy over assets?  Thanks

well we actually didn't need to copy general assets with Merge plugins that was just the way I did things but on zMerge, I decided upon the advice of Mator to not copy general assets except for the heads up display merge cos I discovered ihud wouldn't work properly otherwise

Running Merge plugins hide doesn't seem to actually hide anything, just disables the actual esps, which results in still having over 600 plugins in the list when I run Smash.

"Merge Plugins Hide is now set up and will move merged plugins to the optional directory within Mod Organizer 2. It can be accessed via the Puzzle icon within Mod Organizer 2." (The Puzzle icon is between the cogs icon and the screwdiver/wrench icon)..When you want to disable the merged plugins you need to access it, right click on the merged mod and click disable plugins..vice-versa for rebuilding merges..

You should look on the right side of Mo2.

And also with total all esps we have around 400 and not 600.

Helm Auto Equip / Un Equip

It was working, but I have rebuilt all the merges as was away for a couple weeks and added the new followers and horses and now it doesn't work, what have I missed?

TIA

Look at the instructions for Dynamic Equipment manager I set manage helmet to false cos users kept complaining about it. If you want your helmet to auto unequip set to true. Thou will affect Frostfall.

Mercury hi! Further digging and this shows how long ago i installed this guide...BUT WE USE Vivid Landscapes together with MM. If you go to Landscape and environment section install instructions are there. Ignore my earlier post!

He knows that we're using it, Bern - he's asking how much of it makes it through after all the other mods are installed. My original statement stands - you kind of have to build it and look for yourself to really see it. Sure, You could generate a list of textures... and for some people that might even tell them what they want to know. Seeing it in game, however, is going to be more helpful... especially since you can hide and unhide textures in MO2 at that point to adjust it to how you want it, within some limits.

oh i was so proud. thought i got it working right on my first go (minus a few dodgy shadows) but ive got this wierd freezing thing going on. seems fairly random. couldn't make it happen in the same spot twice. but ive only playtested a few hours (not including character setup). i take it i should just keep trying to 'force' it to happen? so that i can narrow down the possible causes and then return here with a report to beg upon your experience?

hmmm. before i go to bed thought id do some testing and leave it here.

nvidia in-game overlay is active.. should i try to deactivate it. does anyone else have it running?

all of the following info was obtained by choosing to start as a guild master for the explorer's society and venturing just a short distance towards the zenith anvil thing

when horse riding everything is blurred out except me and the horse

riding the horse practically guaranteed a freeze

moving a dead body gave me a ctd

moving a dead body gave me a freeze

(these two may be coincidental though, game may have just broke at these points regardless. hanging out in this are could freeze the game too)

the game starts in a window and i have to click on the window in order to make the game go fullscreen

it takes 1.25 - 2 minutes to load into the game world from launching skse

i came accross a naked and alive stormcloak soldier in small fight with another stormclaok, an imperial and a scavenger.

thx

Me Again ::):

OK I use the Museum Safehouse as my main residence and whenever I go there the two followers I use most the time wander about eat drink etc etc, but when I do a quest that is best done solo and I tell them to wait here, that is what they do just stand still.

I am sure there must be a way to get them to use the place as home and just do stuff, but I cannot find it.

Could someone point me in the right direction please

TIA

Me Again ::):

OK I use the Museum Safehouse as my main residence and whenever I go there the two followers I use most the time wander about eat drink etc etc, but when I do a quest that is best done solo and I tell them to wait here, that is what they do just stand still.

I am sure there must be a way to get them to use the place as home and just do stuff, but I cannot find it.

Could someone point me in the right direction please

TIA

its been a while since i used a mod that makes followers act natural but if i recall correctly (from years ago) you had to tell the followers to go home (and have the location you wanted set as there home) opposed to telling them to wait. it'd probably be a good idea to check the mod page for instructions/ comments section. Ctrl + F is useful in the comments section. this may be silly to ask but does it matter if they're standing still when you leave? can you not just imagine that once you are gone they go about there business?

its been a while since i used a mod that makes followers act natural but if i recall correctly (from years ago) you had to tell the followers to go home (and have the location you wanted set as there home) opposed to telling them to wait. it'd probably be a good idea to check the mod page for instructions/ comments section. Ctrl + F is useful in the comments section. this may be silly to ask but does it matter if they're standing still when you leave? can you not just imagine that once you are gone they go about there business?

Yes I can just imagine them busy, but would be nice to also think they are more than just inanimate objects.  I will take a read through the Follower Network Mod.