10179 replies to this topic

#10171 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,827 posts

Posted Today, 06:46 AM

Hey Guys the STEP Version of the guide have been updated so please check the Changelog.

#10172 Memoso

Memoso

Prisoner

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted Today, 08:45 AM

If deleting chimneyhouse merged. Do we have to reactivate the non merged plugins?
I mean the plugins which are hide because of merged patch

#10173 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 3,827 posts

Posted Today, 09:22 AM

If deleting chimneyhouse merged. Do we have to reactivate the non merged plugins?
I mean the plugins which are hide because of merged patch

well obviously yes

#10174 zeurpiet

zeurpiet

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted Today, 11:08 AM

Maybe I'm blind but I can't find Know Your Enemy in the Expanded Cities, Towns and Villages Section in the 18-02-19 update.

According the update the LOOT Rule for ETaC - Better Dynamic Snow Patch should be removed.

#10175 DarkladyLexy

DarkladyLexy

Dragon King

• Pack Authors
  • 3,827 posts

Posted Today, 12:26 PM

Maybe I'm blind but I can't find Know Your Enemy in the Expanded Cities, Towns and Villages Section in the 18-02-19 update.

According the update the LOOT Rule for ETaC - Better Dynamic Snow Patch should be removed.

that a typo that I have sorted to re=check the Changelog

#10176 Memoso

Memoso

Prisoner

• Members
  • 40 posts

Posted Today, 12:48 PM

creation Kit asking for unpacking scripts after updating to 1.7. ( i already did in version earlier)

unpack the script source script?

#10177 spartanflame

spartanflame

Citizen

• Members
  • Pip
  • 93 posts

Posted Today, 01:16 PM

SSSO:

2). no it was buggy

Hi Lexy,

for the past few weeks SSSO was pretty stable for me. The only problem I had was when I used the rotating save system. That simply didn't work.

But if I used the unlimited new save settings, it worked like a charm.

#10178 Innateagle

Innateagle

Prisoner

• Members
  • 2 posts

Posted Today, 02:10 PM

First and foremost i wanna thank Lexy and whoever else helped make the guide for their amazing work. It really set up my game nicely and, despite my noobiness, it alsto seems quite stable. So thanks! 

I have one problem tho. It seems that Ultimate combat removes any arrow sound that isn't an arrow hitting a NPC/creature (so flesh sounds). Basically i have no sounds when arrows hit walls/stone/wood with the mod active. I don't think it's a conflict with AoS or Immersive Sounds either, because even when running it standalone on a clean profile with those mods off these sounds are still missing. Anyone knows what could be up and how to fix this?

Apparently, from what i've read in the mod's discussion on Nexus, it seems the .dll may be the cause of this. Still don't know how to fix it, short of removing. Just in case, anyone can recommend an alternative to UC?

#10179 NumberXer0

NumberXer0

Prisoner

• Members
  • 26 posts

Posted Today, 02:25 PM

So I can't seem to rebuild my Bashed Patch anymore. It keeps saying it requires Convenient Horses and Sofia Follower, even though I've completely deleted those mods, deleted the bashed patch and started from scratch. After rebuilding the patch, it still asks for them. It's also the only ESP that says it has missing masters. All of my other plugins, including the merges, are fine. None of them require those plugins.

Edited by NumberXer0, Today, 02:30 PM.

#10180 Shadriss

Shadriss

High King

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,319 posts

Posted 6 minutes ago

So, a new mod called Skyrim Together is coming out for Skyrim and Skyrim SE somewhat soon (they are still in closed beta but it is getting closer) will you be at some point planning to work that in to the guide? I personally think that being able to play with friends in this game (while being modded a lot) would be awesome!

Extremely unlikely - it is currently designed to work only with Vanilla Skyrim. As I understand it, putting any mod load on it (never mind one as massive as this) would be a simple non-starter.

So I can't seem to rebuild my Bashed Patch anymore. It keeps saying it requires Convenient Horses and Sofia Follower, even though I've completely deleted those mods, deleted the bashed patch and started from scratch. After rebuilding the patch, it still asks for them. It's also the only ESP that says it has missing masters. All of my other plugins, including the merges, are fine. None of them require those plugins.

Did you update the CR patches? Those would still have those files listed as masters as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: pack

5 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 4 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shadriss