Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

hey guys sorry i just realized I forget to update DynDOLOD Resources to v2.55 this has now been sorted.

yes same folder different files this so the billboard get properly copied into the tress and flora merge it made but trust me.

Ok thank you it's clear now

I think it will be more understandable for everybody if you say to copy the files from textures\Terrain\LODGen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esps -> Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone - Autumn Colours SSE\textures\terrain\lodgen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp

P.S i never got a Skyrim stable as it's stable since i follow your work.

Thank you for that

Hi lexy, whats the goal of overhauling trees and Flora merged?? What are your thoughts behind ?

More stability? Better look or save performance?

it needed to be done to reduce texture flickering on tress

Ok thank you it's clear now

I think it will be more understandable for everybody if you say to copy the files from textures\Terrain\LODGen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esps -> Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone - Autumn Colours SSE\textures\terrain\lodgen\Enhanced Landscapes Oaks Standalone.esp

P.S i never got a Skyrim stable as it's stable since i follow your work.

Thank you for that

i have tweak the instructions hopefully they make a bit more sense now

Hi lexy, whats the goal of overhauling trees and Flora merged?? What are your thoughts behind ?

More stability? Better look or save performance?

it needed to be done to reduce texture flickering on [trees].

Also, based on the screens of it they were posting in Discord for the last few days, it's simply just a better look and setup. 

Hey, Guys, the STEP Version of the guide has been updated so please check the Changelog. Please, not the Trees Flora section has undergone a major overhaul it will probably be easiest to just to that section again.

I assume to disregard this since verdant is included in the merge?

Special Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp

Why is Windowed Borderless recommended now? Isn't Borderless generally guaranteed to make performance a bit worse in most games? (And in modded Skyrim, performance is critical...)

actaully i found it better but the main reason is cos you can alt+tab out the game more easily

I assume to disregard this since verdant is included in the merge?

Special Installation Instructions: Delete the following file(s) and/or folder(s):

• Verdant - A Skyrim Grass Plugin SSE Version.esp

no that is correct is cos the esp you use is from Landscape fixes for grasses

I'm sorry for all those question today..

In the Manual xEdit Clean instructions of "Song of the green" do we have to delete "Packages 000D530D" in the left pane or "FollowerPackageTemplate" Record from 018Auri.esp in the right pane.

Sorry again for those questions

Left pane you just need to delete that 1 record

Evening

OK Totally Confused now, the new zEdit instructions are about as clear as mud.

1. Uncheck everything except the options listed under zPatch.
  2. In the Left pane Under the NPC Visual Transfer add the following: NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp RSChildren.esp and OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp
  3. zPatch.esp should be listed, Click the 'Build' button by its name.

The first two Patches are no change so simple but the change to zPatch is beyond obsqure.

Left Column I have:

Build Patches

NPC VisualTransfer

Cell Encounter Levels In Name

Khajiit Ears Show

No Dragon LODs

NPC Enchant Fix

Know Your Enemy's Armor Patcher

Know Your Enemy Patcher

Right Column

zPatch.esp Which has nine(9) patches below it all enabled and then the 2 original no issue patches

How do I add the new requirements? where should I be clicking?

TIA

Evening

OK Totally Confused now, the new zEdit instructions are about as clear as mud.

1. Uncheck everything except the options listed under zPatch.
  2. In the Left pane Under the NPC Visual Transfer add the following: NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp RSChildren.esp and OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp
  3. zPatch.esp should be listed, Click the 'Build' button by its name.

The first two Patches are no change so simple but the change to zPatch is beyond obsqure.

Left Column I have:

Build Patches

NPC VisualTransfer

Cell Encounter Levels In Name

Khajiit Ears Show

No Dragon LODs

NPC Enchant Fix

Know Your Enemy's Armor Patcher

Know Your Enemy Patcher

Right Column

zPatch.esp Which has nine(9) patches below it all enabled and then the 2 original no issue patches

How do I add the new requirements? where should I be clicking?

TIA

click on NPC Visual Transfer in the left pane of zEdit and a box should appear on the Right that where you input the esp I say. I was wondering if those instructions were clear enough I will tweak the some more tomorrow now.

It also looks like you are missing some modules for zEdit double check the prerequitise page you should have 11 modules in total

Can anyone help with this LOOT error? I have checked the grouping and all the metadata and everything looks correct. The game had been running fine until a quest took me to Ivarstead and something wasn't right. No people around and I looked on the Nexus page for the mod and the author stated it needed to be loaded after Immersive Citizens. So, I tried to update the masterlist in LOOT and resort my load order. That's when this came up.

Failed to sort plugins. Details: Cyclic interaction detected between "Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp" and "Cutting Room Floor.esp":

Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp
[Masterlist Load After]
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
[Masterlist Load After]
Cutting Room Floor.esp
[Master]
Prometheus_No_snow_Under_the_roof.esp