Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

Gamwich recently released and fomod version of Rustic Sould Gems that contains and ESL version of  Rustic + GIST.

So you need to remove the optional version of GIST nexus page and use the newer one from Rustic Soul Gems nexus page (aka Gamwich new version).

It helps Remove GIST and Rustic Soul GEMS and just reinstall both.

But the Link on the mainguide still navigates to the previous version.

Can you fix this as it navigates to gamwich gist?

Gamwich recently released and fomod version of Rustic Sould Gems that contains and ESL version of  Rustic + GIST.

So you need to remove the optional version of GIST nexus page and use the newer one from Rustic Soul Gems nexus page (aka Gamwich new version).

It helps Remove GIST and Rustic Soul GEMS and just reinstall both.

But the Link on the mainguide still navigates to the previous version.

Can you fix this as it navigates to gamwich gist?

I am sorry I don't understand your problem RUSTIC SOULGEMS - Special Edition - FOMOD - English Only is in the main file section of  https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/5785?tab=files

that is what you use.

Lexy I'm sorry to bother you again and it is probably some stupid error on my side but I am kinda at a loss after reinstalling CK and trying to exactly follow the steps and guide trying to convert Extended UI. I made sure CK is 1.53 and has all the fixes and custom ini installed in the right place.

Then I installed Extended UI via MO2, using BSA Extractor, loading Wrye Bash, esmify self on the esp and close Wrye Bash. Reopen MO2 to update, make sure Overwrite is empty, start CK via MO2.

Then I loaded Extended UI as active file with parents loaded as well:

Weirdly the Extended UI.esp is not shown in the header in the brackets after I loaded it but my log shows it.

(after everything loaded)

Log:

MASTERFILE: ===========================================================
Data File Loaded 'Skyrim.esm'...
Data File Loaded 'Update.esm'...
Data File Loaded 'Extended UI.esp'...
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015E1D) [324 units] in cell 'YngolBarrowExterior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Cell contains more than one water current marker:
'Wilderness' (0000954C) (-12, 3) in WorldSpace 'Tamriel' (0000003C)
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (0006767F) [48 units] in cell 'WhiterunExterior10' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (0001779F) [125 units] in cell 'KarthwastenExterior03' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00099315) [0 units] in cell 'Wilderness' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'dunda14PortalDoor01' (0003DC3F) [287 units] in cell 'DA14Interior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015D12) [307 units] in cell 'WolfskullCave01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeeptoExterior01REF' (0005DF95) [304 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.
MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeep01btoExteriorREF' (000909D2) [275 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

When I click "save" it promps me to select target plugin instead of just saving it, like this:

I assume that is because Extended UI is not loaded as active file but I tried several times making very sure I selected it as active file but always the same thing happens. Either I somehow cannot select it or something is broken...

Do you have any idea?

(Sorry for being stupid but I really wanna understand this and get it to work).

Lexy I'm sorry to bother you again and it is probably some stupid error on my side but I am kinda at a loss after reinstalling CK and trying to exactly follow the steps and guide trying to convert Extended UI. I made sure CK is 1.53 and has all the fixes and custom ini installed in the right place.

Then I installed Extended UI via MO2, using BSA Extractor, loading Wrye Bash, esmify self on the esp and close Wrye Bash. Reopen MO2 to update, make sure Overwrite is empty, start CK via MO2.

Then I loaded Extended UI as active file with parents loaded as well:

Weirdly the Extended UI.esp is not shown in the header in the brackets after I loaded it but my log shows it.

(after everything loaded)

Log:

MASTERFILE: ===========================================================

Data File Loaded 'Skyrim.esm'...

Data File Loaded 'Update.esm'...

Data File Loaded 'Extended UI.esp'...

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015E1D) [324 units] in cell 'YngolBarrowExterior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

MASTERFILE: Cell contains more than one water current marker:

'Wilderness' (0000954C) (-12, 3) in WorldSpace 'Tamriel' (0000003C)

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'WRShackDoorMinUse01' (0006767F) [48 units] in cell 'WhiterunExterior10' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (0001779F) [125 units] in cell 'KarthwastenExterior03' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'ShipTrapdoor01MinUseHidden' (00099315) [0 units] in cell 'Wilderness' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'dunda14PortalDoor01' (0003DC3F) [287 units] in cell 'DA14Interior' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'AutoLoadDoor01' (00015D12) [307 units] in cell 'WolfskullCave01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeeptoExterior01REF' (0005DF95) [304 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

MASTERFILE: Automatic door 'HelgenKeep01btoExteriorREF' (000909D2) [275 units] in cell 'HelgenKeep01' has its teleport marker too close to the linked door.

When I click "save" it promps me to select target plugin instead of just saving it, like this:

I assume that is because Extended UI is not loaded as active file but I tried several times making very sure I selected it as active file but always the same thing happens. Either I somehow cannot select it or something is broken...

Do you have any idea?

(Sorry for being stupid but I really wanna understand this and get it to work).

you don't need to esmifiy anything with that one just open it in the CK setting Extended UI as active file and it let Load and save that is it

Hello, do you ever try this mod ? Love and use it since a long times

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6092

Interesting. Pretty-ish. Will never be accepted (only half joking here) because: "Update: Replaced old textures with better textures from LupusHegemonia"

LH is... not well thought of by a number of people involved in the guide. I have no real opinion either way (having only hearsay to go on), but it is what it is. *shrug*

Edited by Shadriss

I had a question about the [VIGILANT SE] step.  The main file unpacks as a BSA and if you install (merge) the patch it adds some loose files.  Will the loose files take priority over the files in the BSA in Mod Organizer 2's eyes or should I be unpacking that original BSA file?  I know loose files win out when they're directly in skyrim's data folder, I'm just not sure how MO2 handles it when you merge a mod.  I'd assume the loose file(s) (in a merged mod with a BSA) would win out in that case but I just wanted to check.

Edited by Stealth103

This instruction (in Mator Smash):

Then go back and set these to Smash.ForceAll following the same method:

(Located at the bottom of the list)

LOTD Patches Merged.esp
MLU Patches Merged.esp
Animals Merged.esp
NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp
ELE Merged.esp
Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp
OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp
OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp
Bashed Patch, 0.esp

(Located about half-way to 3/4 down in the list, usually near or after each other)

MLU.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp

1. Click the Hammer to build the Smash Patch.
  2. Once built exit Smash and activate it in Mod Organizer 2.
  3. The file will be in your Mod Organizer 2 Overwrite folder.
  4. Make a mod called Smash Patch and activate it.

I'm highlighting ONLY those, selecting SmashForceAll, then hitting the hammer, right?

Mator Smash then crashes with an access violation. My game and Smash are installed in c:/Games

Oh, and for the first part (SmashAll), Smash runs fine, and shows a Smash Patch in the Patches tab.

But when it crashes, so too does the Smash Patch disappear. Not sure where it went.

At any rate, can't ForceSmashAll.

Almost finished the install. Did a check after OMEGA Conflict Resolution (just after Mator Smash). Uthgerd has brown face/purple hair.

Also, Missing bush textures in grass near Whiterun. Ugh.

What did I do wrong here? What should I be checking?

This instruction (in Mator Smash):

Then go back and set these to Smash.ForceAll following the same method:

(Located at the bottom of the list)

LOTD Patches Merged.esp

MLU Patches Merged.esp

Animals Merged.esp

NPC Retexture Merge SSE.esp

ELE Merged.esp

Lexy's LoTD SE OMEGA - Conflict Resolution.esp

OMEGA Followers and NPC - Conflict Resolution.esp

OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution.esp

Bashed Patch, 0.esp

(Located about half-way to 3/4 down in the list, usually near or after each other)

MLU.esp

PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp

1. Click the Hammer to build the Smash Patch.
  2. Once built exit Smash and activate it in Mod Organizer 2.
  3. The file will be in your Mod Organizer 2 Overwrite folder.
  4. Make a mod called Smash Patch and activate it.

I'm highlighting ONLY those, selecting SmashForceAll, then hitting the hammer, right?

Mator Smash then crashes with an access violation. My game and Smash are installed in c:/Games

Oh, and for the first part (SmashAll), Smash runs fine, and shows a Smash Patch in the Patches tab.

But when it crashes, so too does the Smash Patch disappear. Not sure where it went.

At any rate, can't ForceSmashAll.

Responding to my own post, rebooting the computer fixed it. Weird.

Almost finished the install. Did a check after OMEGA Conflict Resolution (just after Mator Smash). Uthgerd has brown face/purple hair.

Also, Missing bush textures in grass near Whiterun. Ugh.

What did I do wrong here? What should I be checking?

Added screenshots:

https://imgur.com/a/qEQEjm7

Not sure what I did wrong. I thought I followed the directions pretty well. Did everything but DynDOLOD, TexGen, and SSELODGEN. Screenshots are from test.