Lexy's: Legacy of The Dragonborn Special Edition

thats basically right.

but when i update i always have the main guide on view and scroll to that mod which is updated because if there are additional instruction Lexy mention you will see that also if you have to unpack BSA files for example...

If you just replace and do the next one u will maybe miss any special instructions and you will brake your game.

another important thing is the name you replace a mod.

for exampole in this update "majestic mountains (MM)". there are two files of it majestic mountains and MM Lod pack.

If we update the MM file to 2.3 my Mod Organizer shows in FO mod the name of the LOD pack... if we install, the lod pack is overwrited and gone... be careful of each mod and keep an eye on the mod name that you will replace the mod you actually want to update

Gotcha! :) Thanks for the advice! Everyone one here is so pleasant to talk to. 

This is because zEdit's Merge of "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" is not completing correctly, I had the same problem. More than 100 cell records from the Verdant replacer ESP are being merged with the wrong Form ID in the XCWT - Water field. In the Verdant replacer ESP, this correctly lists 01001232, however after merging with zEdit to create "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" the data is now 03001232 which is not a recognised Form ID. Then after smashing, the Smash Patch data becomes 02001232 which again is not a recognised Form ID.

DynDOLOD trips up when it reads the bad data in the Smash Patch, and aborts.

This only started with the latest update to the guide, so somehow Bent Pines II appears to be the cause, yet that ESP doesn't contain these cells. Hopefully Lexy will investigate and find the cause.

It can be manually fixed using xEdit, but it's a little fiddly. In "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" create a new WATR (Water) record with Form ID 03001232, then save and exit. Reopen xEdit, right-click record 03001232 and select "Change Referencing Records" - type 01001232 into the box, select all, then once done, remove the Water header which contains 03001232, save and exit.

Repeat with the Smash Patch however use 02001232 when creating the WATR record.

Now DynDOLOD will generate without issues.

checked everything double on new changelog as i made a mistake but i found nothing.

then as i had no idea why i folloed your instructions and did it. now as u said everything works fine.

dyndolod has no issue...

but how to hell you come to that solution????

Hello Dark :)

Just one question: Since "Interesting NPC" and "M'rissi's Tails of Troubles"  is optional,  i didn´t chose these mods. But, it will cause any problem with Conflict Resolution Patches [OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution / OMEGA Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution]?

I saw that they have "3DNPC.esp" and "MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp" as Master.

Thank you so much

Hello Dark :)

Just one question: Since "Interesting NPC" and "M'rissi's Tails of Troubles"  is optional,  i didn´t chose these mods. But, it will cause any problem with Conflict Resolution Patches [OMEGA NPC Retexture - Conflict Resolution / OMEGA Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution]?

I saw that they have "3DNPC.esp" and "MrissiTailOfTroubles.esp" as Master.

Thank you so much

It shouldn't cause a problem, but you need to remove those mods as masters from the CR patch. It says how to do that in the troubleshooting section of the guide.

It shouldn't cause a problem, but you need to remove those mods as masters from the CR patch. It says how to do that in the troubleshooting section of the guide.

Just one question: I cleaned "OMEGA Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution" following the tutorial, but when i check the "esp" it keep saying that i need to enable 3DNPC.esp. I´ll clean this Master using Creation Kit

Just one question: I cleaned "OMEGA Followers and NPCs - Conflict Resolution" following the tutorial, but when i check the "esp" it keep saying that i need to enable 3DNPC.esp. I´ll clean this Master using Creation Kit

I gave up, i installed all the files (including all optionals). Sorry for this reply, i cant edit my post after some minutes.

Edited by ImperiusOmnis

I gave up, i installed all the files (including all optionals). Sorry for this reply, i cant edit my post after some minutes.

ImperiusOmnis hi! I find the best solution to removing the masters from CR, is to install the mod you wish to remove from the CR i.e in your case install 3dnpc. Place it at the bottom in the right pane of MO2, and then drag the CR below it. Run xedit and select ONLY the CR. This will load it and its masters. When loaded, click on it to highlight it, right click and select apply script, when loaded scroll down the list to report master, selct and a box will come up and select 3dnpc....then remove ALL the references xedit reports. The other option doesn't always flag up stuff added into the CR from the master you wish to remove. Once done and you saved the CR...THE MOST IMPORTANT PART, is close down xedit, restart xedit, again select only CR, when done right click on it and CLEAN MASTERS...if not the CR will still show red triangle in the right pane. When you have cleaned masters you need to re-save the CR. Close xedit and you should see the red triangle removed, and you can then remove 3dnpc from your game..or any others you wish to remove....enjoy ::):

Edited by berndaroy

When I try to import the pre-made profile to NV Inspector it always gives me an unhandled exception error: DRS_SaveSettings failed: NVAPI_ACCESS_DENIED

I can choose to continue and ignore the problem and adjust the setting manually but is it anything to worry about?

Hello everyone, first I need to say that I am glad this guide exists and that I will be forced to thank Lexy a way or another at some point when I can because thats a lot of work! (lot of work for me following it too ^^)

I followed the guide to the letter and it worked fine up until I need to exit the Helgen cave, my game CTD during the loading screen at that point and only at that point, not before. (well it also crashed once when I had to enter the Helgen dungeon for the first time but then I went back to that point, waited a bit more before going through the door and it loaded fine).

Now of course I have searched quite a bit before coming here (google + these forums), to no avail.

I hope that you can help me since I was so happy to finally start after those modding days.

I will continue to search arround and see if I can fix by myself in the meantime since I really wanted to begin my adventure this weekend  ::(:

I wish everyone a nice weekend.

This is because zEdit's Merge of "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" is not completing correctly, I had the same problem. More than 100 cell records from the Verdant replacer ESP are being merged with the wrong Form ID in the XCWT - Water field. In the Verdant replacer ESP, this correctly lists 01001232, however after merging with zEdit to create "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" the data is now 03001232 which is not a recognised Form ID. Then after smashing, the Smash Patch data becomes 02001232 which again is not a recognised Form ID.

This only started with the latest update to the guide, so somehow Bent Pines II appears to be the cause, yet that ESP doesn't contain these cells. Hopefully Lexy will investigate and find the cause.

It can be manually fixed using xEdit, but it's a little fiddly. In "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" create a new WATR (Water) record with Form ID 03001232, then save and exit. Reopen xEdit, right-click record 03001232 and select "Change Referencing Records" - type 01001232 into the box, select all, then once done, remove the Water header which contains 03001232, save and exit.

checked everything double on new changelog as i made a mistake but i found nothing.

then as i had no idea why i folloed your instructions and did it. now as u said everything works fine.

dyndolod has no issue...

but how to hell you come to that solution????

DynDOLOD's log tells you.

Error: Can not copy KatariahExterior03 [CELL:00009276] (in Tamriel "Skyrim" [WRLD:0000003C] at -12,25) from Smash Patch.esp into DynDOLOD.esp Load order FileID [03] can not be mapped to file FileID for file "DynDOLOD.esp"

The problem was with record 00009276 in Smash Patch.esp - I actually didn't read the rest of the error before figuring out the problem, but it even goes on to tell you that the issue is with load order, ref. an ID beginning 03 not being mappable.

I looked at Smash Patch.esp in xEdit and immediately saw that record 00009276 had a reference to a bad record - which was repeated in every cell record which was meant to reference 01001232. Record 00009276 was edited by some other ESPs, and the only one other than the Smash Patch with bad references was "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" so that merge was the problem. Looking at the ESPs merged into "Trees and Flora Merged.esp" I saw what the reference was meant to be, and so was able to correct it in both the merge and the Smash Patch.

Thank you for this fixing solution to the DynDOLOD problem, as it occured to me aswell, just after following the latest guide update (25.04.2019).

Has the reason for this error been found yet? I would like to know where I did something wrong, if even...;-)

Thank you for this fixing solution to the DynDOLOD problem, as it occured to me aswell, just after following the latest guide update (25.04.2019).

Has the reason for this error been found yet? I would like to know where I did something wrong, if even...;-)

thank you also...im actually a good modder but this issue i could never fix on myself. respect!

thats why we all help us together in this forum :D

@flow i think nothing will happen because as lexy said the error doesnt occured to her (him??) :))

so maybe she (he??) forget to mention any small information (maybe i think clean something in xEdit could be possible) or we all made a mistake with the latest changelog

Edited by Memoso

I had to edit a few records as well that I saw in the DynDOLOD log with "could not be resolved". But only the one mentioned above was making DynDOLOD stop (KatariahExterior03)

I am still looking for the cause of the crash I have when exiting the Helgen dungeon... I think I'm going to redo the Finishing Line steps once more but I was very concentrated when following the guide so I really don't know if where I messed up.

I had to edit a few records as well that I saw in the DynDOLOD log with "could not be resolved". But only the one mentioned above was making DynDOLOD stop (KatariahExterior03)

I am still looking for the cause of the crash I have when exiting the Helgen dungeon... I think I'm going to redo the Finishing Line steps once more but I was very concentrated when following the guide so I really don't know if where I messed up.have

have a look at the loot metadata rules whether they are correct and dont forget to sort masters n xedit

also pay attention in wyre bash whether the 4 mods are deleveld/releveled. dont activate sse terrain tamriel.esp for everxything then xlodgen.

also fnis is important follow the finished line as u said more concentrately!